Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything (3991 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / He Beats Me But I Love Him So Much / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by Jaydenphoenix: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmmmm....I'm tempted to say leave her n let her face her issues alone since she didn't tell you.

However, considering all the deaths from domestic violence in Nigeria nowadays, I would advice you ask her in a gentle way.

If she denies it, then you know you Av a clear conscience.

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by nanauju(f): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Jaydenphoenix:
Hmmmmm....I'm tempted to say leave her n let her face her issues alone since she didn't tell you.

However, considering all the deaths from domestic violence in Nigeria nowadays, I would advice you ask her in a gentle way.

If she denies it, then you know you Av a clear conscience.
The girl likes the guy like crazy. Sometimes she apologises first even when it's obvious he's the one @ fault
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by Daniety(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
My own experience and advice, no matter how you think you are closed to your friend, steer clear when they are having raws and smackdowns cos when they eventually call a truce you'd become the subject matter.
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by firstking01(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
My own experience and advice, no matter how you think you are closed to your friend, steer clear when they are having raws and smackdowns cos when they eventually call a truce you'd become their subject matter...
Re: He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything by kuchikau: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Marriage (photo) / Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man / Britain’s Most Notorious Prisoner Gets Married In Jail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.