Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times (32853 Views)

Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) / Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators / Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
kaeforum:

Its not about law, its plain fact the man was a thief, whether he goes to jail or not is irrelevant.
keaforum it is a well known fact that you are a born theif
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by docadams: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bevista:
@ the bolded. Was the CBN governor in the know? Did he collude with the former president to "rape" the Treasury?

This keeps vibrating in my brain. No way the CBN governor won't be complicit in this. At this rate, we may have to contract Kim Jong - on.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by correctyourself(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
uboma:

No one ever said this forum was a court of law but the truth remains that GEJ will rot in jail, same fate awaits his wife PEJ. They will be served their meals in jail.

If I may think of deactivating my profile from NL there is no doubt its because of people like you! Referring to what gave you this impression/statement ; Did you know their level of involvement? Did you know if its true? Where you there? Did you help in anyway to facilitate what you alleged they did? if No is your answer, then you are worse than illiterate. My advice for you is go get your evidence, write a petition, submit to the appropriate agency, do your follow-up and wait for the outcome.

Note: My submission is based on Democracy and Due process.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by InvertedHammer: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
/
Ok. Igbo people...come and defend GEJ while Niger Deltans pretend they didn't read this article.

Igbo people taking Panadol for other people's headache since the beginning of time.

/
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by emmanuel596(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
When sanusi wanted to raise alarm GEJ sacked him is that not fishy enough pls tie GEJ balls nd hang him upside down
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by eligibility: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=madridguy post=38172021]Temitemi1, barcanista and team GEJ come and defend you HERO ooooooo

CHANGE is good.[/quote

May we never have the likes of GEJ again in Nigeria by the grace of God amen ..
Stealing is not corruption according to Otuoke Doctor ..
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by bakynes(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
The issue here is that no matter what allegations you put forward on GEJ, Jonathanians will never believe so its no surprise to me. Even if you see videos of the bullion vans and dollars been shared to the Obas they will still not believe. Remember the Ekiti gate, even with clear evidence they still said it's doctored. Even as one of the players of the Ekiti gate admitted it, they still said is the Evil Party called APC that came out with the doctored audio, so it's no surprise to me. JONATHAN IS THE. MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by correctyourself(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Ok. Igbo people...come and defend GEJ while Niger Deltans pretend they didn't read this article.

Igbo people taking Panadol for other people's headache since the beginning of time.

/

What did you mean ibo drinking panadol? Ibo & N/Delta are the same or have you heard them complain. wake-up from this your myopic idea.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by babestella: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
If premium publish that memo and it's proved to be from CBN, I will personally give them 1 million Naira, if not it's still part of their apc cheap propaganda to ensure pdp don't have a chance come 2019.

That is the game plan and Nigerians are falling for it. Apc have started campaigning for 2019.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Blacksodje(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
dis is really annoying n it pisses me off
@PMB, if u want to probe n arrest dis dudes..pls do n if not, pls liv dem alone.....enough of dis stole dis, dat stole dat!
PROBE N JAIL!!!

al dis aparazzi is really gettin on my nerves!!!
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Michael1988: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Need a sugarmummy, sugargirl or
sugardaddy?

Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy avenue that help young guys and ladies to get connected to sugarmummies, sugargirls or sugardaddy close to their location. T&Cs apply.
BBM: 25C084DE or. check our twitter page:
@SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by babestella: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
bakynes:
The issue here is that no matter what allegations you put forward on GEJ, Jonathanians will never believe so its no surprise to me. Even if you see videos of the bullion vans and dollars been shared to the Obas they will still not believe. Remember the Ekiti gate, even with clear evidence they still said it's doctored. Even as one of the players of the Ekiti gate admitted it, they still said is the Evil Party called APC that came out with the doctored audio, so it's no surprise to me. JONATHAN IS THE. MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

The bolded is what your apc party wants people like you to believe, give me Abacha ' fraud profile and you Saint Buhari said he never stole a dime.

Tell the people to publish the evidence if they want to be taken seriously.
You talk about Ekiti audio recording, now that apc and Buhari have taken over, Is Ekiti now a no go area? I though they boasted how they will sack Fayose once they get into power.

My guy take a chill pill and think. I'm sure you are too matured to be scammed messages of propaganda.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by anonimi: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
emmanuel596:
When sanusi wanted to raise alarm GEJ sacked him is that not fishy enough pls tie GEJ balls nd hang him upside down

Why do we FOOOLISHLY believe all these baseless STORIES.

Sanusi is the real THIEF who got VP Osibanjo to protect him from PROBE of his alleged FRAUD.

barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

[size=14pt]The FRCN’s report on Sanusi[/size]

The decision to suspend the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Sanusi Lamido was based on a report of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria dated June 7, 2013.

The report was made after a review of Sanusi’s response to the query issued to him by the President over the apex bank’s financial statement of 2012. His response was dated May 20, 2013.

According to a copy of the report obtained by our correspondent on Thursday, the council indicates that the explanation provided by the suspended CBN governor is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

The report read: The particulars of the infractions against Sanusi are:

Persistent refusal and/or negligence to comply with the Public Procurement Act in the procurement practices of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

(A) By virtue of Section 15 (1)(a) of the Public Procurement Act, the provisions of the Act are expected to comply to ‘all procurement of goods, works and services carried out by the Federal Government of Nigeria and all procurement entities.’ This definition clearly includes the Central Bank of Nigeria.

