Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) (17627 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Trending Now On FB: Nnmadi Kanu Vs Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Vicotex(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
if you missed tonights episode of radio biafra, you can listen to the repeat broadcast tomorrow moring.

The Edo guy asked Kanu some questions and ranted all over the town, tho he didn't allow Nmadi kanu to answer his questions before he started shouting like an incoherent baboon from the zoo.

Anyway, Nmadi Kanu continued and demolished the stupid arguement the Edo guy brought up....

Nnamdi Kanu is still live

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Vicotex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Fight currently going on in the hall. Another bini guy came again and his name is Noah

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by oshyno(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
O boy I am listening and my goodness me, that Nnamdi guy is vast in history. He really demolished the guy with examples. Didn't even know US was conolized by Britain.

Nnaa eeehh nsogbu dikwa here.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Don't be fool...those guys are yoruba parading as Benin or the Benins with yoruba blood as Oshiomole.. Bunch of uncivilized ugly idiots. Nnamdi Kanu taught them a lesson of history. Someone who wouldn't have allowed you in an IPOB meeting as it is a Biafran affair for Biafrans only, he allowed you to speak but you refused him to answer your questions...how stu$pid could you be? Nnamdi was too calm for my liking, though showed strong leadership today...however should have insulted these idiots and physically removed these animals. Made a fool of Edo people in the audience of the world; that's if they are actually from Edo though his accent reeks of yoruba. One Nigeria and united Africa my foot. Have you asked a German man why he is a German, why doesn't he want to be an English? What's the business of a Dutch man with a Spanish man? Dumb idiots! People have cultural differences and divergence of value systems and ought be allowed to form their nation to suit their culture and value system...this is common sense! Idiots!

I hope they beat these idiots and give them black eyes.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by austinsmat(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
but that Benin guy don't know how to do debate, director give him chance to voice out his mind when he finish why didn't him allow director to explain to him but he start picking fight the real truth is that the guy was send

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Balkan(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
How can I listen to Radio Biafra? Pls I live in Lagos

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by GspotAngela(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
what an a55wipe you are

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by austinsmat(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
I like that guy Nnadi KANU he is too patient allowing them to talk,but those guy are too rude in fact there are paid agent,that director is a genius. he finish those Bini guys.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vayne(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
The bini guy has been destroyed,that's what you get when you can't argue constructively grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by austinsmat(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
download the apps from play store

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
austinsmat:
but that Benin guy don't know how to do debate, director give him chance to voice out his mind when he finish why didn't him allow director to explain to him but he start picking fight the real truth is that the guy was send

That guy is a typical Nigerian tout.

I listened to him and i was so excited because i thought this will turn out to be an intellectual debate but the guy ended up like a typical Nigerian tout,too much noise without substance.

Kanu gave him a free lecture on Nigerian History.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:

www.radiobiafra.co or download Radio Biafra app

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Vicotex(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tonight Episode was EPIC

I the other guy that confronted the bini guy in the toilet said he told him that he is a killer and a cultist, AYE aka that's his affliation.

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by badnature: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
the are typical baboons and monkeys the can't even debate just shouting

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Vicotex:
Tonight Episode was EPIC

I the other guy that confronted the bini guy in the toilet said he told him that he is a killer and a cultist, AYE aka that's his affliation.

When i heard the guy, i knew he was a tout and he ended up showing the world that lots of monkeys and baboons in human skin actually exist in Nigeria.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by nwannaeto: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
87.5,89.1 fm

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
that benin guy is not sensible at all........simply a monkey from the zoo

17 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Balkan(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
nwannaeto:
87.5,89.1 fm
you are a true brother

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
What do you expect from a baboon from that zoo who can't argue properly?

19 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by SOUNDKING: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
89.1fm.

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by seunny4lif(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Una too dey the Zoo?
Anyone in a Zoo=Animal right grin
Then all of u that are typing in Nigeria, calling it a Zoo, are animals too cool cool

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
like i said on my thread, seriously i was cleaning my ears gearing for a Biafra vs Nigeria intellectual debate, but the guy was just shouting all over the place. Why can't nigerians argue like civilized beings against Biafrans. The guy has just proved to that world the Nnamdi kanu was right afterall- zoogerians are noisemaking baboons and monkeys.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Those guys are fools. proper idiots. someone gave you time to speak and you never allowed him to answer you back. fools everywhere.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by GspotAngela(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
like i said on my thread, seriously i was cleaning my ears gearing for a Biafra vs Nigeria intellectual debate, but the guy was just shouting all over the place. Why can't nigerians argue like civilized beings against Biafrans. The guy has just proved to that world that Nnamdi kanu was right afterall- zoogerians are noisemaking baboons and monkeys.
Muntula
I challenge you to open a thread right here on Nairaland let us slug it out.
were you not the one that said the federal forces fired the first shot at biafran army from the western region. When i exposed your lie and boxed you into a corner you resorted to juvenile insults. LMAO

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vayne(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
like i said on my thread, seriously i was cleaning my ears gearing for a Biafra vs Nigeria intellectual debate, but the guy was just shouting all over the place. Why can't nigerians argue like civilized beings against Biafrans. The guy has just proved to that world that Nnamdi kanu was right afterall- zoogerians are noisemaking baboons and monkeys.
Don't be surprised,he could be a scratch faced nairalander,you give them facts,they resort to insults.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by austinsmat(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
in nnadi kanu voice he call them lunatics everywhere

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Duru1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
new2020:
Don't be fool...those guys are yoruba parading as Benin or the Benins with yoruba blood as Ashiomole.. Bunch of uncivilized ugly idiots. Nnamdi Kanu taught them a lesson of history. Someone who wouldn't have allowed you in an IPOB meeting as it is a Biafran affair for Biafrans only, he allowed you to speak but you refused him to answer your questions...how stu$pid could you be? Nnamdi was to calm for my liking, though showed strong leadership today...however should have insulted these idiots. One Nigeria and united Africa my foot. Have you asked a German man why he is a German, why doesn't he want to be an English? People have cultural differences and divergence of value systems and ought be allowed form their nation to suit their culture and value system...this is common sense! Idiots!

I hope they beat these idiots and give them black eyes.

The bolded is one reason among many reasons Europeans are far ahead in every human endeavor and Africans shall remain uncouth.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula
were you not the one that said the federal forces fired the first shot at biafran army from the western region. When i exposed your lie and boxed you into a corner you resorted to juvenile insults. LMAO

Gradually going through your posts, i found out that almost every thread about biafra on nairaland, you commented on them. that shows that biafra is real and most come.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
That guy might not be a Benin person

You know Yorubas like divide and conquer tactics. cool

So he might want to divide SS and SE

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula

I can't remember debating with an e-tran.sgendered, remind me of your real moniker again? let me re-demolish you again. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't even be debating dafts like the ones we heard today. It's too much of a dirty job for the Director, i will volunteer to do it pro bono. grin

17 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
vayne:

Don't be surprised,he could be a scratch faced nairalander,you give them facts,they resort to insults.
I am actually suspecting a moniker here.

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula

I will report ur arrogance to Xtrose for ur dose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Kitchen To Spend N17m On Cutleries In 2018 Budget / EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Democracy Day: Abiola, Tinubu Share Similar Qualities — Yahaya Bello