Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue (7105 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Ilekokonit: 4:06am On Jan 18, 2018
SEX ROBOT BOOM: Japanese men ditch ‘Complex Women’ for sex robots who don’t argue

Jun 30, 2017 | UPDATED: 11:41, Fri, Jun 30, 2017

THOUSANDS of Japanese men are turning their backs on real women and choosing ultra-realistic sex dolls as their life partners, it emerged today.

More than 2,000 of the scarily real silicone dolls - called Dutch Wives - are sold each year in Japan at the cost of about £4,600, industry insiders have confirmed. And sales are rising every year.

Makers of the dolls claim they are so lifelike, men will never want a human girlfriend ever again.

A love affair with the silicon sex machines is becoming increasingly acceptable. Owners have no qualms about taking their rubber companions to the park or the beach.

Sex dolls are becoming more advanced - and acceptable - in Japan

Father-of-two, Senji Nakajima, of Tokyo, is one of those men.

He explained he was so sick of complicated relationships with real women he bought a life-sized doll for a simple life.

The 61-year-old sleeps with his doll, who he named Saori, every night after buying her six years ago to fill the gap as he lived away from his wife.

He initially used her for sex but she is now so much part of his life he takes her, in a wheelchair, to the shops and on walks, free of embarrassment.

He said: “She never betrays, not after only money.

‘I’m tired of modern rational humans. They are heartless.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/823088/Sex-dolls-Japan-Dutch-Wives-Senji-Nakajima

One in five Germans wants a robot sex doll - and six per cent of adults say they could fall in LOVE with one
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5254237/One-five-Germans-want-robot-sex-doll.html

Looking for love: Unhappy Japanese men turn to silicone sex dolls
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/looking-for-love-unhappy-japanese-men-turn-to-silicone-sex-dolls/news-story/009af6032b995a149ff0d3f5127058d1

My sex doll is so much better than my real wife
https://nypost.com/2017/06/30/i-love-my-sex-doll-because-she-never-grumbles/

Interactive sex doll responds to human touch and moans when her breasts are massaged
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/interactive-sex-doll-responds-human-11133963

Sex Dolls Are Replacing China’s Missing Women
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/28/sex-dolls-are-replacing-chinas-missing-women-demographics/

1 Like

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Diso60090(m): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Stupid people
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nutase: 4:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Oya Nigerian men over to you.

1 Like

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by purem(m): 4:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Where ur village people is waiting for you is when you finally purchase this shiit only to hear it calling ur name at midnight like "chukwudi come an fvck me" grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by smulti(m): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Around 50% of Nigerian men needs sex doll more than any other men in the world

cooperate prostitutes and love vendors are what we have as partners

Oloshoism have eaten dip into most of naija women that the only language they understand about love is how deep is your pocket

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by mikejj(m): 5:26am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin they have nt produced nigerian doll
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Kenzico(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2018
purem:
Where ur village people is waiting for you is when you finally purchase this shiit only to hear it calling ur name at midnight like "chukwudi come an fvck me" grin grin grin

grin grin grin Na to Run comot that house that night

3 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by hisgrace090: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2018
When so many women were turning themselves to gods to many men, I know they did not see this hurican wind coming.

The way I am looking at it with the coming of this sex doll, things will no longer remain the same again like it or hate it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by RickandMorty: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Sexdoll has chased all the female monikers out of romance section. I haven't seen a single F moniker in the last 24 hours.

9 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Shortyy(f): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2018
This is funny to be honest. Not just the whole sex doll saga, but women who feel intimidated by a mere doll. Lmfaoooooo.. SMFH. If you're a woman out there and this whole sex doll brouhaha is bothering you, I'll advice you go check yourself up, you ain't normal.

As for me, money is on my effin mind. Dolls or no dolls, men or no men.

And I'll advice you ladies to worry more about yourselves, go out there, explore opportunities, hustle, get good jobs. An effin toy should be the least of your worries. As a matter of fact, it shouldn't worry you at all. WTH!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by donstan18: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by sexdoll: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2018
RickandMorty:
Sexdoll has chased all the female monikers out of romance section. I haven't seen a single F moniker in the last 24 hours.

My friend what are you saying?

I did not chase away any female moniker from romance section.

4 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Riyadz(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
sex dolls up and down, and some are talking of vision 2020, is this how we are going to achieve it coz am not understanding ���
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by festwiz(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:
This is funny to be honest. Not just the whole sex doll saga, but women who feel intimidated by a mere doll. Lmfaoooooo.. SMFH. If you're a woman out there and this whole sex doll brouhaha is bothering you, I'll advice you go check yourself up, you ain't normal.

