Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67254 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by 400billionman: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tunagee:

I notice this usually happens to husbands that are nice to their wives. Men, never be too nice to ur wives. they would treat u bad in return. Women are useless and terrible people.

Exactly... It's human nature..
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
if Ūя̲̅ the corrupt type definitely u won't see cheating as a big deal, but the truth is that there are more good married women that don't cheat than the 1nce that cheat...... Even the married men that are the cheats don't take cheating as a normal thing.... Many married men admit that they are not proud of doing that... They are ashamed of their acts to d level of hiding it to their men friends like their wife's..... So I put it to u that u re corrupt weather u being man or lady u will definitely get Ūя̲̅ type, coz the result of cheating doesn't even wait till u die..... It start right from the day u started it
How come the cheating husbands or wives enjoy more peace than the faithful ones? Some mwomen only start taking their husbands serious when they see that they is serious competition.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by seanjy4konji: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
A hoe is a hoe...

You can never make a hoe a house wife...

You will never make heaven...

Your aunty is an olonsho.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by wordcat(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Have you ever cared to ask why some of these women that cheat are married to rich dude? I have one popular politician in my area whose wife doesn't hide his dulling bedmatics. The woman de talk de tin even if na for Salon ma. Hahahahahahha O boy na small small boys de do the thing.
Kama has caught up with him abi?
I learnt during his university days (SUG). Them de smash every thing inside skirt. Now him no fit smash him wife well well. Small small boys don de help am. Kama is a witch.

What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
keandre:

must every problem be linked to One spiritual cause or the other?
I just de wonder ooo.
Abi those 6 bigger Thomas Johnson na spirit them bi? It is comments like that that encourage people not to take responsibility for their actions, but easily shift blames to other irrelevant things

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Its the work of the evil ones,they dont want her to stay in her husband's house,take her for deliverance asap....she is not really concious about what she is doing
Here comes the defender of Oloshos. Take a serious minded Olosho to heaven she will still never $hâñğëgrin
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by misspicy(f): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Obodo999:

This is why women have illogical brain. If it was the husband that was cheating, I am sure you won't make excuses for him. Abi Evil spirits no dey worry a man.
Please dont misquote me,am not justifying wat she did buh u will agree with me that for a married woman not to feel shame or be open abt her adutreous life something is behind it

Besides i adviced open from exoerience
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
heardis:
Dude there was no where in your article you mentioned that u have toLd your uncle. I think u should tell him and afterwards, do what u wish some one else will do if you were in you uncle's shoes. And tell your family members o because women can denie for AFRICA.
gringrin
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by misspicy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Here comes the defender of Oloshos. Take a serious minded Olosho to heaven she will still never $hâñğëgrin
cheesy...am not defending her jor

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Gomeromo1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Has the husband paid her bride price?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by kunzaar83(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

How come the cheating husbands or wives enjoy more peace than the faithful ones? Some mwomen only start taking their husbands serious when they see that they is serious competition.
well peace is an individual thing, what will give u peace may not give some 1, and for women that doesn't take her man serious, I think there are more decent ways 2 make her behave well... For me I rather talk to her involve even our parents and see weather it will help, if all these didn't work and I can't take it any more there won't be any warning or anything like that only for her 2 wake up 1 day and receive a latter of an invitation from a court for a divorce suit....... And @ this stage there is no going back, I won't cheat coz I won't tollerate it for 1 second even if its a mistake.... And if I go about cheating because she's not taking me serious, and she too decides to do same what jnustification do I have for a divorce? If I can't divorce then the option is a second wife, and she will know about my decision
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by kunzaar83(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

well peace is an individual thing, what will give u peace may not give some 1, and for women that doesn't take her man serious, I think there are more decent ways 2 make her behave well... For me I rather talk to her involve even our parents and see weather it will help, if all these didn't work and I can't take it any more there won't be any warning or anything like that only for her 2 wake up 1 day and receive a latter of an invitation from a court for a divorce suit....... And @ this stage there is no going back, I won't cheat coz I won't tollerate it for 1 second even if its a mistake.... And if I go about cheating because she's not taking me serious, and she too decides to do same what jnustification do I have for a divorce? If I can't divorce then the option is a second wife, and she will know about my decision the 1st day I will start

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Lmao. Misspicy nawa o

Beht I agree sha it's a spiritual somtin
U can't blame her blame the devil grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by megastarjec(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
well though we agree that it's not a good attitude, have you tried to clear all doubts that could lead to the attitude? like: is the man impotent? is he good in it or does he communicate with her to no exactly what spoils her in bed? what's his attitude towards sex and all that. if these things are met and she is still into it, then the man should up his game and take a stand. Lastly, they need Jesus in their lives and family He will take care of that problem and make the family enjoyable . So, keep praying for her, she will change.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by gary400(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
if u can take a picture of her having fun wid her customers or record her when she z doing it....show her husband....lobatan...
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by misspicy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lmao. Misspicy nawa o

Lol,u guys dnt understand me,its very rare to see a married woman cheating and still not feel shame o she will show it for people to know.....its always done hiddenly buh for d aunty to show it n still not feel shame,something is definitely behind it
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by theDEVILisHERE: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Bet me there is a spirit that wants to destroy her marriage,i have an aunty too who was experiencing same if not for prayers and deliverance,
Does she have children?

