Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date (2100 Views)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Must You Tell A Lady You Wanna Date Her Before She Knows? / Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by whitelexi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

whitelexi

in that case all gals are fine tooooooooooooo

Trust me, even girls believe and understand that not all girls are fine, where do u think the word 'wowo' originated from?
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2006
guys created that word
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by whitelexi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
grin and the word was created for who?
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2006
to continue to make women feel insecure. Its a man's world isn't it.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
whitelexi:

Trust me, even girls believe and understand that not all girls are fine, where do u think the word 'wowo' originated from?

grin grin grin grin
Nilla dont argue, i've seen some wowo girls both white, asian and black! Oluwa o! Who born those pikin? On the other hand every guy i know of is fineee! I've had several girls tell me that boys age much better, they tend to improve with age, look at a girl at 35! she's all wrinkled and running after plastic surgery!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by whitelexi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2006
grin u seem to have an answer to every question  grin but this time u nearly got it right. It was created to describe girls that look very fine from far but when they are close they are far from fine grin
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ nilla

why do you think most guys post their pictures on NL whereas the women dont? Are they shy? Is it because they dont really want us to see what they really look like beyond the fancy words and affected ebonics?
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2006
whitelexi:

grin u seem to have an answer to every question  grin but this time u nearly got it right. It was created to describe girls that look very fine from far but when they are close they are far from fine grin
thats totally hilarious.

davidylan:

grin grin grin grin
Nilla don't argue, i've seen some wowo girls both white, asian and black! Oluwa o! Who born those pikin? On the other hand every guy i know of is fineee! I've had several girls tell me that boys age much better, they tend to improve with age, look at a girl at 35! she's all wrinkled and running after plastic surgery!
honestly i'll tell you the same too. Thats why i cant marry anyone younger than me.

But my point to you guys is if you believe gals can be wowo, so can guys.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
davidylan:

@ nilla

why do you think most guys post their pictures on Nairaland whereas the women don't? Are they shy? Is it because they don't really want us to see what they really look like beyond the fancy words and affected ebonics?

they dont want you guys drooling.

lol
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

they don't want you guys drooling.

lol

shocked drooling over them?
I've seen quite a few and i have been very less than impressed!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
sorry sha. dont know what you were expecting undecided
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2006
not expecting much, but i have seen other girls and i must say i expected much better here. I can only mention two or three girls that i considered cute!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2006
grin
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2006
many look like they would be as old as my grandmother, others look like skinny little kids, the rest neither here nor there and the not so bold ones prefer to hide their true faces behind fake pictures
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
fake pictures
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
pictures of leaves, mummy, brother, celebrities, anything but their own pictures!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2006
ha ha ha ha

my pic right now is a forest in the winter
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2006
I think that picture section would be NL's version of the muslim woman's veil!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
haba guys take it easy it is not like that
some girls can be fine infact really fine

but i sure would put it to u that if u wash their face with water then out of the fine u can seperate them into 2 groups
the group we call ok she is just ok and the group we say are fine
but a larger % of girls are wowo - extraordinary wowo and tey know it

lets not be deceived by the jean trousers and te mini skirts, during my nysc i knew the white on white can tell stories of who is shapeless and round but ona regular day jam sam grl with jeans i sorry for u she golook likeprincess

if i might ask how come make-ups are for girls only and not for guys- simply becos we dont need it grin
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by kokoletz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
Nilla only kiki babe fine other babes are photocopies.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by kokoletz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
Nilla na only kiki babe fine other babes are photocopies.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Roscodaddy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
Haba,our sisters for here take style fine I for nor mind some but wetin dey tire me about them na this virgin isssue.If dem fit talk true small e for betta for all of us.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2006
kokoletz:

Nilla na only kiki babe fine other babes are photocopies.
kokoletz,

Thats cool, whatever rocks your boat. photocopies of what if i may ask?

Roscodaddy:

Haba,our sisters for here take style fine I for nor mind some but wetin dey tire me about them na this virgin isssue.If them fit talk true small e for betta for all of us.
hmmmmmm
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by chukymoney(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2006
babes what the guys pocket to be fine,thats what makes him a fine boy,since the girls have nothing offer,so they should have the physical attraction.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2006
ha ha ha ha

so if the girl has more than enough money and does not want your own, she does not have to be fine abi.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by kokoletz(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2006
Girl photocopy of d real beauty cos d beautiful one's are nt yet born.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2006
is that what your reading now.

how do you photocopy what does not exist yet.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by bioye(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2006
i thought this thread was meant for people who want to date and mix up. what's with all these offtopic posts?
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2006
bioye sorry oh thats true.

Please continue with the dating and mix up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phat Or Slim? / She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.