Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times (32856 Views)

Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) / Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators / Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by BCISLTD: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
angry
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by LatestTrend: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Speechless. We are just too heartless.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by sexychocolate1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why not put a pix of the memo

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by 2rutalk1: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nonsense. Next please. This is an era of lies, propaganda and war against political opponents. No policy direction, no clue about governance.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
See where I land masef(2nd page)after reading ds theftory..I suppose be ftc..a no longer go PPA..ds is y av bn making front page or second page naodays..I wl nt go until ajimobi pay me mai balance(may to august alawi) n I wl continue to make frontpage or even ftc..

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by appini: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
GEJ still dey sell market well well for Nigerians.

Anytime the masses are about to remember the promises made by the old soldier, they will quickly call GEJ's name. I pity most Nigerians.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by megamank(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jonathan self. This guy was just spending money like there was no tomorrow........imagine how the next four years would have been if he had won........thank God for the change sha

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Koolmexxi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Una no dey tire with these una amala&ewedu stories? He even used mama peace pot and plates take pack money. ...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
omenka:
Jeeeeessssuuuussss!!! cry cry

Jonathan isn't the only thief we have out there, agreed, but what irks me the most about his case is that he stole in such barbaric and crude manner. How can a president be this dumb!!?? angry

And Dasuki, the ever available accomplice, was on hand to ensure a smooth operation.

Where was the Harvard schooled minister of finance when all these withdrawals were going down?? Can she tell us she was oblivious of these obvious thefts??

This is just too much to bear.

Cc: Gbawe.
grin grin kiss
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Obukohwomena(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
God help us OGA Jonah was set to destroy my country nigeria undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Eazydeek(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
If Jonathan doesn't get Life Imprisonment or Capital Punishment then I Maintain my Stand the Daura Du|ll|ard is equally as corrupt as The Otuoke drunk...Only difference is that 1 has certificate the other doesnt lipsrsealed

Your comment shows u have no certificate either, you waste your daddy's sperm

5 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Arrant nonsense.

If GEJ is guilty, then go and arrest him and stop spreading lies all over the internet.

By the way, I am still waiting for the police to arrest saraki.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Eazydeek(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
lilprinze:
the only thing APC has achieved since they came into office is to keep on blaming GEJ and PDP on their in ability to perform.

Inability to perform ? Is that what we discussing here ?
Plus what's your latest about BH ? When last u hear bombing ?
Am sure you get electricity there !

Bastard pikin

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by uboma(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Last time I checked nairaland is not a competent court of law

No one ever said this forum was a court of law but the truth remains that GEJ will rot in jail, same fate awaits his wife PEJ. They will be served their meals in jail.

3 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Allee90: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
I dont trust the current CBN Gov because he is an Igbo man. I said this and I will continue saying it that SS/SE are worst people to have in leadership. But we thank God that they will NEVER smell power in Nigeria again!!!

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
lilprinze:
the only thing APC has achieved since they came into office is to keep on blaming GEJ and PDP on their in ability to perform.

This poor soul - he does not even understand the impact of these thefts on himself and his generations.

3 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by anonimi: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Nairaland is the online version of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT. grin
That one too na court na.

3 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by drss(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
As usual APC doing what they know how to do best. Convicting people on news papers without emperical evidence. Smh
It looks like GEJ have been giving APC sleepless night especially after winning elections. grin painting him black and blue at every giving opportunity cos they know they have failed miserably.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
By time APC is done demonizing Jona, he will be more popular that buhari. How come no single case have been filed with all this noise?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by vRendoh(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
cool shocked
Chei!
See work wey APC wan do for four years! Na wa!
So it is now Jonathan all the way!shame shame shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by anonimi: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mee234:
By time APC is done demonizing Jona, he will more popular that buhari. How come no single case have been filed with all this noise?

Nor mind Buubu and his handlers. They think we all belong to the 200 million mumus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811834_tmp12019fbimg1441203620954546888016_jpeg73c4f011495ef7c3eeb66d3cd083ae51

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2772858_clueless_jpeg_jpegb952bb075e5d5964bee8e8d6d19e1ec0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Wailing Wailer Crew Member

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by anonimi: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

This poor soul - he does not even understand the impact of these thefts on himself and his generations.

You mean theft STORIES, not so
Have you locared Buhari's land in PortHarcourt?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by juman(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
The story looks like tales by moonlight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by chichriso: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
dead story

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by leanalyst: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
How long will this new government continue feeding us with all these stories as a distraction to why they are not working? Or why the economy is seriously being destroyed. Tell me is this story really true? They should start working and stop painting people or the last administration as all demons, cos last time I checked 70% of them in the new government served in the last.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by chika29: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dnt need anybody 2tell me ds,bn a live witness cos I work in d airport.d general election eve is anite I weep 4 my nation.d bullion vanwere in d airport till late nite.d money came wit several arik flights$aero .it ws d money dat ws distributed 2 d obas$South West p tief p members.tank God Jona d dullard did nt come back.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by ogundeleai(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have repeatedly said it that future of Nigeria generation already mortgaged. Except we are deceiving ourselves Jonathan 6-yr tennure is a calamity that himself can testify and thank God for intervention this country would have gone to journey of no return. A Yoruba proverb says a king that rule with fear of God will remain indelible in history and the king that rule and his subjects suffer starvation will also be remembered

4 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by sympathy55(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
drss:
As usual APC doing what they know how to do best. Convicting people on news papers without emperical evidence. Smh
It looks like GEJ have been giving APC sleepless night especially after winning elections. grin painting him black and blue at every giving opportunity cos they know they have failed miserably.
Don't mind them jare

4 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by chris4gold(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
tongue angry

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
omenka:
Jeeeeessssuuuussss!!! cry cry

Jonathan isn't the only thief we have out there, agreed, but what irks me the most about his case is that he stole in such barbaric and crude manner. How can a president be this dumb!!?? angry

And Dasuki, the ever available accomplice, was on hand to ensure a smooth operation.

Where was the Harvard schooled minister of finance when all these withdrawals were going down?? Can she tell us she was oblivious of these obvious thefts??

This is just too much to bear.

Cc: Gbawe.
What court was he convicted in?cos we are all quick to say the word thief

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by amsoslim(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pishures or I dnt bliv

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.