Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) (55344 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
faith551:

cry, it's not fair ooo, that's preferential treatment
Oya sowi cool
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Sorry am not sharing it tongue
don't worry now,shebi your menstral pad,salt,maggi cube and pepper go finish,you will soon run to me to borrow,na dat time I go show you tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by daveP(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
who else decoded the sitting arrangement like i did? I hope the poster below me have something meaningful
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
The new khardasians.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't worry now,shebi your menstral pad,salt,maggi cube and pepper go finish,you will soon run to me to borrow,na dat time I go show you tongue
If e finish punkyveer go give me tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Artistree:
Do they have an in house photographer or the poor cook took the picture?

Dammit i came here to ask that question! angry

One Angry Bird coming your way
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:
Her first daughter lipsrsealed

That nose is sucking up all the oxygen
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

If e finish punkyveer go give me tongue
na rag she dey take do her own menses o
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Artistree: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Acidosis:

The cook is not "poor", he/she is simply doing his/her job.

A professional cook working for a celebrity is doing a similar job with a Police Officer or a P.A assigned to a politician.
The cook is not literally poor as no celebrity cook ever is. I simply meant that after cooking and not even privileged to joining them on the table, she was also subjected to taking their photographs for media upload!
As for the cook simply "doing"his/her job, pray tell, wat is the correlation? Is she a photographic cook?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by faith551(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Oya sowi cool
Lol, and that was supposed to make me happy?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Artistree:

The cook is not literally poor as no celebrity cook ever is. I simply meant that after cooking and not even privileged to joining them on the table, she was also subjected to taking their photographs for media upload!
As for the cook simply "doing"his/her job, pray tell, wat is the correlation? Is she a photographic cook?

I understand the meaning of 'poor' in that context.

Your purpose of posting that comment is to degrade the job of a cook; or paint a picture of Omotola subjecting her cook to punishment.

An EMPLOYED cook has nothing to do in a family photo. He or She is not part of the family; his/her job is what it is - a cook/house help. I believe he/she is bn paid for the job.

I believe you visit fast food shops and restaurants. I also believe you do not share your table with the caterer or sales person.

I do not mean to attack you; but I have to point out these issues as some bloggers might draw many meanings & stories from your comment.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by sinaj(f): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
ExInferis:

That nose is sucking up all the oxygen
na u type o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
faith551:

Lol, and that was supposed to make me happy?
Dont you want to be happy
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:
na u type o! grin

No! Like, seriously! Look at that hooter! Man this chick can hold her breathe for 20 minutes!
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Pangea: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why their water bottles no get label?
Abi na straight from the tap into the fridge dem dey do, come dey form posh here? grin
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tot she had five children? Wer is d last?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Thanks smiley Chck ur mail
baddest babe, why did you change it na cheesy
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Try and open a gmail account,i did same when my yahoomail malfunctioned too....
I would really love to pass that info i sent
oya send to mine, i want to hear grin
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by tpiander: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by remiotega: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Okay we don see.

Vacancy! Please if you know any young lady looking for a job as a sales girl.let her call or text. 08070752784

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by JoyPaulLaw(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Who snapped them?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
midehi2:
oya send to mine, i want to hear grin
Amebo tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Haaaaaa
Imortal001:
Ok, wake me up, when they goto toilet to pass out this breakfast.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
midehi2:

baddest babe, why did you change it na cheesy
Lol cheesy...i know want make some people see me and that amebo boy called them all
Btw was midehi banned?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by gebest: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
her husband don bleach finish
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Omotola has made more appearances on Nairaland than in Nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
happy home but the first daughter needs her mothers's attention..she looks cheated to me
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by makasimatics(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is what I love most. A responsible lady being so happy with her family.

Not the irresponsible Ini Edo who divorced;
Who does not know what it takes to build a sweet home.

### my lady, Omotala has proven to be a responsible woman in relation to other actresses for now.

I rest my case
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by deebrain(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Imortal001:
Ok, wake me up, when they goto toilet to pass out this breakfast.

may yr God forgive you
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by midehi2(f): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Lol cheesy...i know want make some people see me and that amebo boy called them all
Btw was midehi banned?
why will i be banned grin

it was my e-mail that fvckedup
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by midehi2(f): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Amebo tongue
am waiting jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.