You can only be controled by what you alow control you
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by theDEVILisHERE: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
cococandy:
Advice her husband to lose some weight. Get his six pack back, change his underwear wardrobe into more sexy ones and prepare her favorite meal for her. Then calmly talk to her how her actions make him feel.
He should not despair but continue to pray for her so that God will change her heart.
He shouldn't nag her as that may be part of what's pushing her outside.
Remember the devil uses divorce to scatter modern homes.
He must not consider that under any circumstances rather endure and hopefully she will change. See there are already other people ready to take his place if he breaks up with her and the kids will be affected too by their breakup.

Do you honestly in heart belive this your advice is a good one

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by ifeanyiokolo: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
My sister, for me. I will advise you motivate the husband to send her home. So that She can not have those guys close to her again for a long time, and also let the husband mornitor her staying in the village. Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Waskolo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
thanks a lot, I got the info now
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lmao. Misspicy nawa o

I can't blame the devil, because he doesn't force people to do evil. He only asks them to. The decision to submit to the devil's demands rests with you.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Sonofananimal your friend is here.
You have supporters.
grin grin

Na weti naija WOMEN don do us ohh.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by coollaw: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is in her blood can't help
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy...am not defending her jor
Got your point
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
NA U WAN CARRY HER CROSS ABI?
U DON TRY TO ADVISE HER.
FLY WEY NO WAN HEAR WORD, GO FOLLOW DEAD BODY ENTER GRAVE.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Joy1706:
Tell the husband to check himself. Maybe he's not satisfying her in bed. How is his appearance? Does he have a pot belly now? Does he give her attention. There must be something he's not doing right. Let him seriously check himself first.
In any case this is not a matter of sending her parking. What happened to his vow 'for better for worse'? God Hates divorce o.

The scripture you quoted here is not complete because the bible has permited divorce when immorality is involved.

He should think about the children.

If a broken home is this bad for the children, how come the wife is misbehaving or is it only the husband who should know this?

A broken home is very bad for children.

He should just keep praying for her. Improve his hygiene if need be and lose the pot belly if he has one. He just needs to keep talking to her. He should wake her up at midnight and ask her what he's doing wrong. He should just pour out his heart to her
He should not stop showing her love.

Are you for real? Na your type de carry men play for ground o. This is utter rubbist. This can only be done by men who dumb and charmed. You think and believe a pre-destines whole that enjoys hot and raw nacked/unprotected sex will use condom just protect the husband?
Can you seriously give this kind of counsel to your son or brother whom you love so much?

And just so that he doesn't get STDs, he should get her a packet of condoms or maybe just tell her to get one for herself and makes sure she always uses it.

God will heal their marriage. He should just keep praying for her.

I know your type!
Please do reserve this counsel for your son/brother incase his wife starts misbehaving. They will surely need it one day.
[size=14pt]
When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? by Joy1706(f): 6:24pm On Jun 14
[/size]
The man runs after everything in skirts, the woman is told to turn a blind eye. He impregnates one of his side chics, the woman is told not to leave her home for any woman and is even told to bring the baby into her home to raise. He infects her with STDS, she is told to use condoms and to do periodic tests. They also never fail to emphasise that she must never deny him sex. He goes as far as bringing his mistresses into their matrimonial home to sleep with and she is still told to turn a blind eye and pray till she can't move her jaw again. We hear all these advice from men and sadly, women too.
Where is one supposed to draw the line? When is it okay to leave a cheating husband? Why do we advise women to swallow all these bullshit? Abi, is it just me that finds a philandering man intolerable?

www.nairaland.com/2379703/when-it-actually-okay-leave
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2015
ifeanyiokolo:
My sister, for me. I will advise you motivate the husband to send her home. So that She can not have those guys close to her again for a long time, and also let the husband mornitor her staying in the village. Thanks
If the man can't monitor his wife's movement now that she is staying under his roof, is it when she is in the village that the man can monitor her?
Kaiii! Some advice get K-leg oooooo
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by poseidon12: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2015
mschubby:
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse
So the husband knows. If that's the case, just let them be. Some men don't care. Just avoid visiting them so you'll not get irritated.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2015
wristbangle:
OP, you don't need to get involved in this issue. Your aunty will definitely face karma when the time comes.

This is why I advice guys to marry someone that will give them peace of mind unlike a kim kardashian looking LovePeddler that will mundane high blood pressure on them in marriage.
you won't know weather that person have good or bad character before marrying them. Remember! We humans are dynamic in nature.

We tend to change over time. So the question is: what make he change that way ?

(Note. I didn't even read the story ]
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I can't blame the devil, because he doesn't force people to do evil. He only asks them to. The decision to submit to the devil's demands rests with you.
It's not that bad nah
A lot of men are worse, we just don't call them prostitutes. Take this as a balancing force of nature y'hear grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by opribo(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2015
What type of life is this, good girls looking for gooden to marry they won't see but the mammy water girls everywhere getting good guys to marry.
As gor that useless aunt, set her up let the husband catch her red handed and put her where she belongs before she will bring disease to the entire household.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by zheroes(m): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2015
the husband is a funny dude, your wife calling another man and you dey smash her fone, funny!!!!! just return her to her parents and begin to live your better life, I wont take that from my girlfriend how much more wife, if your wife sleeps with any body why not just go keep her in a stripper club, at least there you will get more returns on your investment. really very cheap prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.