(B) It is however regrettable that the Central Bank of Nigeria, under his leadership, has refused and/or neglected to comply with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act (PPA). You will recall that one of the primary reasons for the enactment of the PPA was the need to promote transparency, competitiveness, cost of effectiveness and professionalism in the public sector procurement system.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/the-frcns-report-on-sanusi/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Eazydeek(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
erico2k2:

Guy you sure say no B black and white TV you get ni?

Are government achievements shown on TV?
Go out on the street and ask 10 people about which they prefer between Buhari government vs GEJ government and see if they won't slap you to coma
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
correctyourself:

What did you mean ibo drinking panadol? Ibo & N/Delta are the same or have you heard them complain. wake-up from this your myopic idea.
/
You are the one with myopic idea.
ND identifies with Igbo people for.political interests only.
Next time you come across a NDeltan, tell him/ her that he/she is an Igbo.
What happened to the abandoned property saga? And you believe yourself. Wake up. Igbo people are becoming condoms in.Nigeria...use and dump. And they cannot even smell.across their noses which was why GEJ didn't campaign vigorously in the SE in the run up to.the election because Igbo people sold themselves out cheaply without anything negotiable on the table. SMH.

It is idiotic to identify with a group who does not want to identify with Igbo people. ND fought against Igbo people during the Biafra war and they will not hesitate to do it again. But gullible ones like you will like to believe otherwise.
/
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Osode: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
APC....
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Osode: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
APC....

Its going to be a loooong four years...
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by intrepid: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
omenka:
Jeeeeessssuuuussss!!! cry cry

Jonathan isn't the only thief we have out there, agreed, but what irks me the most about his case is that he stole Such barbaric and crude manner. How can a president be this dumb!!?? angry

And Dasuki, the ever available accomplice, was on hand to ensure a smooth operation.

Where was the Harvard schooled minister of finance when all these withdrawals were going down?? Can she tell us she was oblivious of these obvious thefts??

This is just too much to bear.

Cc: Gbawe.
so you truly believe this news? Na was o..........
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Anglovel: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Apc at it again... Doing what they know how to do best ''propaganda".

total Rubbish! How far will people go to rubbish/tarnish d Good Image of our honest nd Amiable fmr President?The report says NSA nd NAPIMS not Jonathan Goodluck pls read d expose again plsssss So many loopholes in d system hence nsa etc fast gambari guys cashed in on others naivety!
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
But the man is still walking freely, why not arrest him and prosecute him in a court of law. Why only on the pages of newspaper? APC enough of the propaganda, its time to get to work.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by johnpalmer774(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
drss:
As usual APC doing what they know how to do best. Convicting people on news papers without emperical evidence. Smh
It looks like GEJ have been giving APC sleepless night especially after winning elections. grin painting him black and blue at every giving opportunity cos they know they have failed miserably.

If you can Open that ur Dirty Mouth to say APC has Failed Miserably withing 5 months how will you Defined 6yrs of your Jesus of Otuoke , Mumu of the Universe.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by enitiObanke(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
.....lobatan!!!
It af finished.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by baloney: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
jona again < on frontpage headline> this morning it wz saraki nw GEJ all this shady news
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by megamank(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
erico2k2:

Plz post one pic of a private Jet or yacht or mansion owned bt GEJ.I like to know where he spent the money as claimed by you.talk is cheap.

Mr. Man I said SPEND money and not stole money
........like you said talk is cheap please understand me well before you quote me.,.......Jonathan spent a lot of money under his watch and saved very little.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
erico2k2:

I ask you plz name one thing GEJ owns.I dey wait you .cos I can name loads of coy owned by Tinubu and we now know PMB own one big house in ABJ

GEJ has 2 pairs of shoe the one he claimed his parent could not get for him.
Chek d fake asset he declared to nigerians if u are truly interested in what he has..
I am more intrested in him bringing out d billions he stole when he was in power.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by ifeanyiokolo: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jona have kill these country. T
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by clemzo101(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jonathan don't ve money "Alamaseigha" grin
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by ebuka440: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bigass is a stupid guy and besides Jonathan is not a thief and will never be. QED
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by stevecantrell: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
omophunky:
If it's not jona e no fit be like jona grin

Wonderful endorsement ! LoL
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by uboma(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
correctyourself:

If I may think of deactivating my profile from NL there is no doubt its because of people like you! Referring to what gave you this impression/statement ; Did you know their level of involvement? Did you know if its true? Where you there? Did you help in anyway to facilitate what you alleged they did? if No is your answer, then you are worse than illiterate. My advice for you is go get your evidence, write a petition, submit to the appropriate agency, do your follow-up and wait for the outcome.

Note: My submission is based on Democracy and Due process.

Please go ahead and deactivate your account. No one will miss you.

Buffoon!
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tosinayoko:
what is ur point? Gej stole or not?
You should be clued enough to know politicians steal,some steal more than others.
Re: How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

GEJ has 2 pairs of shoe the one he claimed his parent could not get for him.
Chek d fake asset he declared to nigerians if u are truly interested in what he has..
I am more intrested in him bringing out d billions he stole when he was in power.
You sound like a sober man in a village palm wine joint,all waht you said are hear say< iasked you a simple question you want to turn it into an argument,I can post you to the the direction of PMB house in ABJ where he leased it to an Embassy until recent,I can show you waht it looks like.I asked you to show us one property owned by GEJ or for ever hold you peace or mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole / The Family Bond Between The Igala And Igbos. Historical Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.