Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) (17696 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Trending Now On FB: Nnmadi Kanu Vs Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by GspotAngela(f): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I can't remember debating with an e-tran.sgendered, remind me of your real moniker again? let me re-demolish you again. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't even be debating dafts like the ones we heard today. It's a dirty job for the Director, i will volunteer to do it pro bono. grin
Muntula
i am Angela. Your father might be a transg.ender but i am not. Accept my challenge now or forever remain damned.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Princewill1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
First of all the program is not live,it happened in the afternoon.

Those boys are paid agents from the Nigerian Embassy.

They are yoruba bastards masquerading as bini.Watch these 2 thingssad1)they have deep grudge against Biafra (2)they want the status quo to remain in Nigeria.

(1)Radio Biafra has never attack bini people,infact Kanu have repeatedly voiced his repect for the bini kingdom.He often refers to them as 'warriors' going by the manner they fought the british.

(2)No geniune bini man will want the status quo to remain in Nigeria,Edo oil is being taken to develop zamfara and gombe state.A geniune bini man would rather opt for regional govt than continue with the present system.

So where is the deep grudge against Biafra coming from?

These are yoruba bastards hiding their identity to cause confussion,even here in nairaland;we seen many yorubas claim that they from SS to cause confussion.FRAUD & DECEIT is in their DNA.

They used bini to gain entrance into the venue,because they know that if they mention yoruba or hausa-fulani,they wouldn't be allowed in.

I hope they were thoroughly beaten and pushed out from the venue.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by GspotAngela(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
zhukafa:

Gradually going through your posts, i found out that almost every thread about biafra on nairaland, you commented on them. that shows that biafra is real and most come.
biafra must come. I pray it does come, if possible today

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vayne(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I am actually suspecting a moniker here.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
new2020:
Don't be fool...those guys are yoruba parading as Benin or the Benins with yoruba blood as Ashiomole.. Bunch of uncivilized ugly idiots. Nnamdi Kanu taught them a lesson of history. Someone who wouldn't have allowed you in an IPOB meeting as it is a Biafran affair for Biafrans only, he allowed you to speak but you refused him to answer your questions...how stu$pid could you be? Nnamdi was to calm for my liking, though showed strong leadership today...however should have insulted these idiots. One Nigeria and united Africa my foot. Have you asked a German man why he is a German, why doesn't he want to be an English? People have cultural differences and divergence of value systems and ought be allowed form their nation to suit their culture and value system...this is common sense! Idiots!

I hope they beat these idiots and give them black eyes.

he actually had a yoruba accent. So you may be right. Biafrans even offered him a chair to sit, and get schooled but he shouted his way out of the hall. Sounds like an Agbero, he also claimed he was a cultist in Benin before coming to macau to study. I need that guy's file, i'm sure he was rusticated for cultism. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by MabraO: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
oshyno:
O boy I am listening and my goodness me, that Nnamdi guy is vast in history. He really demolished the guy with examples. Didn't even know US was conolized by Britain.

Nnaa eeehh nsogbu dikwa here.

For u not to know US was colonized by Britain shows how dull u re. How cab u not know?

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
biafra must come. I pray it does come, if possible today
Good to know that you are praying for the children of God to leave this zoo called Nigeria. We are decedents of Israelites. So kindly stop attacking us, okay.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula
i am Angela. Your father might be a transg.ender but i am not. Accept my challenge now or forever remain damned.

What challenge exactly? that Lt Gado Nasko took orders from Gowon in yorubaland and fired the first shot at the peaceful Biafran town of Garkem? It's common knowlege, or does your she.male brain have a different view?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vayne(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula
My friend go to bed,BIAFRANS don't have time to trade insults you call debate.

By the way,you don't have assume a female monika just to pass your message grin

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Fash20: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
oshyno:
O boy I am listening and my goodness me, that Nnamdi guy is vast in history. He really demolished the guy with examples. Didn't even know US was conolized by Britain.

can you see how dumb you are common primary 2 question you don't know. Do you even know that Brazil was colonized by portugal.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vayne(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

he actually had a yoruba accent. So you may be right. Biafrans even offered him a chair to sit, and get schooled but he shouted his way out of the hall. Sounds like an Agbero, he alo claimed he was a cultist in Benin before coming to macau to study. I need that guy's file, i'm sure he was rusticated for cultism. cheesy
He is a scratched face ritual escapee grin

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by cheruv: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
vayne:

Don't be surprised,he could be a scratch faced nairalander,you give them facts,they resort to insults
That's the aspect I detest about them angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by GspotAngela(f): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

What challenge exactly? that Lt walbe took orders from Gowon in yorubaland and fired the first shot at the peaceful Biafran town of Garkem? It common knowlege, or does your she.male brain have a different view?
you goons are ridiculously ignorant. Lt Walbe was Gowon's ADC, he never commaded any division. Col Mohammed Shuwa was the C.O of the 1st division. I give up on you fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by 989900: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
oshyno:

You mean you didn't know?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
you goons are ridiculously ignorant. Lt Walbe was Gowon's ADC, he never commaded any division. Col Mohammed Shuwa was the C.O of the 1st division. I give up on you fools.

