Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. (47234 Views)

17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind / Ladies, 5 Little-known Facts About Your Period / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
ThIS is a very lenghty post, please read only at your free time. Read in between lines, as you will find some things very useful

Relationships these days just get all dried up because the 'spark' is no longer there. You like a guy, a guy likes you, you two get off on a sweeet note, u share your happy moments together, you are always happy wen u see their texts, or calls.. The relationship gets all rosy and at a point, it all begins to die down slowly. You all begin to wonder why he or she develops this cold attitude towards you. You start feeling insecure, a lot of things begin to run through ur mind.. "Is he in love with me anymore, or does he still have those feelings for me? Whichever the case maybe, there has to be a problem somewhere. Let us look at those "little" things we all do that scares or makes him slowly lose interest in the relationship.

1. you stalk his every move Most of us ladies, if not all, are guilty of this. Especially in social media, we tend to check out their online activities like whose picture the complimented, their comments relating to posts, their conversations with the opposite sex. And when we do all these, we confront them about what they said or ddnt say and use it as a tool against them. He feels freaked out and begins to wonder if he fell in love with a detective. Slowly, he loses interests in u, because he feels choked up.
Remedy to this: stop stalking him, stop it. Learn rather to trust him and mind ur own business, it will save ur relationship a lot of stress.

2: telling him "I love you" just to knw his reaction now, it takes different times for people to fall in love with someone. For some, it might take a moment, some a day, while some are months or even years. Yes, you love the guy.. Ok.. But the question is, does he love you yet? You tell him you love him just to knw what he feels abt you is so so wrong. He may not fall in love with you easily but with time, he gets to see how amazing you are and falls in love with you. So when next you wana tell someone u really love dem, pls be sure that they do love you bak, if not, hold it.. Until you are sure. Never ever make the grave mistake of telling him you love him just to find out if he loves u back, or else, it may backfire and ur feelings get hurt.
Remedy: give him time, be patient.. Don't force him to love u.

3: being too serious now this is another killer of relationships. The reason why ur relationship is gradually loosing its spark is because we ladies tend to act too seriously. Now what do I mean by too seriously,

We aren't playful, we don't have good sense of humor, we tend to read stupid meanings to his words, we always think if he is silent, dat means he doesn't love us anymore.

Nooooooooooo! When ur chatting with ur guy, try to be at ease, cmon, be funny.. Say silly things, be free with him, yab him, tell him his nose looks like that of an elephant when he uploads a new pic or if he yabs u, laff it off.. You two shouldn't all be too serious abt evrythn.. This makes both of you to be selective of words and before you knw it, he becomes tired of you and tends to stick wit that hilarious babe. The next time you have a chat with him, pls try to have an open mind.... Be free.

4: who texts or calls first ok, so he didn't say hi to u early in d morning, or he didn't send u any texts or call, u begin to nag.. U are like "baby u ddnt text me today, or u ddnt call me.." And things like that. Wtf! If he ddnt call u, den call him... If he ddnt text u, den text him. Don't wait for him to do that first and u begin to create problems where there shouldn't. Dats not nice, you are being too needy... If he is at work, ask him when will he be free, so both of u can chat or call. Dnt just text or call him every minute or hour to knw watsup.. Its not funny.. Have smth doing tooo.. He will call you if he misses u and wants to hear your voice. U just dnt have to force everythn.

5: understanding him some ladies still don't understand their guy.. Now there are some guys who prefer chatting to calling, some prefer calling to chatting, while some do well in both. But whichever the case maybe, try to knw what makes him confortable. If he loves to chat, den dnt get worried abt him not calling u, you are only creatin unnecesarry issues.. Somepeople are so lively wen calling, while some aren't lively, they just ask u normal questions and befor u knw it, d call ends.. Pls be patient, if u notice he isn't good at talkin on d fone den make him talk, ask him questions tooo, make him laff, yab him too, befor u knw it, the call may hav lasted for up to 5minutes. Don't be like, oh he is d one dat called me so he should only do the talkn while I answer... He justs seems like the whole thing is crashing down and he quits calling you.. Please try to loosen him up.. Some of dem r shy too u knw. Lol

I would have loved to write more and more, but I will stop here for now... Please feel free wheneva ur with your guy and dnt take things too seriously...

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by misspicy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Not that i am dull or something,truth is i dont just understand this post,can some explain Or is it that am trully dull?

