Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67689 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by jydeskill1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pls tell d husband anonymously and let him handle it himself.....it is better to be single/ divorcee dan have a LovePeddler as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
byvan03:

I totally agree cheesy.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

One of them will always cook for him, she will filled the fried rice with chicken, snail, diffrent types of fishes, pomo and orishirishi. Infact that one used my boss to fight director of account, now she has worked her husband to same organisation.
Jesus of Nazareth
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Don't know what is in that Abuja in particular... it has changed a lot of ladies I know, and its not for good.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

Can u read and comprehend at all? Where in my post did I support or insinuate that i enjoy or participate in such a thing?
It is better u quit the jugdmental habit.

I only point out the obvious and u can remain in denial, it is non of my business. The truth is cheating is rampant and it is not a bid deal again to many people, u can check around you the business that is moving if not hotel business, u can check who patronize such hotel most if not married men and women.
Especially in that Abuja...like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Flye: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
Jesus of Nazareth
My guy if u dey federal civil service, all this one no go be big deal to you, especially if u are in agencies that normally does field work, training, oversea tour etc your eyes go see weeeen and dem go carry the thing come give u too if u are interested. Feild work is like corp members going to camp ooo, Oga go include names of their side chicks for feild work so as to warm his bed while the woman will gladly be happy that her name enter book because of allowance and financial benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Flye: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Valeree:

Especially in that Abuja...like seriously.

My sister, u dey there jare. When he mentioned her anty in Abuja, I knew it was a lost course.

Many people used to think Lagos, Akwa ibom, Imo, calabar or benue are the heaven of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, but Abuja is the ultimate in Nigeria because of office politics and ability to steal money ( because u must belong b4 u can benefits).

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

My guy if u dey federal civil service, all this one no go be big deal to you, especially if u are in agencies that normally does field work, training, oversea tour etc your eyes go see weeeen and dem go carry the thing come give u too if u are interested. Feild work is like corp members going to camp ooo, Oga go include names of their side chicks for feild work so as to warm his bed while the woman will gladly be happy that her name enter book because of allowance and financial benefits.
meeenhh people have lost signt of dignity... no wonder some of dem have low productivity..but people should realise dey can die at anytime

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by jessejagga(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
bulldoza:

Bloody senseless foól

When your wife start fûcking boys on your matrimonial bed, it shouldn't concern anyone.
u dont have to get too emotional about a simple post online u just called mi 'bloody senseless fool 4 nothing'

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Flye: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Valeree:
Don't know what is in that Abuja in particular... it has changed a lot of ladies I know, and its not for good.
It is money thing, u have to belong to cabals to benefit from the massive stealing going on in the ministries and parastatals, it is a big power play and serious office politics. Women align themselves through sex while men align themselves through loyalty.

For non civil servant, Abuja general is non productive, no industry, no port, no farm nothing that can give u money but their is alot of money flowing around and no good Samaritan so u have to collect your own by all means necessary so ladies sleeps around to get their fair share

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Joy1706(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tell the husband to check himself. Maybe he's not satisfying her in bed. How is his appearance? Does he have a pot belly now? Does he give her attention. There must be something he's not doing right. Let him seriously check himself first.
In any case this is not a matter of sending her parking. What happened to his vow 'for better for worse'? God Hates divorce o. He should think about the children. A broken home is very bad for children.

He should just keep praying for her. Improve his hygiene if need be and lose the pot belly if he has one. He just needs to keep talking to her. He should wake her up at midnight and ask her what he's doing wrong. He should just pour out his heart to her
He should not stop showing her love. And just so that he doesn't get STDs, he should get her a packet of condoms or maybe just tell her to get one for herself and makes sure she always uses it.

God will heal their marriage. He should just keep praying for her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

My sister, u dey there jare. When he mentioned her anty in Abuja, I knew it was a loss course.

Many people used to think Lagos, Akwa ibom, Imo, calabar or benue are the heaven of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, but Abuja is the ultimate in Nigeria because of office politics and ability to steal money ( because u must belong b4 u can benefits).
true...its also possible the op aunty has suddenly started sponsoring the marriage even though the husband is working, because that is what these kind of women do, from helping the hubby and then suddenly taking charge, bringing in tremendous amount of wealth that takes away power from the man. I'm sure there's more going on than the op knows shaa.
meanwhile, this would be a good ground for the man to divorce the wife, if not he can just endure and hope she changes.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Zeusd3(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
tell ur uncle 2 tak her n d family n travel to d village ..... he should Mak sure her atm, fones n sims r destroy after dat he shuld head back to abj alone.....as simple as dat
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by adorable29(f): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
please don't say that. I need advice on what to do in her case not an insult please.

Na wa o! Am I the only one seeing that this is a pure fabricated story just to hit front page?

You dey form sentiment say make dem no call her prostitute but your topic is calling her a prostitute!

So the few days you stayed, you could count her boyfriends as six. It was when you were around the husband decided to smash her phone. Did she just start the prostitution that he hasn't had cause to smash it before now. Then she took your phone and in your prescense called all her 6 boyfriends.

She brought all six of them to her husband's house and bed in your presence this past days you came to visit... So she isn't even secretive about it. Is she that daft. A woman who lives with her husband in THE SAME HOUSE cannot be an adulterer and that daft at the same time....

Doesn't she have kids yet? Doesn't she go to work?

