Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) (38500 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Buhari Fails To Release Asset Declaration Documents After CCB Verification / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by kaboninc(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are a leaner! Once the stewpid thief is impeached, he would be deserted!!!

Nothing and I repeat, nothing will happen to Amaechi and Tinubu or Fashola for the foreseeable future! If you don't like it, go and hang yourself!

The greatest economist of all times!

All Hail Professor NgeneUkwenu!

I hail cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by wiseoneking: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2015
JEGA01:
Investigative journalism! This is why I luv SAHARA REPORTERS and PREMIUM TIMES.

You have to see this lalasticlala
Na Lie joor, and they never investigated Buhari forged Certificate and his own dubious assets declaration. Not go happen to saraki. All of them are thesame. Why are they not questioning sudden riches of pmb from #1m-#30 mill under 3 months or 150 cows-270 cows, 2 mud huses in daura to 7 houses/estates in ph, kd, Abj. Why did he not declare his children/wife's assests. Investigation indeed. Sahara reporter is the most biased media ever known. YARADUA remains Nigerians most democratic president of all times.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by femtopyy(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
God as answered or prayer in kwara.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2015
kaboninc:

The greatest economist of all times!

All Hail Professor NgeneUkwenu!

I hail cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop listening to the sympathetic comments by PointB: Saraki will be disgraced and jailed if the president wishes nada will happen! Obasanjo did it, and there was nothing like Collateral damage! Let the game start!

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2015
The good thing about all this is, he will one day die and leave everything behind; naked he came and naked shall he return to his creator. Vanity upon vanity, is all vanity.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Dee60: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
How many Nigerians does he employ?

What are his products and services in the marketplace?

You cannot just be this rich if your products and services are not out there? How do you make your money sir?

Dangote we know. He sells cements and other products. Adenuga sells mobile. Otedola sells petrol. What does BS sell? He should be able to explain to Nigerians.

You cannot make billions from 'savings' except you have something to offer.

Not to mention that SGBN went down. You should not be rich from a collapsed bank!

3 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
"However, as SaharaReporters and Nigerian police investigations have shown, this is only a small glimpse of Bukola Saraki’s total wealth."

Now this statement can make you DIZZY
undecided
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by PointB: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop listening to the sympathetic comments by PointB: Saraki will be disgraced and jailed if the president wishes nada will happen! Obasanjo did it, and there was nothing like Collateral damage! Let the game start!

Let the game start ke?

Are you just waking up? It's first half and 's already 2.0 in favour of Saraki. He's taken the Senate Presidency Seat from right under your nose and he's fought off some attempt to remove. Keep waiting for game to start!
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Atigba: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
cool

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by ExInferis(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

Greater is we that are for Saraki and Democracy than him that is in France and Obama's bedroom.

And your idea of democracy is:

hinwazaka:
If Saraki stole 90 trillion dollars, that is not our concern now.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Mistermamus(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Tinubu handiwork. all of dem be thieves jor

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by gnykelly(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
If this man doesn't end up in Kirikri for a significant jail term and all the billions mentioned above recovered and returned to Kwara people, then Nigeria is doomed!

What? Just one man? Owns over 2.2Trillion Naira in Assets and cash? Obara Jesos!
cry cry
one funny thing is that no manufacturing plants was traced to his assets
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by free37: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Thieves fighting thieves.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by 400billionman: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Najj.com is far more credible than the so-called sahara reporters, saraki remains my role model, no matter the scandals". Quote me anywhere

Stop these kind of comments.

Thieves should not steer the leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by 400billionman: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2015
modath:
What people need this kind of obscene wealth for is beyond my human understanding.

I have come to the realization that Saraki has no soul., After stealing people's life savings (ensuring some suicides) through Savannah bank, impoverishing Kwara for 8yrs on his own, he has installed his stooge to continue the culture of loot & plunder!!!

He is not stealing because he needs it, something is defective in his genetic make up to induce such a high level of kleptomania.

He is a small boy where Tinubu is..

Who is left out, what of thief TA?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Bukola shows to all Nigerians that crime pays. Nigger doesn't hustle or struggle and doesn't want to but makes more money than struggles
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2015
modath:
What people need this kind of obscene wealth for is beyond my human understanding.

I have come to the realization that Saraki has no soul., After stealing people's life savings (ensuring some suicides) through Savannah bank, impoverishing Kwara for 8yrs on his own, he has installed his stooge to continue the culture of loot & plunder!!!

He is not stealing because he needs it, something is defective in his genetic make up to induce such a high level of kleptomania.

I keep telling people,money is good and do what you can legitimately to have lots of it.

