Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) (17700 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Trending Now On FB: Nnmadi Kanu Vs Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by LajaLaba: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

let's assume you are intelligent and come face to face with the Director, what points would you have brought up. Give us your submissions here and let's address them.
To hell with u and your director undecided
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
LajaLaba:
To hell with u and your director undecided

Typical zoogerian.

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Typical zoogerian.

Truly typical of an animal who can't debate without insult. cool

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Truly typical of an animal who can't debate without insult. cool

They always end up proving us right in front of the world, that they are animals afterall. grin

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by drakura: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2015
please how can I get the station......am in anambra and around which time are they normally on air
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by nyabingi(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is not by force. Nobody even want your tribe any more because your empty noise is too much. If you decide to go today, no one will ever stop you.

The only yoloba that made sense so far...now can you kindly take it to the next level by helping Biafra actualize so that they leave very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by EasternLionn: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
relchange:

Kanu offered to debate soyinka, but soyinka didn't want Kanu to disgrace him in front of the whole world
so he pretended he didn't hear Kanu's challenge

the director dey wait for all of una

I remember, he said if he debates Wole Soyinka live on TV, they will withdraw that award from him immediately, and all the universities will collect their certs from him, ozugbo.

14 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
EasternLionn:

I remember, he said if he debates Wole Soyinka live on TV, they will withdraw that award from him immediately, and all the universities will collect their certs from him, ozugbo.

Wole Soyinka knows that Biafrans are right. cool

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by xtervaganza(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
fr3do:

Then I can also comfortably say that all yorubas are scratched-faced ritualists since you want to generalize.
THANK YOU. AT LEAST WE DONT CALL A BEARDED BASTARD BIAFHARAM TERRORIST OUR HERO

A RUNAWAY ZERO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Typical zoogerian.
You be real goat meahhh meahhhh I swear. Kalu the escapee albino will call himself by himself, argue with himself by himself, insult himself by himself and a goat like you will run to the net and be screaming "my leader my leader".

kai collynz01, may sango + obatala strike you and your unborn oafs down. Amen

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2015
EasternLionn:

lunacy of the highest order is when you think a Nobel laureate will stoop so low by arguing with your imbecilic leader. I laugh in Chinese. grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Vicotex(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You be real goat meahhh meahhhh I swear. Kalu the escapee albino will call himself by himself, argue with himself by himself, insult himself by himself and a goat like you will run to the net and be screaming "my leader my leader".

kai collynz01, may sango + obatala strike you and your unborn oafs down. Amen
l leave you in the Lord's hands with this.
Psalm 109:17-20
.17 He loved to curse; let curses come upon him!
He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from
him!
.18 He clothed himself with cursing as his coat;
may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones! 19 May it be like a garment that he wraps around him, like a belt that he puts on every day!
.20 May this be the reward of my accusers from
the Lord, of those who speak evil against my
life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by otimothy(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

A zoo is a place where the freedom of animals are denied.

Nigeria is a zoo because the freedom of so many ethnic nations have being denied.

I want you to answer this

IS ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.. cool

going by your definition,are you an animal?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by EasternLionn: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
lunacy of the highest order is when you think a Nobel laureate will stoop so low by arguing with your imbecilic leader. I laugh in Chinese. grin

Hahaha, see this one, i tot he is your highest man.

Nnamdi will deactivate his brain in 5mins.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by texazzpete(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2015
oshyno:
Didn't even know US was conolized by Britain

Why am I not surprised ? Majority of his listeners (like you) are poorly educated, gullible folks.

If Nigeria is really a Zoo as Mr Kanu claims, we know the animal his followers behave like : sheep.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2015
nyabingi:

The only yoloba that made sense so far...now can you kindly take it to the next level by helping Biafra actualize so that they leave very soon

Thank God you confessed Yoruba's make sense. But it is clear you as a personality is decaying by the day; yes, your life is getting worse; that is why you are not yet healed from your lisping tongue problem. And are you flaaaatheads so weak and feeble that you cannot fight your own fight by yourself? Sorry, I won't help you. This was how a Yoruba man, Benjamin adekunle tried to protect aguiyi ironsi from being murdered and he paid the ultimate price for it. And how have you flaaaatheads appreciated that? It is by abusing Yoruba's, your amiable hosts. So flaaaaathead, you are on your own.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
EasternLionn:

Hahaha, see this one, i tot he is your highest man.

