Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) (55346 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by tpiander: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orikinla:
Omotola has made more appearances on Nairaland than in Nollywood movies.

how would you view that?

just curious.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
midehi2:
am waiting jor
I dont af ur email
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Artistree: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Acidosis:

I understand the meaning of 'poor' in that context.

Your purpose of posting that comment is to degrade the job of a cook; or paint a picture of Omotola subjecting her cook to punishment.

An EMPLOYED cook has nothing to do in a family photo. He or She is not part of the family; his/her job is what it is - a cook/house help. I believe he/she is bn paid for the job.

I believe you visit fast food shops and restaurants. I also believe you do not share your table with the caterer or sales person.

I do not mean to attack you; but I have to point out these issues as some bloggers might draw many meanings & stories from your comment.
You're wrong darling, my post didn't demean the cook in any manner just the same way my use of the word "poor" doesn't literally sentence the cook to abject poverty.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Omotala is just becoming too noisy undecided

The husband resembles "Victor Osuagwu" lipsrsealed grin
Lmao! My tots too! even Basketmouth !
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lmao! My tots too! even Basketmouth !
grin grin
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Michael1988: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Need a sugarmummy, sugargirl or
sugardaddy?

Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy avenue that help young guys and ladies to get connected to sugarmummies, sugargirls or sugardaddy close to their location. T&Cs apply.
BBM: 25C084DE or. check our twitter page:
@SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Artistree:

You're wrong darling, my post didn't demean the cook in any manner just the same way my use of the word "poor" doesn't literally sentence the cook to abject poverty.
Alright my lady, I understand..
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ifex370(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
And wat happen
I stalked,, bite me undecided
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Otugo007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Imortal001:
Ok, wake me up, when they goto toilet to pass out this breakfast.
must everything make fp on NL.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Otugo007(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
not every event worth making front page.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by endeedike(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
i go like to mess this omotola first daughter,,,.... doggy style first
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Richie77: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Richie77: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'v seen them, whats next?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

And wat happen
wre's the pix
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
pbs4real:
wre's the pix
Who u dey ask
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
ifex370:

I stalked,, bite me undecided
I wish i have big teeth
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Who u dey ask
I don check ur dp,i no see any pix sad undecided Oya put am make I see am wink
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by flokii: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
make me sef see beauty with brains wey go dey deserving of my love and respect..

Baba God na your hands I dey o..
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Say no to ABORTION!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ifex370(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2015
misspicy:
I wish i have big teeth

if you don't bite me,, ao bite yu smiley
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Artistree:
Do they have an in house photographer or the poor cook took the picture?

No na d gateman dem call grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by josite: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
small time they will complain they are kidnapped,cant they enjoy their wealth quietly in GOD'S NAME.omotola dis,omotola dat,omotola .lord have mercy.ti isu eni ba tu a ma fi owo bo je .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.