But if every millionaire or billionaire in the world is striped naked and their source of wealth made public,how many of them will still be qualified to be called millionaires?
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by free13: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Criminals in action.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by hinwazaka: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2015
ExInferis:

And your idea of democracy is:

My perception of an ideal democratic state is one in which, though flawed, allows for equal participation by all members of the society in the decision making processes, and in which the top echelon of the leadership is answerable to all members of the democratic society

Your perception of democracy is one in which the leader usurps all powers, in the quest for creating a UTOPIA of sort, according to him. And in which he becomes judge, jury and executioner, leaving no space for anyone who harbours views that are contrary to his, of improving the state.
That is tyranny , not democracy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by akilo1: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2015
anonimi:

Please show where you said this in 2011 when Tambuwal was "more smarter than his party" or STFU as a confirmed, certified bloody HYPOCRITE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475633_2353310funnycartoonspictures322jpeg48ab320b44b9953a3bcadd98de30faf3_jpg10efd9c1dcfec35c297036fcb2c50881
who is this gay man?tanoid packwell
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by ExInferis(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

My perception of an ideal democratic state is one in which, though flawed, allows for equal participation by all members of the society in the decision making processes, and in which the top echelon of the leadership is answerable to all members of the democratic society

Your perception of democracy is one in which the leader usurps all powers, in the quest for creating a UTOPIA of sort, according to him. And in which he becomes judge, jury and executioner, leaving no space for anyone who harbours views that are contrary to his, of improving the state.
That is tyranny , not democracy.

You're absolutely right.

But you'd be more credible if only you didnt turn a blind eye when GEJ was doing his own demogoguery and tyranny.

Nigeria can never rise up if we reduce partisan politicking to ethnic and religious sentiments. If you and i can be objective then we'd have started on the journey. A common ground is all that's needed here. Let's stop hating GEJ for who he is, so also buhari. Our country needs patriotism and prayers, not cynicism and hate while harboring an innate wish for the current leadership to fail if only to claim even for the loss of GEJ.

I commend you for holding a discourse without too much passion and insults.

Thumbs up.
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by ujezeez(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Najj.com is far more credible than the so-called sahara reporters, saraki remains my role model, no matter the scandals". Quote me anywhere
Now that we(like minds) are able to know your supposed role model...you need to be regularly checked for corrupt tendencies...i rest my case!
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by PointB: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2015
What's sauce for goose is sauce for gander.

Saraki, Fashola, Tinubu, Ameachi are all party men and they also share thievery in common. They should be tried in combo!
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by bummyla(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by RaptorX: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
How come Nigerians don't lynch these kind of thieves? But will lynch a petty thief, nation of cowards.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by desmond2pk: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hypocrites. When such report was released about Tinubu, what did u guys say?
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by sirkay147(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's time to account for your wealth oga..... This is really getting interesting I LOVE NIGERIA
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by sirkay147(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
RaptorX:
How come Nigerians don't lynch these kind of thieves? But will lynch a petty thief, nation of cowards.

I guess the days of cowardliness are over, this is a new administration, may God bless Mr. president and our grate nation Nigeria
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by ikp120(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
If this man doesn't end up in Kirikri for a significant jail term and all the billions mentioned above recovered and returned to Kwara people, then Nigeria is doomed!

What? Just one man? Owns over 2.2Trillion Naira in Assets and cash? Obara Jesos!
cry cry

That is change. Just about $10billion. Any business and investment minded politician should hit more than that given their salary and allowance. Nigerians think big for once. If i buy second hand ferrari for $250k they will say am a crook when i hit billions per month. Naija I hail thee!
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by jonnieoneng: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:

Kwara State as a whole is Saraki's source of wealth. His inheritance, his investment and his everything. He has privatized virtually everything. May God deliver kwarans from his hands sad

Cc: modath, Ngeneukwenu
ARE YOU FROM KWARA OR LIVINING IN KWARA .I am interested to see where this will end as all this allegations must be proved first so stop hanging the poor man.Nigerians should stop this hear say politics just because you don't like how a man emerged as Senate President
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by vizboy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
These politicians has killed us in this country
Re: Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
jonnieoneng:

ARE YOU FROM KWARA OR LIVINING IN KWARA .I am interested to see where this will end as all this allegations must be proved first so stop hanging the poor man.Nigerians should stop this hear say politics just because you don't like how a man emerged as Senate President
Bro, I am from Kwara. I ve been in kwara until the time I had to leave for NYSC. And after service, I ve decided to stay back cos I can't afford to go back to kwara for now, a state which the saraki family has so impoverished. The governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed is just there as a figure-head. Saraki stil controls the state. The governor can't appoint anyone without consulting him, he can't even do anything with the state allocation until his boss asks him to and how..in fact he can't take any big decision concerning the state without his(Saraki's) approval..... You can ask anybody from kwara. This is far from mere hearsay.
I don't just criticize people like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.