Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! (701 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by tman255: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE AWAIT YOU HERE!!!!!

This opportunity is for those that are interested to travel to Australia, North America (MEXICO) OR Europe (Turkey), grab your VISA at a cheaper rate and easily!!!

1) MEXICO SIX (6) MONTHS MULTIPLE VISA: N300,000 Only!!!
2) Mexico Six (6) Months Multiple Visa + TURKEY SIX (6) MONTHS E-VISA: N400,000 Only!!!
3) AUSTRALIAN Visa= N500,000
4) USA, CANADA, UK Visas=N450k each.
5) South Africa Visa=N150k
6) Cuba Visa=250k

Also the offers to STUDY in Canada, Australia, and Uk are available, and ADMISSIONS ARE ON NOW For first come first serve basis/merit.

I am assuring you that there are “NO DOWN PAYMENT” to secure the ABOVE two VISAS. The payment should be made “AFTER” the Visas are out.

NOTE: The applicant MUST ASSURE ME that he/she has the money to pay after the visa is out!!!

For more details, call the below number. Please do not flash me!!!

Phone: 0811 672 4456.
Mr. Tony.
Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by coolhumble(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
No france or holland?
Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
What type of visa are you offering for australia visa? Is it 457 visa? Please let me know the type of visa. Thanks.
Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by tman255: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
partnerus:
What type of visa are you offering for australia visa? Is it 457 visa? Please let me know the type of visa. Thanks.

No, it's Subclass 600 Visa
Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by tman255: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
coolhumble:
No france or holland?

No for now.

1 Like

Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
tman255:

No, it's Subclass 600 Visa
Pls send me info about it with details and estimated cost. (partnerus6@gmail.com)
Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by chris4gold(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
How much is that number 4 if you are to do it for family of 3? Father, mother and daughter.
Re: Visa For Australia, North America (mexico) And Europe (turkey)!!!! by tman255: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
chris4gold:
How much is that number 4 if you are to do it for family of 3? Father, mother and daughter.
call me on 08116724456

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE FOR SINGLE GIRLS / Today Is My Birthday. How Many Likes And Wishes For Me? / 6 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.