Nnamdi will deactivate his brain in 5mins.
Trust me I will beat your clueless kalu in any argument regarding the history of Nigeria/Africa with original facts not to even talk about Soyinka.

what do Kalu knows aside from shouting zoo, baboons and monkeys and insulting everybody? When your illiterate Kalu is faced with facts, trust me the lunatic will run out of business in one day.. grin

Anyday that I have his time, I will call him during his live broadcast and insult the leaving hell out of him.

kikikiki grin
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

Jesus! I felt ashamed when i read your comment. You never knew US was colonised by Britain? Which secondary schl did you go to? Who are the kind of people you are friends with? Do you read books for information at all or your only source of info is radio biafra and you swallow everything they tell you there without question? I first heard of the US/Britain story during my secondary education and in a public school in ondo town; not even in Lagos or Ibadan or Abeokuta. It is now I understand why KANU is able to deceive you Igbo's; many of you know nothing other than business. You just showed that in your comment.

May God not give the fool enough wisdom/knowledge/information for liberation, so that the wise can continue to fool him and rule him!

I feel so ashamed of your congenital lying capacity!! so you are telling us that you got to know that Britain colonised America in Nigerian secondary school, very typical of yoruba living in denial! you don't even know how old the writer is.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Vicotex:

l leave you in the Lord's hands with this.
Psalm 109:17-20
.17 He loved to curse; let curses come upon him!
He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from
him!
.18 He clothed himself with cursing as his coat;
may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones! 19 May it be like a garment that he wraps around him, like a belt that he puts on every day!
.20 May this be the reward of my accusers from
the Lord, of those who speak evil against my
life!
Ajayi no salary, when did your name suddenly became collynz01? undecided They don do you abi?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
see the kind of fool that will make up biafcrap

So you didn't know usa was a former British colony?

Typical biabia citizen

Awon weyrey

what is it with these people and claim? you lots are far from intelligent!! so you know all the countries by their colonial masters? the writer might be 10 years younger than you. very typical yoruba man, if you don't know number 1 question it means that you don't know anything!! just look at your argument! that's someone doesn't know who colonised America doesn't make you smarter than him, it might even be the only thing you know better than him!!!

I remember arguing with one of your type, he asked me the name of a deputy chairman of a political party, I told him I don't know, he said "you see, you don't know anything " that's the kind of person parading themselves as educated and enlightened citizen of southwest...

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

I feel so ashamed of your congenital lying capacity!! so you are telling us that you got to know that Britain colonised America in Nigerian secondary school, very typical of yoruba living in denial! you don't even know how old the writer is.

I guess you have lost all sense about your true identity as an Igbo.

IT IS IGBOS THAT ARE KNOWN FOR LIVING IN DENIAL AND YOU KNOW IT!

I understand why you think Britain/US relationship is big deal; it is because you spend your life thinking of business instead of reading wide. And KANU that seems to be reading among Igbo's is able to deceive and foool all of you.

Let me give you another shocker: I READ CHINUA ACHEBE'S "THINGS FALL APART" AND "ARROW OF GOD", TM ALUKO'S "KINGSMAN AND FOREMAN" AND "CHIEF THE HONOURABLE MINISTER" et al when I was in JSS 1. In my part of the world, your life's value is not measured by how much money you make, like it is done in igboland; your true value is by how much knowledge you have.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Vicotex(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Ajayi no salary, when did your name suddenly became collynz01? undecided They don do you abi?
They said to Jesus...Master we are crying for you.
Then Jesus said to them, "Don't cry for me rather, cry for yourselves and your children." Bile-filled charlatans! Yoruba slaves

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2015
LajaLaba:
U guys are just village cretin nothing more nothing less

So because he doesn't know about the America colonial master he is now a village cretin!! I truly question the intellectual capacity of your people so much!!! because you enjoy lying and deceiving yourself!! to feel good and happy!! I pity all of you. red zinc must have done harm to your intellectual processing capacity... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Trust me I will beat your clueless kalu in any argument regarding the history of Nigeria/Africa with original facts not to even talk about Soyinka.

what do Kalu knows aside from shouting zoo, baboons and monkeys and insulting everybody? When your illiterate Kalu is faced with facts, trust me the lunatic will run out of business in one day.. grin

Anyday that I have his time, I will call him during his live broadcast and insult the leaving hell out of him.

kikikiki grin

you beat kanu in argument? challenge me first!!

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by EasternLionn: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

kikikiki grin

Only insult you people know, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

I guess you have lost all sense about your true identity as an Igbo.

