Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State (15632 Views)

Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by maxdozie(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2016
Governor Wike’s administration has donated 66 Security Vans fitted with communication gadgets to Security Agencies.

The governor also liaised with the 23 Local Government Areas to donate another 46 Vans fitted with communication gadgets to Security Agencies.

He has enhanced Statutory Financial Support and relevant logistics for Security Agencies thereby strengthening of the State Security Council for responsive performance.

http://www.oneinfoplus.com.ng/2016/05/25/gov-wike-donates-security-vans-security-agencies/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by maxdozie(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by richidinho(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2016
With all these kind gestures Nigeria Police will still misbehave

10 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by emmadejust(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2016
nice work by wike....great work and development his doing ...

today is my birthday pals

I need your love .....

modify..

thank you my wonderful brothers and sisters for your likes... am wow...

God bless you all real good...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Maxzycutie: 7:34am On May 25, 2016
I they trip for this Man always on point!
Keep up the Good work sir!

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Food don ready oooo!..
Come.show does people way they shout yesterday say ambode na best Governor!
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by maxdozie(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2016
Maxzycutie:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Food don ready oooo!..

Lolz bro i think say na only me see am oo
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by ojobabafemi(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2016
Imitating Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Apelex(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2016
Good Gesture by a Good leader..
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by lekjons(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2016
DONATED

With the state funds or his personal money

7 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Apelex(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2016
ojobabafemi:
Imitating Lagos

Na Lagos give am money to buy am abi

17 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Frankiss44(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2016
Very soon these cars will be converted to private use defeating the purpose of the action... Nigerian Policemen and women need a crash course on mentality change.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by obailala(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2016
Dem don go buy toyota again... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by davodyguy: 11:03am On May 25, 2016
Good move against those scavengers, Abi na fake Avengers

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by englishmart(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2016
chop and let's chop.

I give them 3 weeks, the shock absorbers, radiator air conditioners, head lamps and even account numbers of those vehicles will all be damaged

Very careless people

4 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by davodyguy: 11:03am On May 25, 2016
obailala:
Dem don go buy toyota again... undecided

Ben bruce The talkative senator wouldn't ask him if the vehicles are made in Nigeria, but would ask a SW governor.

Hypocrite

25 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by cashreport: 11:04am On May 25, 2016
[size=13pt]

Good work PDP/APC aside we should learn to appreciate Good motives and act

Rivers state, Anambra and Lagos
Working States in Nigeria

Up wike ......up wike cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Bgorgeous: 11:04am On May 25, 2016
Na today? Abeg beg him to pay salaries

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by druboon404: 11:04am On May 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2016
Buhari must hav talked sense inside him the day he was at aso rock

God Bless PMB

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by ritababe(f): 11:05am On May 25, 2016
emmadejust:
nice work by wike....great work and development his doing ...

today is my birthday pals

I need your love .....
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by wellmax(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2016
Me i no like Wike, but this is good development. Even if you say e copy Lagos, it is a good thing to copy good things.

But isn't it funny that States have now taken over security of their domain, a role that is naturally for the FG, and we all keep refusing State Police
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by funmilade4real(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2016
Lagos set the pace

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by ritababe(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2016
ojobabafemi:
Imitating Lagos

portharcourt is more organise than Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Exceller(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2016
A total of 112 security vans were donated. Great work Wike. we believe in the new rivers vision.
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by funmilade4real(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2016
Lagos na Baba

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by davodyguy: 11:07am On May 25, 2016
ritababe:

portharcourt is more organise than Lagos state.

Yet Lagos remains a 'mega city', role model and centre of excellence.

Only Abuja can try Lagos cos its the FCT

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Pavore9: 11:07am On May 25, 2016
As usual, the Nigerian Police will mismanage the vehicles. angry
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by surestakes: 11:07am On May 25, 2016
Why do these people keep saying governors [size=30pt]donate[/size] to security agencies? Na their money dem use take dey do am? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by druboon404: 11:08am On May 25, 2016
Maxzycutie:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Food don ready oooo!..
Are they from Innoson motors?..
Hypocrites everywhere...waiting for Ben bruce a.k.a our twitter orubebe to comment on this.
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by davodyguy: 11:08am On May 25, 2016
Pavore9:
As usual, the Nigerian Police will mismanage the vehicles. angry

NPF and mismanagement are like mechanics and dirty clothes. Inseparable

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2016
This is it, Wike the boss.
Re: Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State by Nobody: 11:10am On May 25, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Buhari must hav talked sense inside him the day he was at aso rock

God Bless PMB
Is their any sense left in Buhari's head talk of giving it to some1 else grin

God Bless Rivers State!.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N19b, $86m Refund Probe Sparks Anti-magu Protest / Fuel Scarcity: NEC Plans Price Review / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.