Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78889 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2007
Anyone wey dey find wonders in miracle shld try T.B.Na magician.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2007
@Brownbaby,
Nice one there.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 3:45am On Mar 27, 2007
@ d end of d day God will judge bt kai hes a big time Magician oh.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2007
tell them bro.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2007
Not watched him in a long time though.Any member of his on nairaland?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2007
ask "BACKSLIDER".
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2007
Oh really?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by BRMJANE(f): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2007
THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE OBSERVE IN THE T.B.JOSHUA MINISTRY. I OBSERVED THAT HIS MINISTRY IS GROWING STRONGER AS THE CRITICISM INCREASES.

WHAT DID THE PHARISEES AND SCRIBES NOT SAY ABOUT OUR LORD JESUS, THEY EVEN CALLED HIM A DEMON. THE MORE THEY CRITICIZED HIM THE STRONGER HIS MINISTRY GREW.

THE SCRIPTURES ALSO STATES THAT A PROPHET IS NOT HONORED IN HIS HOME.

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? WHO ARE WE TO CONDEMN? I DON'T KNOW IF MOST OF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE, IF YOU DO, YOU WILL RECALLED WHEN THE PHARISEES BROUGHT A PROSTITUTE TO HIM TELLING HIM THAT IT WAS THEIR CUSTOM TO STONE WOMEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF *F* TO DEATH. WE ALL KNEW WHAT HE SAID AFTER THAT.

WE CONDEMNING HIM ARE GUILTY OF SIN AND AS A RESULT FACE THE SAME DAMNATION THAT HE WILL FACE IF HE IS NOT FROM GOD.

I'M NOT AGAINST HIS MINISTRY, I NEVER MISSED HIS MORNING SERMONS ON AIR WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA. AS A MATTER OF FACT I MISS IT NOW COS THERE IS NONE LIKE THAT OVER HERE.

WHAT I'M SAYING IN ESSENCE IS THAT WE ARE NOT TO TAKE GOD'S PLACE IN JUDGING. LETS LEAVE THAT TO GOD.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2007
i know where you are coming from, you are a member of his church, pls leave now, you are heading for destruction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2007
BRMJANE (f)
GA, USA

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue
« #167 on: Yesterday at 11:27:13 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE OBSERVE IN THE T.B.JOSHUA MINISTRY. I OBSERVED THAT HIS MINISTRY IS GROWING STRONGER AS THE CRITICISM INCREASES.

WHAT DID THE PHARISEES AND SCRIBES NOT SAY ABOUT OUR LORD JESUS, THEY EVEN CALLED HIM A DEMON. THE MORE THEY CRITICIZED HIM THE STRONGER HIS MINISTRY GREW.

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? WHO ARE WE TO CONDEMN? I DON'T KNOW IF MOST OF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE, IF YOU DO, YOU WILL RECALLED WHEN THE PHARISEES BROUGHT A PROSTITUTE TO HIM TELLING HIM THAT IT WAS THEIR CUSTOM TO STONE WOMEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF *F* TO DEATH. WE ALL KNEW WHAT HE SAID AFTER THAT.

WE CONDEMNING HIM ARE GUILTY OF SIN AND AS A RESULT FACE THE SAME DAMNATION THAT HE WILL FACE IF HE IS NOT FROM GOD.

I'M NOT AGAINST HIS MINISTRY, I NEVER MISSED HIS MORNING SERMONS ON AIR WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA. AS A MATTER OF FACT I MISS IT NOW COS THERE IS NONE LIKE THAT OVER HERE.

WHAT I'M SAYING IN ESSENCE IS THAT WE ARE NOT TO TAKE GOD'S PLACE IN JUDGING. LETS LEAVE THAT TO GOD.

you are deceived
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2007
BRMJane is just cool,

She has the Word of God as her foundation. She cannot be decieved.

You are the one who looks decieved to me.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by stimulus(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
BRMJANE:

Sad, sad, . . . terribly sad and flawed. Have you ever heard the word "discernment"?

Your basis of celebrating such ministries could be used as well for celebrating just about any false prophet, false teacher, and pseudo-Christian cult.

Was Muhammad not "criticized"? Oh, yes. . . and "THE MORE THEY CRITICIZED HIM THE STRONGER HIS MINISTRY GREW!!"

Joseph Smith nko? Again, it could be argued that. . . "THE MORE THEY CRITICIZED HIM THE STRONGER HIS MINISTRY GREW!!"

So, people could simply be applauded because their ministries are said to be growing "stronger"??

BRMJANE:

Since we are to "leave that to God", perhaps you take the position of many I've come across who never read the following texts in their Bibles:

1 Cor. 10:15 - "I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say." (Apostle Paul did not do a backflip when scrutinized and quote, as many do with red alert alarm: "Look here, TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED!!"wink.

1 John 4:1 -- "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

I'm categorically saying that the basis many people use for discerning many "Christian" ministries today actually lacks discernment. Make una tread softly-softly.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
@9ja4eva

Right here, I am a member-and a proud one for that matter.

You Tell me, where do u worship?

@BRMJANE
Good sense of reasoning and careful consideration/observation.

You can now watch him live on air anywhere in the world-visit www.emmanuel.tv for more information.

Ya'll remember-Judge not, for God is the only Judge.
And I will say a big THANK YOU to all the accusers, cos you have made our faith stronger, and made us deeper in the word of God, as it was in the time of the Apostle, so is still is.

Try to learn from your ancestors-you pharisees of our time. Una don start from where Okotie finish abii, caryy go.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2007
Dts gd for u.

