Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) (55347 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by okooloyun1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Like say we never see where people dey chop before mtcheeeeeew
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by saintkel(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
Nawa oooooooooo
Nawa oooo u self
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Omotola 's hubby doesn't use better bleaching cream.Omo t should help him get a good toning cream if he doesn't like his God given complexion.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

Try and open a gmail account,i did same when my yahoomail malfunctioned too....

I would really love to pass that info i sent
pls send to me too
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Thanks smiley Chck ur mail
pls, how can I check my email in nairaland ??
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by lonelydora: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
So even at home, they still use cutleries? Are they using them because of the photo shoot?

Well, at home I do it the African style.

***baby please bring washing hand water for me***
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
plz friends, how can I check my nairaland e-mail??
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by danduj(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
how is dis news?? Anyways i sight her 1st daughter tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
sexaddict08:
this chick of yesterday....now now now she don arrange family, me I still dey pour them inside condom.
No go let peer pressure make you start Wetin you no fit finish.Prepare yourself well.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by danduj(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
Thanks smiley Chck ur mail
y did u remove d picshure b4 i saw it
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by darlenese(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmn she's pretty but her first daughter isn't fine like the mum, she be like omotola elder sis lipsrsealed

The food sef get as e be

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Contumely: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
I am just sick of Omotala et al. Virtu medio stat.
Virtue lies in the middle. Enough this month! Gosh
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
lonelydora:
So even at home, they still use cutleries? Are they using them because of the photo shoot?

Well, at home I do it the African style.

***baby please bring washing hand water for me***
It's for the camera.Cutlery no fit make the food enter your stomach well.I hate that style.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Captain kehinde the jagun.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
4 my papa house, dinner room, I hear, na 4 kitchen we dey chop oo, nd na 4 Christmas day we dey chop this kin meat
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Who cares
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Daughter na Rgd LT..

Good to CrossBone across the territory

ONA

Who art thou embarassed
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
I prefer to feed my eyes with good manners than waste my mb to view one cossy ojiakor sagged bleached breast of many colours.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
God will not take away the breakfast from you in Jesus name! de remember the needy occasionally too. A Word........
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Artistree:
Do they have an in house photographer or the poor cook took the picture?

The cook is not "poor", he/she is simply doing his/her job.

A professional cook working for a celebrity is doing a similar job with a Police Officer or a P.A assigned to a politician.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
danduj:
y did u remove d picshure b4 i saw it
Because i dont want u to see it tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
this her husband bleached skin ehn
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by Ruicosta10(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Daughter na Rgd LT..

Good to CrossBone across the territory
Ooooboy d Lt na confirmed.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Looking at her daughter she is not as beautiful as she's been hyped. I fear for her cos as she gains more fame, beefs would start arising and are compititors would start to call her out.
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by broxymall(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
guess no one talks about her daughter, lol

visit my signature
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by favourlove1: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
But wait make I ask o! Shey d husband yellow abi him bleach? Cuz I dey wonder where captain E get him blackness from?
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by adellam16(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
This people gat no life anymore since everything about dem is on social media
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by sage2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
I like the way the husband is fair in complexion. grin grin grin
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by misspicy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
pls send to me too
Sorry am not sharing it tongue
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by driand(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Who cares angry
Re: Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) by docadams: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Where is family privacy and protection of minors from unnecessary public exposure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.