Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) (55327 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by SassySteph(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
The Ekeindes are on a weekend getaway. They are obviously having so much fun.

https://instagram.com/p/7z0TfQG0Lw/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Imortal001: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok, wake me up, when they goto toilet to pass out this breakfast.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ifex370(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wetin concern me

Misspicy has a profile picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by icebebe(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dey are bcoming famous on NL lately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
ifex370:
Wetin concern me

Misspicy has a profile picture undecided
And wat happen

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

And wat happen

Wow, you're so pretty, posh smiley
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Her first daughter lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Artistree: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Do they have an in house photographer or the poor cook took the picture?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:
Her first daughter lipsrsealed
wetin do am? she ug lee like aw chinese friend shey?
#YolO
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Sommyangel(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nawa oooooooooo
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, you're so pretty, posh smiley
Thanks smiley Chck ur mail
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by sinaj(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
richommie:

wetin do am? she ug lee like aw chinese friend shey?

#YolO

She for resemble don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by faith551(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Thanks smiley Chck ur mail
Looks like I missed the highly celebrated development, can I see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Thanks smiley
Chck ur mail

I did but I still can't open messages. I don't know if it's this phone or my email account. I've been trying & trying to no avail.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I did but I still can't open messages. I don't know if it's this phone or my email account. I've been trying & trying to no avail.
Try and open a gmail account,i did same when my yahoomail malfunctioned too....

I would really love to pass that info i sent
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
faith551:

Looks like I missed the highly celebrated development, can I see?
You missed it Aww so sowi buh NO you cannot see it tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by MrSarcasm(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Seun's new obsession...It seems like every photo Omotola posts on Instagram makes front page.. Even our dear Tonto Dikeh didn't achieve that much success here..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by kunzaar83(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by LhoLar01: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lovely family

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
MSCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
WHY NOT OMOTOLA SHARES PICS OF HER AND HUBBY MAKING OUT IN THE BEDROOM

OMOTOLA IN TOILET TRYING TO GET THAT HARD SHIIT OUT AFTER A DELICIOUS DINNER

OMOTOLA IN THE SHOWER HAVING HER BATH( OF COURSE NUDE WITH PICS) angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Too much publicity
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Omotala is just becoming too noisy undecided

The husband resembles "Victor Osuagwu" lipsrsealed grin

24 Likes

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Try and open a gmail account,i did same when my yahoomail malfunctioned too....

I would really love to pass that info i sent

Ok sure. Will do.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by phollybee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please Update me when next she is in the Toilet!
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by butanepro(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Annd Mike Dean won Chelsea match...... So what?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by faith551(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
You missed it Aww so sowi buh NO you cannot see it tongue
cry, it's not fair ooo, that's preferential treatment
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by cally3D(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Folks hu still understands d fun of Marriage n' Family! While guys elsewhere are lookin for man nyash!
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
abeg wetin concern us
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by mhizzcutie(f): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by slimbless(f): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nice.
The second daughter is such a cutie
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by GabrielSuswam(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Daughter na Rgd LT..

Good to CrossBone across the territory

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
this chick of yesterday....now now now she don arrange family, me I still dey pour them inside condom.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.