Is One Nigeria by force.? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I am actually suspecting a moniker here.
coolitempa

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vayne(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheruv:

That's the aspect I detest about them angry
See one below,haven't even finished typing grin
GspotAngela:

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
there is one fact i know, EDO STATE can never be part of BIAFRA except our cousins in IGBANKE. if the ZOO citizens of EDO are pained, they are free to go to HELL. we dont want them, they should stop begging us. let them go and join their OBA and go to ODUWAINTAIN whatever rubbish they call it...............................
the zoo must FALL
my goodness me

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by GspotAngela(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Is One Nigeria by force.? undecided
NO

Biafra Republic must be accomplished in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:
Please give up, since u are out of Panadol on someone elses iss...why not try Novalgin..then come back again.
See this one oh! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
GspotAngela:

fortunately for you, i am a Biafran when i make mistakes i correct them. ARTILLERY OFFICER LT. GADO NASKO FIRED THE FIRST SHOT AT GARKEM IN BIAFRALAND. I'M NOT REALLY GOOD WITH ABOOKI NAMES BUT AS LONG AS YOU AGREED THAT THE ZOO DREW FIRST BLOOD, THEN WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE, THANKS. MR SHE.MALE cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's so funny how people could resort to all sorts of nonsense just to prove their point. You got a set of cheap touts from God-knows-where, claiming they are from Benin,and paid them to rant on behalf on Nigeria, while pitting them against your so-called director. Cheap touts that they are( possibly from Onitsha main market or Ariaria in Aba), they lack the tenacity and the logic to make a good argument and consequently gets floored by your director. Who is fooling who

.....Till your Nnamdi Kanu engages Wole Soyinka.....All these ones na propaganda cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

fortunately for you, i am a Biafran when i make mistakes i correct them. ARTILLERY OFFICER LT. GADO NASKO FIRED THE FIRST SHOT AT GARKEM IN BIAFRALAND. I'M NOT REALLY GOOD WITH ABOOKI NAMES BUT AS LONG AS YOU AGREED THAT THE ZOO DREW FIRST BLOOD, WE ARE ON THE PAGE, THANKS. MR SHE.MALE cheesy

lol. grin those people never cease to amaze

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
It's so funny how people could resort to all sorts of nonsense just to prove their point. You got a set of cheap touts from God-knows-where, claiming they are from Benin,and paid them to rant on behalf on Nigeria, while pitting them against your so-called director. Cheap touts that they are( possibly from Onitsha main market or Ariaria in Aba), they lack the tenacity and the logic to make a good argument and consequently gets floored by your director. Who is fooling who

.....Till your Nnamdi Kanu engages Wole Soyinka.....All these ones na propaganda cool

Kanu offered to debate soyinka, but soyinka didn't want Kanu to disgrace him in front of the whole world
so he pretended he didn't hear Kanu's challenge

the director dey wait for all of una

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:

See how u don't even have a single faith in ur father, because if you did, it's him you mention instead of Wole Soyinka...or is your pappy so maginalized that he couldn't get an education or is he half baked like the kind they obtian in the zoo for you to mention him proudly like you did Wole Soyinka.

See your mouth..Wole SoyinkaSoyinka lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:

ol boy, did you mix that crack with monkeytail, or you just inhaled it in raw form? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zinicc:

See how u don't even have a single faith in ur father, because if you did, it's him you mention instead of Wole Soyinka...or is your pappy so maginalized that he couldn't get an education or is he half baked like the kind they obtian in the zoo for you to mention him proudly like you did Wole Soyinka.

See your mouth..Wole SoyinkaSoyinka lipsrsealed
I'm an Igbo....tho' i didn't subscribe to the "Biafra" thingy cus it isn't worth it. I am still proud to be a citizen of the most populous black country.

And hey....you see your level?what dragged my dad into this?.......finally, the "half-baked" line............... grin........."Full-baked",Are these English words- "maginalized", "obtian".....abi you're a bit of dyslexic?

cool
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

ol boy, did you mix that crack with monkeytail, or you just inhaled it in raw form? cheesy
My personal motto: smokers are liable to die young.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by DaBullIT(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Exactly, they just digest whatever Kalu feeds them no Brain , no research , no nothing, just violence, coup and more violence and insults , Arrested IPOB members still languishing in Jail, Nothing done
MabraO:

For u not to know US was colonized by Britain shows how dull u re. How cab u not know?
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
alexis007:
My personal motto: smokers are liable to die young.
you are obviously not adhering to it, if you believed the trash you put there, sell your brain, it puts a lot of unneccesary weight on your neck.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by ArodewilliamsT: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Exactly, they just digest whatever Kalu feeds them no Brain , no research , no nothing, just violence, coup and more violence and insults , Arrested IPOB members still languishing in Jail, Nothing done

An average Biafran will sit your asze down and give you a 10 year worth of schooling in 10 mins. gerrarahere! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer / Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide / We Are Not In Alliance With Any Political Party - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.