Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. (872 Views)

As A Virgin If You Marry A Non-virgin!you Have Invite The Devil Into Your Life. / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Meet Lawyer Who Dumped Law For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why will a girl who has Co habited with another guy in school want to get married to another different man.why?

A man can claim to be a virgin,but painfully a woman cannot..
The answer is there is no excitement.when we are eating rice
without meat we call it over here as audio.
It is audio excitement and not video at a wedding night of kpekus
already unbotton..
Those who lost their virginity before wedding night there shall be
no sex if i was the guy,it is a time to sleep sound sleep
jare,afterall what is so special when the gold has been thrown to
the pigs.

I can't be paying prices for a non virgin when her pussee has been scattered by various sizes of dicks

the pigs.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nobody cares about your stinking opinion man.

Now shut the fuçk up and sit the fuçk down. undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by icym241: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:
Why will a girl who has Co habited with another guy in school want to get married to another different man.why?
already unbotton..
the pigs.
I can't be paying prices for a non virgin when her pussee has been scattered by various sizes of dicks
the pigs.
hbpeze:
already unbotton..
the pigs.
the pigs.

ar u tru

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by OmichaelO: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided undecided what is this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by chocolateme(f): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nnaa kedu Onye o na esere gi na ya?
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by AngryNigerian(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
make una free am naaa!
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by ChappyChase: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na people like this Op go marry one girl way no fine, no sabi cook and lacks manners! in the name of #SheBeVirgin!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by 25omega(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nobody cares about your stinking opinion man.

Now shut the fuçk up and sit the fuçk down. undecided
This
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by CARLOSZ: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:
Nnaa kedu Onye o na esere gi na ya?

Hapu Onye ofe mmanu ahu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

already unbotton..
the pigs.

the pigs.
Bro... I support you on this 100%. Don't mind all this immoral children of nowadays. Romancelanders encourages immorality.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by NOBODYY: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Carry ur opinion and gerrrroouhere abeg

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by YankeeJoe(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
@op, e dey pain u sey i don chop & clean mouth dat woman u want marry? Eyah, just manage her so.. Such is life

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
# I no knw ao u go react wen u find out ya so called virgin wife is not a virgin on weddin nty# Ya view tho# But u v no point bout sumplp not bein virgin..Ya life;dea life..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by williamsean(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Story of a sex starved dude, am sorry man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin You Are Fit For Prostitution Only. by chocolateme(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Hapu Onye ofe mmanu ahu
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Attention Seeking From Ur Lover? / There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Ladies Come And Interpret This Statement For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.