I worship with Winners Chapel.Well Okotie wasnt wrong in anyway cos an Aunt experienced d same wonders and we all cldnt believe it.Besides dt American Journalist said it too.With all due respect we r not to judge bt for TB i have my reservation.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
Well, I suppose Okotie to be a man of God, so why then does he criticize? The best he should have done was to cast out the Demon outta T.B.J.

And wat wonder was that, lets share her experience plsss
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
With all gladness i will do dt.She went to his church in search of the fruit of the womb.Of course if u a true member u wld know d well u all drink from.She was told to go and drink from the well as well as perform some other things.When she finished doing all that she was given a calendar,ring and some other things.She den took those things home.Two months into that time she started dreaming and seeing Joshua in her dream.Before we knew what has happening she took in and we all were happy with the miracle.She went straight to the home of wonders to inform the magician.When she got dere she was told to come and give testimony and bla when shes seven months in.She did jst dt and went round telling people of the wonders of d magician.My dear not up to 2weeks inshort as soon as she went for the testimony she got back home and a week later her stomach went flat.She went to the hospital to see a doctor behold she was told she was never pregnant.So abeg explain the miracle to me.One other thing i know is when u go to that church highly in the word u wld be sent out.

So?As a member cn u tell me more?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2007
grin grin grin

Thats a very funny story my dear, you made mention of well, ring and calender. To be frank with you, there is no well in the Church neither does he uses ring.He doesnt even like jewelries.

I want to ask, how close is that Aunty of your to you?. Cos I havent heard such story of someone been pregnant and after sometime the pregnancy disappears. When she got pregnant as you said, did she confirm it in the hospital?

I have heard lots of this same kinda stories. People comes to make confessions of how they are been paid by so-called Men of God, to frame up such stories,

am waiting,
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2007
Well its clear u dnt know ur church.Of course dey give rings and calendars out.My aunt wasnt lying cos it happened okay.Maybe u shld ask d magician y he doesnt perform his magic well.Leave my aunt out of this and use Amokachis story as an example.LOL.So many to tell and we thank God for Okotie.He exposed them
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
Can we all read this plsssssssssssssssssss

http://www.doveministries.com/frame.htm?URL=http://www.doveministries.com/tb-monitor.htm

This is what you guys have failed to do, others have done it for you, so learn from them and stop decieving yourselves.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2007
YOu don't know him better than I do, so. There is no enough evedence for what u r saying. did u see the rings and water, ?

and what happened to Amokachi?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2007
I dont need any history okay.I dnt and wld neva have anything to do with him.Thank God u know him.I dont care
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
The simple truth is this:

What people understand, they destroy, but what they do not understand, they call names.

So let the Man be.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by redsun(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
Every body has the ability to be a pastor,just believe if that is what make sense to you,that is what every religion teaches,freedom,free your self from any boundage whatsoever by dealing with it,the greatest problem in africa as a whole is more of psychology not spiritual,people are made to believe that they have problems,meanwhile,the problem is the system because it is not putting anything in place to make things better,it is going to remain the same,the pastor can speak english fluently because he choose to learn to speak english,it is just simply common sense and iq and that is what the people lack,that is why they go to him.Christ is an entity,it is a story of freedom through understanding and selflessness and any body can play the role if you understand.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
Alexos:

The simple truth is this:

What people understand, they destroy, but what they do not understand, they call names.

So let the Man be.

I was never holding him.Its what i tink and am not sorry.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
C'mon, you dont have to be. Everyone has right to believe anything.

Just dont use what you think against someone else, keep it to yourself.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2007
U asked me and i told u.Besides i dnt tink its safe for u to be his member.LOL
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by awoof(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2007
I am not going to be dragged into judging whether Joshua is a man of God or not. My own approach to Pastor Joshua is different, I am someone who does not beleive in following every other persons' path. I was posted to Lagos in 1991, and about 1992 the noise about him started then i bacame curious and wanted to see things myself I made up my mind and attended his sevice i think up to four or five sundays not to look for any miracle o, of course i never needed one and i still do not need one now. But my brothers and sisters, what i saw was thought provoking. He was actually performing those miracles and my conclusion thereafter was that if he was doing those things with the genuine power of the holy spirit let the Lord be with him and if it is fetish powers he was using i said God will expose him without delay. But lo and behold, 1992-2007 that is 15 cool years and the man is waxing ever stronger, well i will continue to watch him closely and with keen interest. Come to think of it those of you that feel he is a man of the devil may God forgive you all don't judge. As for me I was born and baptised an Anglican, though i have flirted with many of these "i feel all right" new generation penticostal churches, but my thinking is that some of us that have reached maturity age, i mean that do not jump at anything that comes from land of the gratest devil (USA) we shall all return to our denominations of birth, because most of these bishops, pastors or GOs are all presidents or chairmen/ceo of families incorporated businesses (churches?) feeding fat on foolish people who want to go to heaven but do not want to die cry cry cry
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2007
Thank you Mr. Awoof.

As for those of you that just say what you dont know, remember God is watching you, do not be a judge.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
You should have an idea on that u know
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Richaado: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hi Children of Most High God. Am inviting you all to my group called the LEGWORK BIBLE COMMENTATORS. If you are good in the scriptures and you know how to interpret verses, kindly join this group. The group uses the Legwork Forum to post topics on Bible Issues and reply them. Let Us grow in the Word by learning form one another

Kindly join now by clicking on the Link below:
http://groups.legwork.com.ng/pages/showgroup.aspx?id=10020&catId=1008

JESUS IS LORD
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by thesilent1(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2007
how does that verse go; if it is not of god, it will not stand and if it is god, you can not fight it? (par)
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2007
How is the church doing?

Sure enuf customers now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 / Is Jesus God? / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.