Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki (6823 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own โ€“ Northern Elders Forum / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by loreee1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
tongue
gbosaa:

Sorry for my ignorance. I thought Saraki is from Kwara state? Is Kwara state a northern state? Why are northerners claiming Saraki? I read it here on Nairaland that Saraki is not a northerner... lipsrsealed undecided

d poster above me is a Dullard he didn't knw dat kwara is in northern Nigeria (middle belt)
u suppose 2 go back 2 skl nd learn geography tongue tongue
gbosaa:

Sorry for my ignorance. I thought Saraki is from Kwara state? Is Kwara state a northern state? Why are northerners claiming Saraki? I read it here on Nairaland that Saraki is not a northerner... lipsrsealed undecided

d poster above me is a Dullard he didn't knw dat kwara is in northern Nigeria (middle belt)
u suppose 2 go back 2 skl nd learn geography
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
MbaEmeritus:
[s][/s]

Yeebhoe bastard without sense. 5th class citizen like you calling others slave, amadioha kill you and your worthless family. Celebrating a rubbish news from your fellow akpu eating fool

i laugh to this

Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by ajepako(f): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
In a little over 100 days, APC has succeeded in turning against itself

It's gonna be an interesting four years under APC

Roforofo fights!

Kontinu.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
loreee1:
tongue

u suppose 2 go back 2 skl nd learn geography tongue tongue

u suppose 2 go back 2 skl nd learn geography

Zuwo...so middle belt is now northern Nigeria? Can you spell geography?

By your assertion, northern part of Oyo state falls into the northern region as well and therefore should be regarded as a northern state.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kestolovee95:
make abooki and yorrober fight their fight abeg. E nor concern Easterners.
Northern people knows themselves,Do not make mistake Saraki is southerner and a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by bettercreature(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
ajepako:
In a little over 100 days, APC has succeeded in turning against itself

It's gonna be an interesting four years under APC

Roforofo fights!

Kontinu.. grin grin
Nothing will happen,Saraki is a criminal nobody will hate on APC because of him
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by ajepako(f): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Nothing will happen,Saraki is a criminal nobody will hate on APC because of him

enjoy the champagne.... grin grin
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by bettercreature(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
ajepako:

enjoy the champagne.... grin grin
cheers,lets enjoy the drama for now
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by omolami: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
If not for greed by the north how come Kwara state is part of north. The Nigeria map is there . Its high time kwaran join their kit and kin.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by ugomma2000: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:
How can people overlook a person's crime in authority and blame it on ethnicity and tribalism? So because that man is from the north, then he is angel Michael and cannot be impeached if it gets to that?
I don't know what all these ELDERS of nowadays are doing with the grey hairs on their head or are they working in Dangote flour mills?.

shut up joor
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Icecream4U(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:
How can people overlook a person's crime in authority and blame it on ethnicity and tribalism? So because that man is from the north, then he is angel Michael and cannot be impeached if it gets to that?
I don't know what all these ELDERS of nowadays are doing with the grey hairs on their head or are they working in Dangote flour mills?.

You lacked sense since the days of Obasanjo...good to know that u have regained sense the same time as the CCB.

Ask yourself why now! Mumu
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by ehissi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
@gbosaa

Actually what you call middle belt is what the constitution refers to as North Central. The North consists of North west, East and Central!! They are not regarded as core north - and were discrimated by the core north in the times past - but they aren't accepted by the south that's why they choose to call themselves "Middle Belters" as a way of distancing thenselves from the North but the social languages spoken in some of these states for ease of communication - since there own indigenous languages are tto much and restrictive - is hausa !!!
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by IVORY2009(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by chocolateme(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
F50:

You lacked sense since the days of Obasanjo...good to know that u have regained sense the same time as the CCB.

lol at your insult, my opinion though, what's yours? It amuses me seein a guy ranting like a woman on social media, lol.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by IVORY2009(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
F50:

bloody civilian stooop dis...
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by bnsheikh(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wo is a saint, av they 4gotten dt they've nt produced their certificate yet. Bloody pretender.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
lanseva:
I am a yoruba

We are not blinded by sentiments or kinsmen crap like other tribes

If he's guilty jail the niggar
[size=15pt]
Saraki is not yoruba. If you are truly not blinded by sentiments why not also advocate the jailing of tinubu for corruption too?
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:
lol at your insult, my opinion though, what's yours? It amuses me seein a guy ranting like a woman on social media, lol.

Insincerity is disgusting even if its an opinion
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by KanwuliaJara: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2015
AREWA-ODUDUWA DISCORD!!! grin

See APC CHANGE O!

Meanwhile, POOR MAN DEY SUFFER FOR NIGERIA!!!!! cheesy
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by chocolateme(f): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2015
F50:

Insincerity is disgusting even if its an opinion
lol. I wonder why you are adding bitterness to your insult on me. Hmm others dey manage use light heart dey quarrel person but yours is affecting your health, easy ooo.. Don't faint, I no force you to quote me in the first place. It is well with ma.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2015
jimi4us:
Elders of the North have said they would not allow the south west to humiliate Bukola Saraki for no reasons.

The elders, under the auspices of the Northern Elders Forum, said although they regard Senate President Bukola Sarakiโ€™s election as constitutional even though it was against the interest of the ruling party, they would not allow Tinubus selfish interest to take over the senate presidency.

Also, a Second Republic lawmaker and Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, stated that such intervention would be act of war between the West and the North.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by chocolateme(f): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
F50:

That's becos I like u, if I dont like u e for no pain me too much
how can suddenly be soft and like me eh? I don't trust your likeness. But I like you too smiley
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2015
GspotAngela:
Heeebos are the dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth. Senator Ahmed Lawan, another Northerner was the one jostling for the position of the senate Presidency before Saraki and his loyalist outschemed him and the party.

I also do not know when Justice Danladi Umar became a Westerner. By and large, Saraki's ouster will be a win-win for the North, for Nigeria and for APC
I'm actually not interested in ethnic Brohuaha... As for your last sentence, it will be a win for the North (yes), Nigeria (Yes) but APC (No). Though it will be a BIG loss to Saraki, it will at same time mean a further crack in APC's already cracked structure.

I am in support of this prosecution 100%
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by chocolateme(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
F50:

Why won't I like u so suddenly after seeing your lips in ur picture sad
hmm!! If I hear! Tnx
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by lanseva: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Saraki is not yoruba. If you are truly not blinded by sentiments why not also advocate the jailing of tinubu for corruption too?

Do pray tell , what tribe is he ?
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by orunto27: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
So we should start drinking Coke?
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by orunto27: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
He is a biafran.
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
the northerners can crush the west in 1week with no stress. yolobas no be to open mouth?
Re: Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm!! If I hear! Tnx
Onleey?? cry dont u want to see my lips too cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower / Petrol: Smuggling, Hoarding, Pump Adjustment, Others Worsen Scarcity / Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.