Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date (2096 Views)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Must You Tell A Lady You Wanna Date Her Before She Knows? / Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by MAYKWA(f): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hi People, the names maykwa, and am new on this forum, I have always visited, but didn’t want to join , at least until now. What I see is a bunch of folks that have gotten really quite close but still far off, well that’s the problem with the virtual reality world of the internet, and the geeks need to do something about it,…they need to do more of the telepathic thing they been talking about.….

Now to the nitty gritty,, I think this romance section is just talk, talk, talk and no action,, most of the topics n questions , are those that teenagers or even 6 yr olds will be asking . So I suggest if you are a real grown up, and an adult, Ready for an open relationship, and I mean that in a different and good sense, to come on in and lets make pairs here on the tread and LETs see how it goes , starts up , develop. ,relationship or break ups…

Since we can’t know for sure, what’ true and what’s not, I guess each pair, will have to give each other the benefit of the doubt, till proven other wise

How it work… just state your status, ( single ) sex( male or female) and then location…. And let the mix begin…

I will go first, am single, female and am located in Ghana, but I do visit Lagos regularly… So bring it on , if u think u got what it takes to want to know this gal,
Hakuna Matata (No more worries)
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by iice(f): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2006
Welcome wink

As for the rest erhhhhhh some of us don't do the internet dating but you have a nice idea hopefully it works for you and others.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by MAYKWA(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2006
iice, u make it seem like the internet dating thing is a bad thing," some of us dont do the internet dating", thats real not the way to talk to a new commer, anyway i guess yur somewhat right,, this thing has ben standing here for close to 24 hrs and the only response i got so far is yurs n yur a female ( and we aint no lesbians) I detaste Lesbians anyway,, I think, i should opt out, so i am out, the dudes on this site are chicken!!!,
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2006
Maykwa,

you've got to have patience. people will respond with time.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by iice(f): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2006
@maykwa, well am just stating the truth but if you'd rather not hear it, il leave it for the rest to say it. And don't worry, you will get replies from the guys soon. Its weekend and not many people come on during the weekends. Oya guys make una come o before she leaves.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2006
lol
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by bioye(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2006
hmm.  I get really scared of threads like this either because internet thingy's oftentimes dont work out or because some ne'er do goods would probably start with their hyprocrite posts.

that said,  @MAYKWA,   how many guys can you handle?  I tell you if you are cute, every guy here will wanna have a taste.

for me, it's single, male, lagos.  If you wanna know more, hit me up on messenger.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Roscodaddy(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2006
Maykwa,

Welcome oh,u do well,hope I can start with you and see the stff you are made up,of cos we both in Weste Africa.

Male

Single

Nigeria.

Let's go from here.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2006
@iice
the internet dating really works i hve seen work for my frined he got married to the girl last year and it has worked for several others i know
if it does nt work for u yet maybe ur searching inthe wrong zone

@maykwa
well why most guys dont want to respond yet is simple ., how reall are u
maybe u should give us ur im that should be easier dont u think so

or probably a pix of urs would entice us cos we sure have come to realise some girls would sound sweet on phone /chat but in reall life wowo is an understatement
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2006
kaecy5:

we sure have come to realise some girls would sound sweet on phone /chat but in reall life wowo is an understatement

thats harshhhhhhhhhh,
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by iice(f): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2006
@kaecy5, i said 'some' of us don't do internet dating. Notice i didnt say 'most' or 'all'. I know it works for some people but sorry its not my thing. I don't need to search in any zone online.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by MAYKWA(f): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2006
I cant say am ugly, , i will leave it for the Guy who sees me first to say what he thinks, i figure if i put my pix , here i will either get a whole lota hits or , on the other hand i will get none, so fellows take a chance, if am ugly, run,, if am not then get ready for a shake down, cuz its all about my looks and not whats on the inside of me, its a shame that thats what Guys are all about, a cute girl that you can tap that ass, and then walk, no way black en, this girl is wise, i will make my pick as the right Dude comes along and makes his post, but thus far, i think all you other guys want is just some buddy,. and you aint getting none, at least not here
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Roscodaddy(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2006
Maykwa,shuo wetin u want again,post your pix and let's start.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by MAYKWA(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2006
So much for wanting to see my Pix …., its not like yurs is posted either,, cuz I cheacked…, and like I said… I don’t care calling or chatting with the right dude once he comes along, but so far you not going about it the right way… you guys just have to believe for once b4 u see…. kiss
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Roscodaddy(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2006
Maykwa,looks do not count,there are a whole lot more than looks if you want to go about it the right way,even if something wants to happen,you have to know each other first,like checking your IQ,differences and common ground that you share together,let us know more about you,if your claim that you are all that.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by MAYKWA(f): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2006
Well Daddy,seems like yur coming around, now yur talking about compatability and not looks, thats more like it, dont get me wrong, i knowlooks is important too, there gat to be that chemistry, but am a suker for putting the cart in the right place, you Dig!

Well may, as i am fondly called is a smart young and Ok gurl, fresh out of the university and already working, and its all by garce not my smartness, , i like to swim a lot, love the open country and peaceful enviroment, i can crawl up all day on my sofa, but when am ready to work i can work all day and all nite long, right now am in the office and yet its a weekend, a christian one that take the faith seriously, and its has make me a better person each day, a path way from the dark deep when i fall to the light, out of my sins into his garce, doing right within my reach that me, yet still tirsty,

I hate Godlessness, that spirit that taking hold of the world today, people just dont believe there is a God up in heaven, even when they do the challenge his word and his way Classics example( Dan brown),

well b4 i ver off the runway here let me stop, now,

So come on people, let the Mix begin, i can see me and daddy here off on a somewhat bad, now good start alreay.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by whitelexi(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2006
Ghana babez grin

They have never failed to surprise me, sometimes in a good way and sometimes in a bad way, this time though, i am impressed by the courage, hopefully our own will follow suit undecided
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Richie007: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
Well, well ,well, i think dis is a  very good initiative.
Male,Single and likes to mingle , Nigeria.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2006
kaecy5:

or probably a pix of urs would entice us because we sure have come to realise some girls would sound sweet on phone /chat but in reall life wowo is an understatement

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Very very true, some girls sound so nice on phone you begin to get second thots until you see them in real life, your jaw just drops to the floor!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2006
davidylan,
thats really harsh.

wassup
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

davidylan,
thats really harsh.

wassup

No ma'am. Reality. Most girls post only a photo of their heads, they put "big and beautiful" for body size, when you are about to meet up they suddenly ask you if you are comfortable with "plump" women, that is usually the sign to run! She's indirectly hinting you she's 400pounds!!!!!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2006
lmao

hmmmm. The guys are talking as if they are all that.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by LanreDaMan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
What the ?
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2006

They are looking for fine gals, are they fine cheesy
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

Those i've met know what they saw, none has ever walked away! grin
Rather my phone took a bad beating from incessant calls.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2006
hmmm

until i meet you then will i know wink
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by kokoletz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2006
Internet dating hmmmmmm dnt wnt to go there again. If I change my mind I'd b back to post.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by whitelexi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

all guyz are fine grin
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
i promise thou shalt not be disappointed.
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2006
whitelexi

in that case all gals are fine tooooooooooooo
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
whitelexi:

all guys are fine grin

tell them abeg white! grin All boys are fine!

On the other hand, you can count on your left hand how many girls are fine!
Re: And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date by nilla(f): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2006
you guys are crazy ohhhhhh shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Aunt's Husband Would Not Let My Daughter Use The Phone To Call Me / Need Advice! / Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.