So A. FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN MAN LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE AS HIS WIFE WILL KNOW THAT SHE SLEPT WITH JUST ONE MAN and hasn't rained fire and brimstones TALKLESS OF SIX FREQUENT MEN! Even African magic won't accept such a ridiculous movie!

NL and gullibility sef!

Dey believe everything they read!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Flye:

My sister, u dey there jare. When he mentioned her anty in Abuja, I knew it was a loss course.

The place is like Sodom and Gomorrah. As u said, anyway politicians and top businesspersons congregate will most likely be a haven of promiscuity.

If the woman undergoes counseling and still continues with her promiscuous ways, her husband has to divorce her. It's even ridiculous that the lady has SIX side-guys and she is still married. The husband must be way too nice, which isn't needed in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Waladade4luv(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
jaydude:

If your so called magun is used on you without your knowledge will you survive it? Mr holy

bfor i climb i will see a sign if she has magun so once i don dicover dia is solution mrs unholy
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just like someone said, your aunty's husband should take a drastic action to curb her firstly like throwing her out without anything. If that does not work then her konjition is a critical one.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by sisiafrika(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
HenryDion:
After suffering and working hard in other to enjoy my remaining days, you expect me to stick with such a woman? I better remain single for the rest of my life. If i need kids, i will go and adopt. Can't tolerate such. Mbanu! Op, advice the husband to send her packing. Simple and short.
ur dp is ......
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?
Show us some Pishures of your aunty with his boy friends in her husband's bedroom, if not, Idonbilivit.
gringringrin
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by mickey45: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse

There might be another side to the issue, perhaps a secret they're both not telling you.
Her raunchy-ness may be her own way of paying the husband back for what he did.

Not necessarily so though, those variant of our specie have a mind of their own.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.gringringrin

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?
@ the bolded. 95% of married women who misbehave are married to good men. What the woman is looking for is not a good man, but that bad guy with a bad guy killer instinct, to hit her hot pussy hard and harder. As far as the man can not do that, the wife will continue her 'away game'.
Am sorry your anty is an autentic olosho. There is nothing you can do about it. And for the man, its quite unfortunate he picked a bigger shoe, bigger than the size of his foot.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.gringringrin

please what should I do?
@ the bolded. 95% of married women who misbehave are married to good men. What the woman is looking for is not a good man, but that bad guy with a bad guy killer instinct, to hit her hot pussy hard and harder. As far as the man can not do that, the wife will continue her 'away game'.
Am sorry your aunty is an authentic olosho. There is nothing you can do about it. And for the man, its quite unfortunate he picked a bigger shoe, bigger than the size of his foot.
The only thing that will humble that woman is for the man to die an unannounced death and go to heaven if at all he is living a life that is conscious of eternity with God, and the wife is left a lone with nothing to take care of the children. Besides these two, there is just nothing under the sun.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tunagee:

I notice this usually happens to husbands that are nice to their wives. Men, never be too nice to ur wives. they would treat u bad in return. Women are useless and terrible people.
Sonofananimal your friend is here.
You have supporters.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
passionate88:
Prayer ke? . The woman is lost. she's a hoe. A chronic one at that. having 5 boyfriends as a single girl is bad talk more of a married woman. Modern day Naija marriages are scam, frauds , sham , etc .
Sonofananimal you have many supportersgringrin
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by KwoiZabo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .
What if he lied to her that he was a rich man and she married and aw something different, now she is doing that to balance up things. That's why he is not complaining.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by KwoiZabo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
gunners160:
Menh,d husband is to be blamed 4 all dis nonsense being Good does nt mean d person should be stupid at least if he has sent r packing or broken some of her teeth she wont be doing such a nonsense.. .
What if he lied to her that he was a rich man and she married and saw something different, now she is doing that to balance up things. That's why he is not complaining.
cc: mschubby
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
sisiafrika:
ur dp is ......

My dp is what? undecided
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tunagee:

I notice this usually happens to husbands that are nice to their wives. Men, never be too nice to ur wives. they would treat u bad in return. Women are useless and terrible people.
women? Or some women? If the former, u mean including ur mother, sisters and aunties? Oh woow lipsrsealed undecided cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Ajgal10(f): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
mschubby:
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse
Shes on a full dose of Kayan Mata prepared by Some Senegalese witch doctors.so long he goes in there too he cant send her packing.she needs a heavenly touch.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
wordcat:

Since u believe in KARMA, don't u think that KARMA has visited the husband.

Maybe just maybe, the husband did that to peoples wives. You can't tell

Have you ever cared to ask why some of these women that cheat are married to rich dude? I have one popular politician in my area whose wife doesn't hide his dulling bedmatics. The woman de talk de tin even if na for Salon ma. Hahahahahahha O boy na small small boys de do the thing.
Kama has caught up with him abi?
I learnt during his university days (SUG). Them de smash every thing inside skirt. Now him no fit smash him wife well well. Small small boys don de help am. Kama is a witch.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Obodo999(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Bet me there is a spirit that wants to destroy her marriage,i have an aunty too who was experiencing same if not for prayers and deliverance,
Does she have children?

This is why women have illogical brain. If it was the husband that was cheating, I am sure you won't make excuses for him. Abi Evil spirits no dey worry a man.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Topsyvic:
iffa hear..jst remember u av a sister nd a mother @at ohm before commentin cha
Didn't those house wives that misbehave know that their actions will send a very negative signal to others.
Does the op have to be insincere just because he has sisters and a mum?
In my life time, I have come to discover that most of the women that cheat on their husbands, happen to be married to good husbands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I divorce my wife for this? / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.