Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) (17698 Views)

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic / Trending Now On FB: Nnmadi Kanu Vs Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

And you will soon join us in the grave, you and your flaaaathead family.
You are in the grave decaying already with your imbe.cilic family.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are in the grave decaying already with your imbe.cilic family.

And you are coming this night to join us in the grave with your cursed flaaaathead osu family from gully erosion. You will wake up tomorrow morning in your grave with all your useless and bastard family members.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by zhukafa(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
when someone said he never knew the US was colonised by britain all ur suffersticated useless moronic idiots from yotiba came out to contaminate the Air as usual with their mouth odour cos that's their trade mark natural mouth odour now simple quote my primary 2 sister quotes is something a useless fully Grown yolloba slave doesn't know . Most Educated tribe my ass
Are you done
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by alexis007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

We will go with our ancestral land.
Okay. Remember to go with the baby factories as well.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by vodkat: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu or whoever he is . Is nothing but a coward. Why he dont come down like and operate like Shekau. too much talk and no action
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2015
vodkat:
Nnamdi Kalu or whoever he is . Is nothing but a coward. Why he dont come down like and operate like Shekau. too much talk and no action

If NK was a coward you and your ilks wouldn't be having sleepless nights with terrible nightmares. You wouldn't have spent a fortune to attempt to stop RB/IPOB!

To burst your bubble NK was in Aba, Enyimba city, May 30, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITiEDuGyTI

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2015
monkeys will always be monkeys. so because we REFUSED EDO to be part of BIAFRA those fools came spewing trash......ha ha ha ha ha we dont want them and never will. if they are pained, make them go die...................... and for the keeps, NIGERIA IS A ZOO.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2015
wadetaw202:

And you are coming this night to join us in the grave with your cursed flaaaathead osu family from gully erosion. You will wake up tomorrow morning in your grave with all your useless and bastard family members.
Your moro.nic and cursed animals you have as family members are already decaying just like you in their various graves. Useless maggots from the land of ritualists!! grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Your moro.nic and cursed animals you have as family members are already decaying just like you in their various graves. Useless maggots from the land of ritualists!! grin grin grin

Welcome to the grave bastard. I told you would die along with your family members some days ago, but you thought i was lying. Now that you are already in the grave and decaying, I am sure you now believe. Welcome once more.

Wow! You are decaying fast sha! See how the maggots have already eaten your eyeballs and making an incursion into your swollen cerebrum. It looks like you will finish decaying before me. It must be because of the OSU curse that was upon you and your family when you were on earth, that is why your lot is decaying faster than everyone in the burial ground.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Freiburger(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Garbages undecided
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

Welcome to the grave bastard. I told you would die along with your family members some days ago, but you thought i was lying. Now that you are already in the grave and decaying, I am sure you now believe. Welcome once more.

Wow! You are decaying fast sha! See how the maggots have already eaten your eyeballs and making an incursion into your swollen cerebrum. It looks like you will finish decaying before me. It must be because of the OSU curse that was upon you and your family when you were on earth, that is why your lot is decaying faster than everyone in the burial ground.
Walking corpse, I gave no dealings with you.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nmmadi Kanu Vs Hilary (a Bini Guy) by wadetaw202: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Walking corpse, I gave no dealings with you.

My fellow walking corpse, it is you and I that should be having dealings; don't forget that we are both dead and decaying in our graves.......steupid eediot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reps Summon DSS Boss, Daura, Over Ekiti Assembly Invasion / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo / Boko Haram Victim, Ali Ahmadu Returns From UAE After Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.