Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67259 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Its the work of the evil ones,they dont want her to stay in her husband's house,take her for deliverance asap....she is not really concious about what she is doing
just listen to yourself. Now she's the victim, right.... been married doesn't make a wh.ore less of a wh.ore.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by raphy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
u supos to liv d hows since u fyn out or u lyk blue film.thn join her team.n dnt complain wht ya aunty does jst zip ya lips.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by MossLuv: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Do you know if any of the boy friends is a nairalander!? You may be in trouble for posting this. Is not everything you put online especially with such detail.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
After suffering and working hard in other to enjoy my remaining days, you expect me to stick with such a woman? I better remain single for the rest of my life. If i need kids, i will go and adopt. Can't tolerate such. Mbanu! Op, advice the husband to send her packing. Simple and short.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
keandre:

must every problem be linked to One spiritual cause or the other?
the reason is for her to be cautioned and scolded or suspended for immoral activities.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Rawzy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
I believe she is been possesed by an unknown evil spirit,may be charmed by her lovers,yeah i have hard such cases before.
My is before you leave her hause,try to let her know the consiquencies in what she is doing and equally help her in prayers

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
why I'm concerned is because I dont want her to bring bad name to our family

Which other bad name? There is one already.

Your reason for a change in her conduct is selfish. So your family name worths more than her soul?

Her soul should be paramount.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"she was destined to be a prostitute, its her calling". Quote me anywhere.
oga, nobody was fated to turn out that way. I'm no believer of fatalism. Our lives are defined by our choices. We are the captains of our fates. If she is unashamedly going under the groins of many men despite being married, then it is frankly because she opts to so live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Toks2008(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?

there is nothing you can do but pray for her.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Israelfx2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
kill her
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Don't say No to a Nympho...keep her in your Memo.

She is never satisfied.... Am not surprised

That's her calling.....she is only Balling

Just like men Swindle Fannies....Ladies Swindle Diicks too.

All women Flirt... Most women Cheat.

It's only a fool who thinks women don't CHEAT.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by MAURI: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
@binarymachine

The both of them know the truth and whats going on between them, and that truth u may never know. Do you think the husband may not know what his wife is doing or have not heard the rumour, because u cant have up to six sexual partners as a woman and not go unnoticed. by the way, do they have kids?

Bros,

You are too intelligent. Yes indeed, they both know the truth, cos the whole neighbourhood and many family members know what is going on.

Who knows, maybe the man cannot do! But they are forced to stay together due to societal pressure, cos of our society that is harsh and prejudicial against people quitting marriages even when there are good grounds to do so. That does not exonerate the woman's behaviour though.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Advice her husband to lose some weight. Get his six pack back, change his underwear wardrobe into more sexy ones and prepare her favorite meal for her. Then calmly talk to her how her actions make him feel.
He should not despair but continue to pray for her so that God will change her heart.
He shouldn't nag her as that may be part of what's pushing her outside.
Remember the devil uses divorce to scatter modern homes.
He must not consider that under any circumstances rather endure and hopefully she will change. See there are already other people ready to take his place if he breaks up with her and the kids will be affected too by their breakup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by keandre: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
the reason is for her to be cautioned and scolded or suspended for immoral activities.

so she needs to be scolded to, cautioned before conforming to the standard of right behaviors ? It will be a waste of time to do all these, Nothing can change her, its her lifestyle ,she chose it
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by DMerciful(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
If you cannot give good advice why not shut up! lipsrsealed
jessejagga:
u are taking panadol 4 another person headache ,farm 4 ur farm o undecided
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
she's a nymphomaniac!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by misspicy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
motongs:
just listen to yourself. Now she's the victim, right.... been married doesn't make a wh.ore less of a wh.ore.
Lol,am not justifying her,buh for you to see a married woman commiting adultery and she is not ashamed about it or she doesnt hide it,99% of this cases are spiritual....seruously
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Okay sarcasm aside.

Your aunt may be a sex addict. I just recently watched a movie that a woman was acting that way until she realized she had a problem and sought professional help. I hardly used to consider that before.
Your aunt may not even know her problem is psychological. Suggest counseling for her. That thing she's looking for outside will never be found. She has more in her home than she can ever find outside. The worst part is that she's not even remorseful about it. So she had no desire to change. The problem is far far from being solved. She must have the desire to change before anything can be done to help her. So I don't see how our posts here will change her mind.

If you can talk to your uncle, I hope he knows better than to sleep with her like that with all these STIs parading the town.
Even if he doesn't want to break up wit her, he's taking a risk of serious infections and should be careful. You Can't tell who those other guys are sleeping with. He should keep his distance from her until this blows over. Left to me I'd say he should leave her but they will say I'm a divorce advocate. How do you help or forgive someone who not willing to be helped or is sorry for their actions. How long will he be there hoping she realizes she's hurting him?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by prettyJoy22(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by calabardick(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
OP, please which area in ABJ is she? or if possible send me her number let me pay her homage, I wish I could benevolently sow a cheerful seed into her honeypot-ministry of st. donatus

Am very sure this man left the city to the village to marry "a decent wife", now her eyes has tear in the city, that is always the consequence of marrying from the village.

I trust ABJ boys, dem go dance skelewu on top of her commercial puzzy

calabardick

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by luckypeace1980: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls let ur aunty call those her numerous friend and tell them to leave her alone tha she is a married woman dnt do that by ur self
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
jessejagga:
Bloody senseless foól

When your wife start fûcking boys on your matrimonial bed, it shouldn't concern anyone.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by steeboy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
What phone did your inlaw smash?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by saipn: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
hahahahahaaaaa guy u wicked ooooo
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:
Is that a new thing? Most people cheat in marriage now are days, I know how many married women my boss is smashing even though it is civil service here in Abuja. Just try your best but I doubt she will change.
can u imagine"Smashing" someone else's kpekus... God will punish dat ur boss
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by MariaFernenda(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wait oh,am I d only thinking that since he knows bout her affairs nd has nt done anything bout em with d lost of respect most probably wats crippling him is d fact dat he can't really b a husband in d bedroom nd dahs y she's searching abroad?All the xame put her in prayers
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
cococandy:
Advice her husband to lose some weight. Het his six pack back, change his underwear wardrobe into more sexy ones and prepare her favorite meal for her. Then calmly talk to her how her actions make him feel.
He should not despair but continue to pray for her so that God will change her heart.
He must not consider that under any circumstances rather endure and hopefully she will change. See there are already other people ready to take his place if he breaks up with her and the kids will be affected too by their breakup.
all these are unnecessary.. I will advocate d man send her out simple. if she doesn't know d meaing of marriage., she shouldn't be in it.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
jessejagga:

LEAVE YOUR AUNTY ALONE, MAYBE THE MEN SHES CHASING ARE THE FATHERS OF HER KIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Give us their number
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by justicejay(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Enough of all this prayer without step. Its work and pray not pray and work. So she should take some steps b4 praying.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by byvan03: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
cococandy:
Advice her husband to lose some weight. Het his six pack back, change his underwear wardrobe into more sexy ones and prepare her favorite meal for her. Then calmly talk to her how her actions make him feel.

I totally agree cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Flye: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
can u imagine"Smashing" someone else's kpekus... God will punish dat ur boss

One of them will always cook for him, she will filled the fried rice with chicken, snail, diffrent types of fishes, pomo and orishirishi. Infact that one used my boss to fight director of account, now she has worked her husband to same organisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.