IT IS IGBOS THAT ARE KNOWN FOR LIVING IN DENIAL AND YOU KNOW IT!

I understand why you think Britain/US relationship is big deal; it is because you spend your life thinking of business instead of reading wide. And KANU that seems to be reading among Igbo's is able to deceive and foool all of you.

Let me give you another shocker: I READ CHINUA ACHEBE'S "THINGS FALL APART" AND "ARROW OF GOD", TM ALUKO'S "KINGSMAN AND FOREMAN" AND "CHIEF THE HONOURABLE MINISTER" et al when I was in JSS 1. In my part of the world, your life's value is not measured by how much money you make, like it is done in igboland; your true value is by how much knowledge you have.

here we go! in the part of the world where come from, they claim to be more educated than everyone, but the stats on ground says different thing...

you have read all these books, do you know what I have read? when I was in primary 6? you see what I tell you guys? I keep asking myself what gives you lots the imprimatur to claim the most "educated "
throughout my stay in lagos showed that you guys are light years behind us, records are there to prove this...

who are the most influential woman in your region? what is her education track record? jokers!!

know that Britain colonised America isn't any litmus test for ones knowledge of history!! get sense!!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by oshyno(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2015
LajaLaba:
U guys are just village cretin nothing more nothing less

Daz why I dont want to be in the same country with you. Ikpugi dia.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

here we go! in the part of the world where come from, they claim to be more educated than everyone, but the stats on ground says different thing...

you have read all these books, do you know what I have read? when I was in primary 6? you see what I tell you guys? I keep asking myself what gives you lots the imprimatur to claim the most "educated "
throughout my stay in lagos should that you guys are light years behind us, records are there to prove this...

who are the most influential woman in your region? what is her education track record? jokers!!

know that Britain colonised America isn't any litmus test for ones knowledge of history!! get sense!!

I am certain you read encyclopedia when you were in nursery school; that is why you do not know that Americans mainly came from Ireland and that US was colonised by Britain and only got their independence 239 years ago, that is 1776.

Yes, I started reading wide when I was still in JSS class. I may not know about other yorubas but I know about me. Consequently, the likes of KANU can't deceive me the way he is deceiving you with lies on your hate-inspired radio.

Your head must have cracked inside not to know that knowing something is the litmus test for knowledge.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by yorubatic: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

kikikiki grin

What is there to argue? You lots seemed so dumb while claiming intelligence ..kanu and his kinds are simply saying, we don't want to be with you sophisticated amd intelligent people anymore. We want to stay on our own in our biafra. ..I see no reason for argument. ..perhaps the only argument should be, how do we go about parting ways and sharing what we have had in common. .. diabolical morons everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by fr3do(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2015
LajaLaba:
Admit it that donkey messed up grin can't stop laughing

He messed up so bad
I'm not defending him
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by patrick89(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2015
wadetaw202:

I am certain you read encyclopedia when you were in nursery school; that is why you do not know that Americans mainly came from Ireland and that US was colonised by Britain and only got their independence 239 years ago, that is 1776.

Yes, I started reading wide when I was still in JSS class. I may not know about other yorubas but I know about me. Consequently, the likes of KANU can't deceive me the way he is deceiving you with lies on your hate-inspired radio.

Your head must have cracked inside not to know that knowing something is the litmus test for knowledge.

your shallowness has been brought to the public. so much for the widest reader!!
your submission was bleak and it lacks everything!!

first I never wrote, that I'm ignorant of the fact that british colonised America!
I'm only making a case of your little brain, in concluding that the guy that wrote that "he is knowing about the fact from nnamdi kanu"
this has exposed the credibility of your government in education..

I'm sure there millions of youths that have graduated from university in this country that do not know that Britain colonised america. so this should not be used to judge the guy's intellectual capacity, Everybody can not know history, some people are good with figures, while some are good with words.. so get upgraded in the way and manner you judge..

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
[s] You be real goat meahhh meahhhh I swear. Kalu the escapee albino will call himself by himself, argue with himself by himself, insult himself by himself and a goat like you will run to the net and be screaming "my leader my leader".

kai collynz01, may sango + obatala strike you and your unborn oafs down. Amen[/s]

This HiV infected okadaman don come again. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ranches: FG To Use Own Land As States Resist / Tinubu’s Monthly Salary N1.2m, Govs N1.1m Unless Reviewed –RMAFC / Obidient Visits IDP Camp In Abuja To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.