Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) (38511 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Buhari Fails To Release Asset Declaration Documents After CCB Verification / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by akilo1: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
This is what happen to a man who alway think that he is more smarter than his party.enjoy your all the insult and get ready to vacate your office
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
PointB:

Mistake? Methink it's Saraki's escape route, as it it was for Bank-ole. I doubt if Saraki wouldn't be in jail now if not for his position and the aura it gives him. I think the guy is quite smart, and he will drag this issue for the next four years and hope the next regime would be less vindictive. And of course, he'll drag APC in the mud as they travel this uncharted path.

[s]Saraki, Tinubu, Fashola, and Amaechi's fate are all tied together. What befall one, surely must befall the other. They are brotherhood in thievery![/s]

You are a leaner! Once the stewpid thief is impeached, he would be deserted!!!

Nothing and I repeat, nothing will happen to Amaechi and Tinubu or Fashola for the foreseeable future! If you don't like it, go and hang yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
alaoeri:
If you have any case against Tinubu go to court, the last time i checked he left public office 8years, tried & free by CCB, same thing Saraki is avoiding.

Me go to court against YOUR lord and saviour?
I nor dey fear ni abi fear nor dey catch me?
Person wey order stoning of the only Senior Advocate of the Masses for his forgery case in 1999 na im you want make ordinary me carry go court. Omo Iyaloja for that matter?
You must be a JOKER!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nt3lT57-LA4/UGsRrfIGg0I/AAAAAAAADt4/xdwnqJ8ggwI/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTXIgTml5aSBORUVZRUUgQkFSQkFSREVZLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-757886[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185195_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite_jpega5665315d5c791abf9153d63713a71a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185196_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite2_jpega25d65d2c2182d2a7e26492fee4db0da
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
akilo1:
This is what happen to a man who alway think that he is more smarter than his party.enjoy your all the insult and get ready to vacate your office

Please show where you said this in 2011 when Tambuwal was "more smarter than his party" or STFU as a confirmed, certified bloody HYPOCRITE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475633_2353310funnycartoonspictures322jpeg48ab320b44b9953a3bcadd98de30faf3_jpg10efd9c1dcfec35c297036fcb2c50881

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Chasaq237: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Sahara should tell us why yemi Osinbajo is richer than bihari or are they been vindictive due to the ongoing probing of power sector during obj era and invitation of lamorde by senate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2015
He's even much richer than Adenuga,Otedola,Elumelu put together and I don't know any successful business or company he has. The stupidity of Kwarans--- I heard them on Unilorin FM on Monday shouting his name that he gave just 500k each to best students in law. I was just laughing,so,out of this excessive looting of Kwara wealth,these are the petty petty chicken change he can give back to them

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2015
anonimi:

Please show wher you said this in 2011 when Tambuwal was "more smarter than his party" or STFU as a confirmed, certified bloody HYPOCRITE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475633_2353310funnycartoonspictures322jpeg48ab320b44b9953a3bcadd98de30faf3_jpg10efd9c1dcfec35c297036fcb2c50881
anonimi, why ur blood dey always hot like this? grin
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:
anonimi, why ur blood dey always hot like this? grin

Na just make e nor be only you wey im blood go dey hot anyhow na, bros grin
I nor want make you dey lonely. grin

BTW, how una Saraki market? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2486128_gejourhero_jpeg1f6adb3de4b2a14e2917369752b3e176

Make una dogs dey chop una dogs dey go.
We go siddon dey look una dey laugh grin grin
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by OAMMB(f): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
The house in Gerard (ikoyi) is close to my house...that one at least i can testify on that one. i see his wife around sometimes.
And he said allegations were frivilous....
lying bastard...
he knew he had all these cases and he was forming saint and staging coup to be the senate president....did he think we are fools.
shameless man.

Typical case of those who throw stones dont live should not live in glass houses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by PointB: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are a leaner! Once the stewpid thief is impeached, he would be deserted!!!

Nothing and I repeat, nothing will happen to Amaechi and Tinubu or Fashola for the foreseeable future! If you don't like it, go and hang yourself!

Go ahead and impeached him; and see how that would work for you bloody hypocrite! I bet the looting of Lagos State by Fashola and Tinubu is not as important as whatever Saraki is accused of.

Selective myopia and pathetic sycophancy is your bane, and that of every APC hypocrites on this board. Get rid of it fast!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
He's even much richer than Adenuga,Otedola,Elumelu put together and I don't know any successful business or company he has. The stupidity of Kwarans--- I heard them on Unilorin FM on Monday shouting his name that he gave just 500k each to best students in law. I was just laughing,so,out of this excessive looting of Kwara wealth,these are the petty petty chicken change he can give back to them

How much did Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari etc who did NOT loot anyone give to students in their universities

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
anonimi:

Na just make e nor be only you wey im blood go dey hot anyhow na, bros grin
I nor want make you dey lonely. grin

BTW, how una Saraki market? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2486128_gejourhero_jpeg1f6adb3de4b2a14e2917369752b3e176

Make una dogs dey chop una dogs dey go.
We go siddon dey look una dey laugh grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by ibiyemi93: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Did anyone notice this: 'His landed prosperity in Nigeria'.

If am right,

Saraki is saying he doesn't have any landed property in Kwara.

Kwarans don enter am....See one chance....

May God help Kwarans. :-XDid anyone notice this: 'His landed prosperity in Nigeria'.

If am right,

May God help Kwarans.