And I'll advice you ladies to worry more about yourselves, go out there, explore opportunities, hustle, get good jobs. An effin toy should be the least of your worries. As a matter of fact, it shouldn't worry you at all. WTH!!
It worries those whom have taken sex as a source of income. There are a lot of them ranting on Twitter and NL's romance section.

6 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:

And I'll advice you ladies to worry more about yourselves, go out there, explore opportunitie, hustle, get good jobs. An effin toy should be the least of your worries. As a matter of fact, it shouldn't worry you at all. WTH!!

angry

∆ Yet people have not started seeing the dangers Artificial Intelligence is posing to mankind. Metals, rubber, plastics, batteries and ceramics are replacing humans. Wow!!!

If you are seeing this stuff as a mere doll that means you've not actually seen the other side of the coin. I see dangers and not dolls.

Yes it is good for a woman to hustle, make money and be a better person in the society. Yet a woman without a home she can call hers is incomplete to me.

God help us!!! ∆

5 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Rigel95(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2018
k
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2018
smulti:
Around 50% of Nigerian men needs sex doll more than any other men in the world

cooperate prostitutes and love vendors are what we have as partners

Oloshoism have eaten dip into most of naija women that the only language they understand about love is how deep is your pocket

Very true.

2 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Sex dolls won't last.. its like being in a relationship with a dead body.. nonsense!
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Shortyy(f): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Yet people have not started seeing the dangers Artificial Intelligence is posing to mankind. Metals, rubber, plastics, batteries and ceramics are replacing humans. Wow!!!

If you are seeing this stuff as a mere doll that means you've not actually seen the other side of the coin. I see dangers and not dolls.

Yes it is good for a woman to hustle, make money and be a better person in the society. Yet a woman without a home she can call hers is incomplete to me.

God help us!!! ∆

No no don't get me wrong dear! I see the dangers. My point is, women who feel intimidated should stop.
But as for the dangers? They're glaring.

1 Like

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:

Lovely girl with brains. Nice talk and you have the body to pull it off wink
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2018
mhizenugu:
Sex dolls won't last.. its like being in a relationship with a dead body.. nonsense!

Continue consoling yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2018
victorakpabome:

Continue consoling yourself grin
Lol. I have no personal business with sexdolls.. you guys can sleep with them all you want.. who cares.?
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Shayneward1: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Hahahaha

#WithsexdollWestand

2 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by RickandMorty: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:

My friend what are you saying?

I did not chase away any female moniker from romance section.

lol
Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Sparkle777(f): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Oyibo be spreading spiritual wives upandan. This thing is very creepy to me,by the time u pour ur essence and invest ur soul in it, the doll might have a strong demonic hands over u.
Pls our naija men, we need u. We want u to love us. Those dolls can't cook,play, gist or get pregnant for yall. Oyibo wants to use it to reduce our population cos most men might not eventually marry n have kids.
#staywoke

1 Like

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Shayneward1: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
Oyibo be spreading spiritual wives upandan. This thing is very creepy to me,by the time u pour ur essence and invest ur soul in it, the doll might have a strong demonic hands over u.
Pls our naija men, we need u. We want u to love us. Those dolls can't cook,play, gist or get pregnant for yall. Oyibo wants to use it to reduce our population cos most men might not eventually marry n have kids.
#staywoke

Too late

#WithsexdollWestand cheesy

6 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by richythePH(f): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2018
RickandMorty:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

true that fam

havent seen most of them including the well known/active ones since yesterday

the few ones i've either refuse to comment om the issue or sound pained cheesy

6 Likes

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Sparkle777(f): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Shayneward1:

Too late

#WithsexdollWestand cheesy

Haahaahaahaa, don't worry. One day the battery go shock ur tin when u dey do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
#staywoke
dat touching but I think d s*x doll is kinda kul, no nagging,and all dat ,I think d s*e doll is d perfect woman every Man crave 4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Sparkle777(f): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
classicMan22:
dat touching but I think d s*x doll is kinda kul, no nagging,and all dat ,I think d s*e doll is d perfect woman every Man crave 4

Look honey, we women aren't so bad but the bad ones makes us all look bad.
You will still need a woman that can do stuffs for u,inugo? I find the sex doll intriguing but I wouldn't want to be replaced by one.
In short that 800k u will use to buy one,just gimme and I ll serve for long,lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue by Neimar: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol. I have no personal business with sexdolls.. you guys can sleep with them all you want.. who cares.?

i will take u over any useless doll embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / I Love Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.