Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! - Career (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (336567 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Folsy(f): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Waliyllahi:

I'm interested pls. How do I get you?

chat me up @ link2_fola@yahoo.com
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drstephh: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi..
I'm looking for a serious study group partner/partners for the USMLE step1 exam, who want to write end of the year or January next year.. pls must be in Lagos, preferably (ikoyi-ajah) area..
Thank you..
stephanieoshai@yahoo.com for people interested...
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drstephh: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi..
I'm looking for a serious study group partner/partners for the USMLE step1 exam, who want to write end of the year or January next year.. pls must be in Lagos, preferably (ikoyi-ajah) area..
Thank you..
stephanieoshai@yahoo.com for people interested..
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drstephh: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi..
Thank you..
stephanieoshai@yahoo.com for people interested...
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drstephh: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi..
Thank you..
stephanieoshai@yahoo.com for people interested....
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Infamous(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good day. I am a corp member. Studied Microbiology and I wish to apply for direct entry (Medicine) into school like Nnamdi Azikiwe University. I would like to know if exams are written after application and if it's so, how can I lay my hands on materials for study (like past questions). I could use any advice you can give me. Thanks.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by nervorum: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=casperoou post=54382354]Drop ur number to add u to usmle group[/quote
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by nervorum: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Any prospective step 1 candidates with pathoma videos to share, have kaplan videos in exchange
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by BOLAUWA: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good day brodas. Please can someone add me to the plab group; 0803852679.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by netmoneywizard: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please can anyone highlight the current USMLE step 1 fees...
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by obuksjr(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2017
casperoou:
Drop ur number to add u to usmle group
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by warlei(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good day guys,
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Midegee(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Gd day medics, can someone add me to usmle group?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by nadigo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
i want to take plab 1 which of the IELTS EXAMS do i i take IELTS ACADEMIC OR IELTS UKVI ACADEMIC thank you and God bless you all very educative forum
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by tuscani: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
nadigo:
i want to take plab 1 which of the IELTS EXAMS do i i take IELTS ACADEMIC OR IELTS UKVI ACADEMIC thank you and God bless you all very educative forum
This is a personal choice. If you take IELTS UKVI Academic, you will not have to take IELTS again. If you take IELTS Academic, you will have to take IELTS UKVI Academic later on as well. BUT IF YOU CAN PASS IELTS, THEN PASSING UKVI IS ALMOST NOTHING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.