Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. (43357 Views)

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. / Game Of Thrones: The 10 Most Ruthless Villains In Westeros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by noob03saibot(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Nothing in the Ring until you have seen Paranormal Activity 1 to3, The Excorsim of Emily Rose, Rosemary's Baby and Mama. Yet Horror remains my best genre cheesy

Thanks Explorers. I have now finished "exploring" all your threads
. Mamma isn't horror to me, but it's dope. Didn't really like the conclusion

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by lobiologs(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have seen all these movies and they stay ther in my list of all time best horror movies, along side child's play, see no evil and the wishmaker...........
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by chival(f): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
TiffanyJ:

It seems few know about that film. I remembered it reigned. I will pay a fortune to watch it again, this time, with an adult's eye, and not a child's

Its the whole Antichrist business that makes Omen scary. It really bothered me on some deep level as a child.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by GogetterMD(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
rusher14:

Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh in the movie "No Country For Old Men".

He's a badass.
Jeez mehn! Respect to that niccur! Bestest villain of all time. Never seen someone play such a role without any emotions

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by dejavubobo1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dracula, Carnibal Holocaust Pihanra Alien vs cowboy Michael Jackson's thriller I think Dracula is the trail blazzer fr modern day horror movies.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Setaje(f): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
The haunted house
Dawn of the dead
Right now it's walking dead o. I just love the series.

And then this Nigerian move. Ti oluwa ni le. There was a scene of witches. The sound they usually made back then scared me a lot and till now my parents still use it to scare me. I just hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by chival(f): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Does anyone here know THEY NEST? It wasn't exactly horror but it was creepy all the same. Slither was also creepy.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by BEENUEL(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
shocked shocked
Setaje:
The haunted house
Dawn of the dead
Right now it's walking dead o. I just love the series.

And then this Nigerian move. Ti oluwa ni le. There was a scene of witches. The sound they usually made back then scared me a lot and till now my parents still use it to scare me. I just hate it.
Ti oluwa nile is Boom!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by killzone(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
they are sexy to me. watch zombie movies of the 80s, smooth Moody creepy dull bloody face.
hia and you are a girl forgive me woman and they are sexy to you
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by cupidhero(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have seen 99% of the flicks mentioned on this thread. How bout an article on snuff films? It doesn't have to grace NL's FP.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Iamlordgee(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
So no Nigerian film is horror
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by northpole1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
wolewolsz:
Drag me to hell as well... Damn scary
Drag me to hell was totally awesome.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by rosieluv(f): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
repogirl:
Hate horror movies, just these pics might affect my sleep tonight....and this one wey no light sef will make things worse. embarassed

Thanks OP angry
same as me here,i hate horror films
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by northpole1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
the omen, the ring, Drag me to hell, silent hill and the grudge.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by spartoo: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
ovalrose:
I am so chicken that an ordinary advert of a horror movie will give me both day and nightmares. yikes!

hello chicken, I would like to eat u smiley wink
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by vascey(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iyamatanga

Nneka the pretty serpent
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by nedu2000(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Reference:
I like horror but it has to look plausible with realistic non comical characters and of course great acting. That's why for me, 'Silence of the Lambs', 'Hannibal' and Anthony Hopkins takes the cake.
you know good movies
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Caleycash(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
I love horror movies...watch: Deliverance and silent hills
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Lumiere91: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
NOMAK DAMASCINOS blade 2
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Lumiere91: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
The excorcist
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by herkzprince(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Falz can be said to be basking in the success of his career both as an actor and a music artist.

Born Folarin Falana, is a trained lawyer, who was born and bred in Lagos, schooled in Osun State before he traveled out of the shores of Nigeria to pursue a Law degree in the United Kingdom (UK), in an interview with NAIJ, he spoke on his AMVCA award, his acting career, his love for colleagues Chidinma and Yemi Alade.

Read excerpts of his interview below:

How do you feel winning your first award as an actor?

I feel so grateful to God Almighty, my family, fans and most especially Funke Akindele, CEO Scene One Production for giving me the opportunity to showcase my talent, believe me sincerely, I never believed I could win because the category for the Best act in a comedy, movie or TV series was a keen one because other people in the category are talented and have been in the field before me.

With winning your first Africa Magic Viewer’s choice Award, are you going to consider taking acting fully?

If the roles keep coming, I will definitely act, I can’t leave my music. I can only combine both together and make things work out without disturbing each other. I am positive that more awards will come before the end of the year.

As a graduate of Law and a qualified Barrister, what inspired you to drop law for music?

It’s a matter of passion. It’s not that I don’t like the legal profession, law is a wonderful and prestigious profession but I am also somebody that if I follow that line, I will still be successful because there is brain upstairs a lot up there.

But I so much love write or record songs and also performing on stage because it gives me maximum satisfaction and there is no way i will not follow my heart. That is why I am here today.

Are you into a relationship?

I want to keep that one aside for now because relationship can be distraction. When somebody loves a woman so much he abandons his work and every other thing besides, I don’t want that to be my story. I am still single and I don’t have anybody.

If you had the opportunity to date any Nigerian celebrity, who would it be?

Maybe Chidinma or Yemi Alade, please don’t forget these are beautiful ladies and I will like to date them.

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by stubbornman(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'll save this....am used to watching horror movies at 00:00 hours
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by sam90s(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Terminator 2 Judgement Day villain nko?
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by ib4real95(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Who has seen mama?
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Luckylife(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Zombie the flash eater was one of the horror films that gave me sleepless night when I was a child than.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Fordzzy(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Horllamideh:

still waiting on Walking Dead season 7 oh.....since last year....or is it out already??

Walking ead don't have season 7 ooh....dey are still on season 6 . .. I jst watched episode 14 yesterday......na alaba multiply am 2 season 7...... go to o2tvseries.com and get d complete tvseries.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by OneManLegion(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2016
olajorn:
No movie can be raw like Saw....mehn that fiilm is something else

I was listening to Cheerleader when I read your signature. I love that song.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by armyofone(m): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2016
I have seen so many horror movies.
They still scare the day out of me yet I love watching them. I have put an hold to Japanese horror movies.
That exorcism and the turning of the head at 360 degree was no fun grin
I think overly horror movies are not good for us grin
There is an horror movie I'm looking to watch. It is an old horror movie where this butterfly like bug would just fly out of no where and glue itself on its victim sucking their blood till they are dead. Any one with idea of the title ?
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by adewaletb3(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2016
My list of scary movies The babadook The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Nightmare on elm street The Exorcism of Emily Rose Cc Explorers

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by ogaontop(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2016
grandstar:
Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting" in Gangs of New York

He gave me the biggest of goose bumps.

Correct!
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2016
chival:

Its the whole Antichrist business that makes Omen scary. It really bothered me on some deep level as a child.
I was so scared at that time. There was a channel then, it used to be free, it was called Movie channel, they displayed it one evenning, from part 1-3. My elder cousins insisted on watching them all. Immediately after the film, nepa did their work. Oh God, I couldn't sleep that night. I'm now a big girl, gone are the days
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by seaga: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2016
This ain't complete without Jason and mike Myers of Halloween, come on.Not to mention Texas chainsaw massacre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.