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
hassan85:
That man is a thief. Well let the law take its swing. I just pray ds s not another Dasuki Episode.
they can't do anything for Saraki joor,they'll just shout and keep shut,the man is too powerful to face the law

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by solonazzy: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:

Kwara State as a whole is Saraki's source of wealth. His inheritance, his investment and his everything. He has privatized virtually everything. May God deliver kwarans from his hands sad

Cc: modath, Ngeneukwenu
I Dnt c dat happening except Dis man is jailed

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by 989900: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
If they put the same effort they put into stealing and concealing into hardwork with the much they already have, they could actually be richer without the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
ibiyemi93:
Did anyone notice this: 'His landed prosperity in Nigeria'.

If am right,

May God help Kwarans. :-XDid anyone notice this: 'His landed prosperity in Nigeria'.

If am right,

May God help Kwarans.

Who will help Nigerians with Buhari who has land in Port Harcourt but does not even knwo where it is?
Na Satan go helep us for that one abi na the same God wey you dey call for your post there shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
989900:
If they put the same effort they put into stealing and concealing into hardwork with the much they already have, they could actually be richer without the stress.

Very true and applicable to ALL our politicians and we the clueless followers.
That is why the oyinbos APPEAR to be our superiors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Nigeria is finished. I officially give up at this juncture.

No generation of this idiot would be able to finish this money. ..

What!!! A single man with such money...

Britain is evil of the world. Why would a country that claimed to be fighting corruption turn out to be the safe place for Nigerian thieves to keep their money

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
solonazzy:

I Dnt c dat happening except Dis man is jailed
hmmm..you have a point. We ll have to be steadfast with prayers then grin
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by kaboninc(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
PointB:

Mistake? Methink it's Saraki's escape route, as it it was for Bank-ole. I doubt if Saraki wouldn't be in jail now if not for his position and the aura it gives him. I think the guy is quite smart, and he will drag this issue for the next four years and hope the next regime would be less vindictive. And of course, he'll drag APC in the mud as they travel this uncharted path.

Saraki, Tinubu, Fashola, and Amaechi's fate are all tied together. What befall one, surely must befall the other. They are brotherhood in thievery!

I didn't see that sir!

That's true thinking there. Hmmm, as a Senate President and the prestige that comes with it, using influence and power to drag issues like this (unlike in other developed climes whereby such publications would have called for his resignation).

They say cloth a pig with the finest of cotton and wool, give it earrings, paint it however you want, it would still remain a pig.

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by matt2ieu(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
If this man doesn't end up in Kirikri for a significant jail term and all the billions mentioned above recovered and returned to Kwara people, then Nigeria is doomed!

Who will jail him. Buhar?

What? Just one man? Owns over 2.2Trillion Naira in Assets and cash? Obara Jesos!
cry cry
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by uduokirika1(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Just imagine this criminal presiding over the affairs of the nation's second strongest institution!! And just to "spite" the ruling party (as the Chief Wailer once confessed was the reason behind his support for the man's bid for senate presidency), PDP supporters would see nothing wrong with the criminal and call this a "witch-hunt".

This man ought to be cooling his heels off in some dingy cell in Kirikiri.

When will they publish Tinubu's?

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by kaboninc(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
anonimi:

Na answered prayers bro. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2506961_img91766716015171_jpeg_jpegd528c8847806ba5e9ee5d732afc1ea69

That post sums it all....

They said former President Jonathan surrounded himself with crooks and different species of criminals.

I wonder what they will say about President Buhari...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
modath:

I've read & developing a dull headache....

The soul of the people he impoverished & caused their deaths through his thievery at savannah bank will ensure he never ends well. ...

Not all money is good money...

I remember I was still in secondary school here in Ilorin then. It led to untimely death of some people,some people had stroke,some impoverished till today and now he's walking around freely. What a nation
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by cornoil(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2015
But we should not forget quickly that he spent part of this money massively for APC and to sponsor SAI Buhari to upstage GEJ especially in the Middle-Belt and Sahara or others didn't see anything wrong. The same way Saraki accumulated wealth was the same way every Political Godfather accumulated wealth, let's also pause and think on how Tinubu aquired his trillions of dollars or others. Tinubu didn't inherit wealth like Saraki. Let's leave Saraki alone or we beam search light into every Politically enriched Godfather in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by PointB: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2015
kaboninc:

I didn't see that sir!

That's true thinking there. Hmmm, as a Senate President and the prestige that comes with it, using influence and power to drag issues like this (unlike in other developed climes whereby such publications would have called for his resignation).

They say cloth a pig with the finest of cotton and wool, give it earrings, paint it however you want, it would still remain a pig.

Sadly that's the kind of country we find ourselves.

There is hardly a history of high profile voluntary resignation, unless other kind of blackmail are applied. And even then, it's only those without a counterplay that will fall for 'cheap' blackmail. It's increasingly likely that Saraki will see out his turn or the collateral damage will be massive.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Khez: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Smh @ kwara people!!! tongue

The man has milked them dry......

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by kaboninc(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
PointB:

There is hardly a history of high profile voluntary resignation, unless other kind of blackmail are applied. And even then, it's only those without a counterplay that will fall for 'cheap' blackmail. It's increasingly likely that Saraki will see out his turn or the collateral damage will be massive.

The damage will be massive and President Buhari...I think will be forced to take a stand going by his 'am for everybody and for nobody' mantra. But Saraki will remind him that he pays the piper and thats when it will become very sweet kiss kiss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by hakinlai: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
chai...... saraki's don finished kwarans. He nid 2 face his music
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
PointB:

You sound so pained nigga! Collateral damage ko, Collateral ni! grin Okadigbo, with all his noise was simply swept away by OBJ, and nothing happened! Evans Enwerem Nko? Wabara Nko? Etc! Do you think every president is as Useless as Jonathan? Do you even know the gravity of power a Nigerian President weighs? Like I said before, you are leaner, Keep watching as Saraki is beingggg disgraced!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.