Btw am FTC cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by TheMainMan: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
what if i do all these things and he still leaves me.. undecided..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
hmmmm
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by olafum1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
U right baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
I have an issue with #4. So what if you feel like you're the one doing all the reaching out 1st? Is it so terrible to let your grievance known? I'm not the type to swallow even when it's bitter, so I rather he gets turned off than for me to sit on something that bothers me. I believe in free communication & if that's nagging then oh well, oh hell.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nyc write-upsmiley

4 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I have an issue with #4. So what if you feel like you're the one doing all the reaching out 1st? Is it so terrible to let your grievance known? I'm not the type to swallow even when it's bitter, so I rather he gets turned off than for me to sit on something that bothers me. I believe in free communication & if that's nagging then oh well, oh hell.
if ur d one doin out all d reaching out first... Den take a break... Dnt send a hi till he texts or calls u... Its a simple as that...

18 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheekilicious:
Nyc write-upsmiley
thanks very much..
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
how basic can you get. who even does any of these things?

1 Like

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
if ur d one doin out all d reaching out first... Den take a break... Dnt send a hi till he texts or calls u... Its a simple as that...

And what if it's a rinse & repeat thing? Like you take the break, he gets in touch & then it goes back to the same thing again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by falconey(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheMainMan:
what if i do all these things and he still leaves me.. undecided..

create a thread we shall find solution to it.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And what if it's a rinse & repeat thing? Like you take the break, he gets in touch & then it goes back to the same thing again.
if it happenss like dat ova again, den its obvious he is not just into u... Date another guy dats way more interestn dan d boring dude!

11 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by ifex370(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
.. I wish my girlfriend could see this... embarassed

I know she loves me she's just kinda uptight especially when the mood swing occurs

8 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
ifex370:
.. I wish my girlfriend could see this... embarassed

I know she loves me she's just kinda uptight especially when the mood swing occurs
dnt worry, she will see this. wink
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
if it happenss like dat ova again, den its obvious he is not just into u... Date another guy dats way more interestn dan d boring dude!

That's what I thought too, "just not that into you". Ok but what's the point of him getting in touch then when you don't bother him? Shouldn't he be celebrating at that moment? grin
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aim5 my friend, come help me decode a research question here.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Aim5 my friend, come help me decode a research question here.

What's the question?
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
aim5:

What's the question?

Ok, hypothetical question-here is this one girl & one boy, right? Now the girl feels like she's doing all the reaching out to him 1st via phone call, text, whatever & she stops. He reaches out only to resort back to waiting
for the girl to reach out to him 1st. Now we've concluded that he's just not that into her. But what I'm trying to understand is, why does he reach out to her when she stops when it's obvious he's not interested? Because personally, I'd be popping champagne if someone I'm not interested in stopped bothering me. I'm just trying to understand the motivation of continuing to talk with someone you don't want.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, hypothetical question-here is this one girl & one boy, right? Now the girl feels like she's doing all the reaching out to him 1st via phone call, text, whatever & she stops. He reaches out only to resort back to waiting
for the girl to reach out to him 1st. Now we've concluded that he's just not that into her. But what I'm trying to understand is, why does he reach out to her when she stops when it's obvious he's not interested? Because personally, I'd be popping champagne if someone I'm not interested in stopped bothering me. I'm just trying to understand the motivation of continuing to talk with someone you don't want.

Hmm interesting question. I personally feel that the guy either views the girl as a just a cheap easy phuck and he feels that he would only talk to her if he had no other option , or maybe the girl he actually wanted isn't interested in him, so he's trying to resume things with this girl .. you never know. Because me, I would let a girl know if I'm interested in her and I don't sugarcoat things in that department at all. As for the girl, maybe she's crushing hard on the suave douchebag type most girls can't resist, so maybe she should go for a guy that would actually acknowledge her. I'm not saying pick a guy she isn't physically attracted to per say, I'm just saying pick a guy that will at least give her the time of day.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by KlaireKlement(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
6.One syllabic chats with words like kk etc.....

3 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by 2dice(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lovely Post...Op hope you Pratice what yo Preach ?grin
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Raymondville(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
My girl do complains that I don't call her more often like she does, then I ask her "who sends the credit that u call with?"
No so she come say make I dey call her nah, unto say she want her friends to know that she gat a nice bf. No so I start 2 dey call oooo

6 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by neweraomo: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Obo
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Babangida70(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op you forgot this one....*******farting during sexxxxxx* grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by yorex2011: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
To my girlfriend.... I love you
But try not to stretch your luck too much o..
Success in your exams
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by warrior01: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
If he loses interesting in you cos you said you love him, that means he doesn't deserve you. Simply put, to hell with him.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by olufemimajek: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
true talk

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by emperorchedda(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
About the best article i've read here. I'd have said more but I'm critically ill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.