Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You (115787 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
What are these ladies doing? Checking the 6 packs or what? Tufiakwa, ladies getting cheaper every passing day, na so one girl dey for church dey eye me today. No be small thing.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are a disgrace to the word 'disgrace', heck, calling you a disgrace is like doing you a big favour, anuofia! Post a picture of yourself lying down unclad as well let's judge what you look like. My quess is you won't look too far from a baby quinea pig.

grin ... You're always high sir
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by walozanga(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
JAZES:
3. Tiwa Savage

Na only wen woman pull everything u go notice some kind things. Shai! Tiwa savage Jerusalem black die. E resemble wande Cole face.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by cupidhero(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ass bleaching is cheap...why didn't tiwa get some all these years she was in the states? undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by mikaael(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
kay29000:
lol! I really want to know what that girl was about to do to d banj in that second pic.

Press play na...e go show

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by francis7257(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Talkin from experience sha.
Sumfin u guys dnt knw is dat if u test money at a young age,mehn u wll wanna make d world spin.at that poin money talks for u witout a ur comment.
And for the girl wit davido she is the fool among all of them,forgetin to knw that she wll love to get married and be a mother.we men no matter the scandal we can still get the women and marry anytime.bt ladies-who wanna stay wit a used bag of scun.for tha girl,that wasn't u gettin fame bt stupidity destroyin ur own plans.

1 Like

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by mzTarsh(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wande coal sha cheesy grin cnt stop laughing....gehEhe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by flokii: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
I remember dat wande coal and his tiny joystiick.. grin

NL ladies will be like #God forbid bad thing.. that's just too small grin grin

baba God I thank you for my own o
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by flokii: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
mzTarsh:
Wande coal sha cheesy grin cnt stop laughing....gehEhe

wat's wrong with wande coal?

you like?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by flokii: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
walozanga:

Na only wen woman pull everything u go notice some kind things. Shai! Tiwa savage Jerusalem black die. E resemble wande Cole face.

grin grin
guy you bad o..

person mama..
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolebux:
Chai! Tufiakwa! !!
Wande Coal sha
If the pix is not photoshopped then he's a disgrace to Yoroober nation.
pix wey don tey...sey u no dhy dis country nii
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Chadso(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sommyangel:
Make una no spoil me o

Taaah!!!! And metchiie onu... Holy nweje
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nicklaus(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
ellahzy:
for the first time on Nairaland the topic rhymes with the pics am indeed SHOCKED shocked

wandecoal shocked

Dbanj shocked
Look again....

That's not Dbanj !
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by TOHMZUP: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
come make una no distorb me ooo bcox i dey try look tiwa somtin well well... any way she barbe am new shaaa
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by kozmokaz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yomieluv:
wande coal,is that you?
wandy coal NA en brother
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by prettyJoy22(f): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't know why I love this post grin were wande coal & Davido drugged or what shocked jezz!!! cheesy
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by kozmokaz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
ideatoprince18:
wands coal naked pix cracked me up ......burns bois pics reminded me of d first time I took weed
burna boy was on level 1 of madness
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by justman911(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sommyangel:
Make una no spoil me o
Abeg help me tell them...........only funny posts and comments needed pls.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omo na wa o,as I zoom dat tiwa savage photo,I see hair for her toto,so the so called big girl no dey shave her borehole,just like vickyrotex,o ga o
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by SupremeDimeji(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by SupremeDimeji(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Felitsa187(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
jantofubu:
wande coal shocked see as davido open mouth like cow leg angry galz are idiots sha sad some1's wife to be is busy dragging cloth on another guy tryin to make ends meet embarassed inshort all 9ja celebs mumu except don jazzy cool
Nigga, watch ur statements. Dont just generalise by saying gals r idiots. Dont u have sisters or a mother? Besides u will marry one someday unless ur gay. Wud u feel alright if gals go about saying boys r idiots? Even if related to this context, it's not cool. In those pictures shown, who knows, ur future wife cud be in that crowd. Be careful!!! angry
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Sammyblaq(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Stars they claim... 2baba is fortyfied jare.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Revolva(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Felitsa187(f): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are a disgrace to the word 'disgrace', heck, calling you a disgrace is like doing you a big favour, anuofia! Post a picture of yourself lying down unclad as well let's judge what you look like. My quess is you won't look too far from a baby quinea pig.
Typical wande coal fan. U r pained sha. Y u dey swallow the black man's aspirin for him? R u his relative? These pics r scandals of artistes to show u dey ain't perfect. People must surely yab them. Deal with it.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Felitsa187:

Typical wande coal fan. U r pained sha. Y u dey swallow the black man's aspirin for him? R u his relative? These pics r scandals of artistes to show u dey ain't perfect. People must surely yab them. Deal with it.
Ok I have heard you, can you please now shut the _fuck up? undecided
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Kolade354(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Wandecoal is a disgrace!!,
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Odogwu007: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Tiwa Savage yansh black ooo.. C yansh

No be say u talk ooh. Lmfao
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Felitsa187(f): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Ok I have heard you, can you please now shut the _fuck up? undecided
So y the cursing? So unnecessary and childish. Ur pained.
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Felitsa187:

So y the cursing? So unnecessary and childish. Ur pained.
But someone posting private pictures of Wande Coal sleeping naked isn't unnecessary and childish, right?
And that guy had to call him a baby hippo for something he knew nothing about, like he can create any part of his body.,....But that isn't unnecessary and childish to you either, right?
Re: 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You by chronique(m): 12:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Yea. People like me. I think I should store it in more than one memory card so I can enough back-up. grin.
AirstarKane:
I saw some pictures and am like the Internet is crazy. I don't wish to find my info on the net negatively. Some people still have it on their memory card grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures) / 'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.