Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You (115737 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by ELTON123(m): 4:30am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are a disgrace to the word 'disgrace', heck, calling you a disgrace is like doing you a big favour, anuofia! Post a picture of yourself lying down unclad let's judge what you look like. My question is you won't look too far from a baby quinea pig as well.
bros una de fight

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are a disgrace to the word 'disgrace', heck, calling you a disgrace is like doing you a big favour, anuofia! Post a picture of yourself lying down unclear as well let's judge what you look like. My quess is you won't look too far from a baby quinea pig.
wande coal,is that you?

15 Likes

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Divineluv14(f): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by olowookerekemi(f): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
JAZES:
2. Davido
i dnt blive d first pix of dbanji cus der r broken bottles all over d floor
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Even as celebrities, YOROBBERS are still this DIRTY.

Really, I have nothing against them but they keep embarrassing me.

Just take a look at....

1) wande coal.
2) D'banj (DIRTIER)
3) Tiwa salvage. (DIRTIEST)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2015
olowookerekemi:
y did davido open his mouth?

smiley smiley
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by SassySteph(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i dnt blive d first pix of dbanji cus der r broken bottles all over d floor

De are not broken bottles

Compare dbanji's 1st pic and burna boy's pic..itz d same place, same concert.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by olowookerekemi(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
SassySteph:

De are not broken bottles

Compare dbanji's 1st pic and burna boy's pic..itz d same place, same concert.
i tpt its broken bottles b4
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chai wande coal, chai, see as him black like black paint, good grief say him no show him nyash. Anunty tiwa, abeg bleaching no bad na too much bleaching bad, bleach you nyash, e too black.

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by marked10(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
na d entertainment be dat ni
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hehehehehehe shocked see burna boy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by JAZES(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
WeedSeller:
Damn#I be tink say na female breast b dat;I no knw say na wande coal..Female structure#

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tufia these shameless dudes.
If na their female counterparts now, we for no hear word as people won't rest for calling them slutss.
Dirty shameless dudes.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by coolebux(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are a disgrace to the word 'disgrace', heck, calling you a disgrace is like doing you a big favour, anuofia! Post a picture of yourself lying down unclad as well let's judge what you look like. My quess is you won't look too far from a baby quinea pig.
Heloooo!!!

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Goldmaxx(f): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:
grin grin grin
bleachers association of nigeria

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ewww...!
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Warldbest(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Just take a look at....

1) wande coal.
2) D'banj (DIRTIER)
True talk grin
EVILFOREST:

Just take a look at....

1) wande coal.
2) D'banj (DIRTIER)
True talk
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Divineluv14(f): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Goldmaxx:
bleachers association of nigeria

Meaning?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Shaadey: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wandecoal shocked......lwtmb ooo
I've not seen most of these pics before
Dbanj,burna boi chai
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Goldmaxx(f): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:

Meaning?
ur dpix :p:p:p:p

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Goldmaxx(f): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:

Meaning?
ur dpix:p:p:p:p
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by sexaddict08(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Davido go sabi snore well well
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Goldmaxx(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:

Meaning?
ur dpix:p:p:p:p tongue
Divineluv14:

Meaning?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by MARINS(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
ALL I NEED IS ONE ROUND FROM PETER OKOYE sad sad sad
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Divineluv14(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Goldmaxx:

Don't judge me because you don't know me
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by ideatoprince18(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
wands coal naked pix cracked me up ......burns bois pics reminded me of d first time I took weed

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by iceberryose(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
And you still call them celebrities? What's worth celebrating about these UNDERCOVER PO*N STARS?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by kay29000(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
lol! I really want to know what that girl was about to do to d banj in that second pic.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
As tins don b like dis,e b like say i must turn celebrity sharp sharp. i need to create my history like all dos ppl. @wizkingpin up coming star dat will reign. No time
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by bosco9: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
please how did that wande coal pic surface??
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Afriface: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dang took this while going on stage. www.askmegaman.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures) / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.