Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (52891 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
A Nigerian man decided to the the unusual by holding his traditional wedding beyond the shores of the country. Most Nigerians hold their court or church wedding abroad and come back home to do the traditional ceremony but for Leonard Dukes, he wanted to be different and also enjoy the moment with his lady not minding the foreign location of the event which is meant to take place in his hometown in Nigeria.

Leonard, an Igbo who lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - got married to his White lover recently as her family and friends graced the colourful event.

The bride who rocked Ankara along with her Asoebi (mainly Whites), danced joyfully at the glamorous event.

Congratulations to the new couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/igbo-man-holds-traditional-wedding-with-white-lover-in-australia-photos-videos.html

Watch Lovely Videos HERE.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by donstan18: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why are people wicked?

Who will now marry the evening newspapers in this country?

You think they are not tired of struggling for rice and malt every Saturday in other couple's wedding?

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Donald95(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
I just love being an Igbo man. We are always proud of our Heritage.

We are always proud to identify ourselves and our culture anywhere we go

If you don't like us, you better do yourself a favour by hugging a wire just like the Indian man did. It will save you from the torture you will continuously get on seeing our unending great achievement.

Igbo ga Adiriri... iseee

291 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by dkronicle(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow this is not for the money. Kudos to nwanem

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
Why are people wicked?

You think they are not tired of struggling for rice and malt every Saturday in other couple's wedding?

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
Why are people wicked?

I KNOW IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS BUT..
I WONDER WHEN YOU'LL RETIRE FROM BASHING WOMEN EVERYWHERE YOU FIND THEM ON THIS FORUM.

SAME RECYCLED "EVENING NEWSPAPER" AND "ALL GIRLFRIENDS/WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES" STATEMENTS EVERYTIME. ARE YOU AN ALREADY PROGRAMMED ROBOT THAT CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING NEW TO TALK ABOUT EXCEPT THE SAME CRIPPLED TALKS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER?

IT'S BORING.

230 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by kushercain: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
The woman don taste black preeek cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin Donstan18 never disappoints.

anytime I see any topic grace FP, come be topic from romance section, first thing i look up to see is his name and his post cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by franchasng: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cc: pocohantas cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Queenserah26(f): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by sircardinal: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Igbo Amaka

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by PointZerom: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice one.

If na those people now, na for ogbomosho shrine them for do am.

Cc sarrki immhotep lzza

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol, He who finds a White wife.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Donald95(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
Why are people wicked?

Most of them in their days of youth where slaying and also getting their A.s.s slayed by men.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
Why are people wicked?

grin u no well I swear grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by DAmericanDream(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
The kain bride wey I for like marry grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Peterpanny: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
aluuuuuuuuu
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by nnadychuks(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WONDER WHEN YOU'LL RETIRE FROM BASHING WOMEN EVERYWHERE YOU FIND THEM ON THIS FORUM.

SAME RECYCLED "EVENING NEWSPAPER" AND "ALL GIRLFRIENDS/WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES" STATEMENTS EVERYTIME. ARE YOU AN ALREADY PROGRAMMED ROBOT THAT CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING NEW TO TALK ABOUT EXCEPT THE SAME CRIPPLED TALKS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER?

IT'S BORING.
well, he got 10 likes, u got 8. I don't know but do u think 8 heads are better than 10? Just sayn sha... wink grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by bedspread: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations!!!
IGBO AMAKAAAAA!!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Thebwoy: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
We all know what he wants
grin grin grin

Sense will not kill Igbo men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats guys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Iceman2017(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
I will join the league soon

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Igbo amaka

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by benn94(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Igbo kwenu!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S BORING.
I wish I could like this comment a thousand times. Well said!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Hotzone(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
That girl is my type
She is glad
My bros just won
What a treasure to behold
Guys without haze may get heartache
Ya gazituboragi nwanne!

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.