Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. (43315 Views)

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. / Game Of Thrones: The 10 Most Ruthless Villains In Westeros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Slickest(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
House of wax
Dawn of d dead
Day of d dead
Saw
Texas chainsaw massacre
Midnight meat train
Trespassing
The ring
Evil dead
I am legend
Silent hill
Mirror
American horror story
Legion
World war Z
Frankinstein
Hunting in connecticut
Sleepwalkers
Rec
Resident evil
Child's play
Wrong turn
Hills have eyes
Walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Plane dead
Shawn of the dead
The dead
30 days of night
Millow
The exorcist
Room 1408
100 feet
Paranormal activity

Just a few I can remember
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by cornel994(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
naturefellow:
Thank you. MIRROR starring Jack Bauer Keifer Sutherland
that shit scatterd d skull outta me...was afraid of using mirrors fr sometimes
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by jidxin(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
naturefellow:
Insidious Chapter 1, 2, 3.
yesoooo but I love watching horror movies at midnight
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by davidhoop: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Willy Willy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by walemoney007(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Nothing in the Ring until you have seen Paranormal Activity 1 to3, The Excorsim of Emily Rose, Rosemary's Baby and Mama. Yet Horror remains my best genre cheesy

Thanks Explorers. I have now finished "exploring" all your threads
I have watch Mama,and is not as scaring as The ring,infact Mama is not scary at all...."The Excorsim of emily rose" is still one of my favourite horror movie.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by walemoney007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Slickest:
House of wax
Dawn of d dead
Day of d dead
Saw
Texas chainsaw massacre
Midnight meat train
Trespassing
The ring
Evil dead
I am legend
Silent hill
Mirror
American horror story
Legion
World war Z
Frankinstein
Hunting in connecticut
Sleepwalkers
Rec
Resident evil
Child's play
Wrong turn
Hills have eyes
Walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Plane dead
Shawn of the dead
The dead
30 days of night
Millow
The exorcist
Room 1408
100 feet
Paranormal activity

Just a few I can remember
movies like 'I am legend',hills have eyes and wrong turn are not scary....I love silent hill,is a very intresting movie
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by walemoney007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
jennifer22:
I remember back in the days of "The hills have eyes and wrong turn"
the two movies you mention are not scary at all
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by walemoney007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
I remember watching chukky at 12 midnight,and screaming at one of the scenes
lol grin
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by naturefellow(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let me drop a couple more horror flicks...

Deliver Us From Evil
Brotherhood of the Wolf
The Rite
Se7en

Just rewatched Case 39 cool
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by kechywillz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hell Raiser still frightens me till now.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by femummy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Has anybody seen REANIMATOR?
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by gbengadavis(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Zehner:
Is there a site one can download horror movies from? I mean strictly horror.
I hv dem plenty
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Zehner(f): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
I hv dem plenty
biko list them. Thanks in advance
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by gbengadavis(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Zehner:
biko list them. Thanks in advance
have u watched: the boy, before I wake,mr right,pandemic etc
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Zehner(f): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
have u watched: the boy, before I wake,mr right,pandemic etc
no I haven't
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Ligxy(f): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2016
MrWhaley:

Reading this thread makes you scared?? shocked

Aunty,your lie can convert 1 Dollar to 1 Naira. Even Buhari couldn't do it.
Very dry
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
naturefellow:
Mama!!! cheesy

Seen Evil Dead
Haa...Evil dead and the remake version is child's play to me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by ovalrose(f): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Silent104:
It's called trailer nt advert *u welcome*
Thanks,bro.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by ovalrose(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I like this your English..'I am so Chicken' grin

Is it correct so that I can form oyinbo with it

uhh,I think so..wink
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Babysho(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
LaExpert:

It's trailer, not thriller.

*You're welcome* cheesy

Hahahahahahaha....some people no go go heaven because of 'I too know'.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
walemoney007:
I have watch Mama,and is not as scaring as The ring,infact Mama is not scary at all...."The Excorsim of emily rose" is still one of my favourite horror movie.

Have you checked out the trailers of 2 of the most anticipated horror flicks yet? The Conjuring 2 and Lights Out. Lights Out is directed by James wan (Anabelle, The Conjuring and Saw franchise director) and its out in July. While the 2nd installment of the Conjuring is out in June. Try check out the trailers and be prepared to be spooked! wink
Btw, have you seen The A Haunting in Salem?

Cc Explorers
naturefellow have you seen Mirrors 2? Which did you prefer -Part 1 or 2? For me Kiefer Sutherland and that little boy killed part 1. The story line for Part 2 was bleh

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by naturefellow(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

naturefellow have you seen Mirrors 2? Which did you prefer -Part 1 or 2? For me Kiefer Sutherland and that little boy killed part 1. The story line for Part 2 was bleh
The original installment is the best in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by asumo12: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
TiffanyJ:

Yes, his name is Damien. The one that killed his parents and went to live with some relatives. He killed them too
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Explorers(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Have you checked out the trailers of 2 of the most anticipated horror flicks yet? The Conjuring 2 and Lights Out. Lights Out is directed by James wan (Anabelle, The Conjuring and Saw franchise director) and its out in July. While the 2nd installment of the Conjuring is out in June. Try check out the trailers and be prepared to be spooked! wink

Cc Explorers

Ive not seen hunting salem but ive mirrors.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by noob03saibot(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Cc Explorers
The conjouring 2!!!!! Damn! Licking my lips already

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by DenisRock(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
The monsters from Feast(the original movie...not the stupid sequels) The creeper from Jeepers Creepers. The ghosts from Insidious (Jesus!!!) Death from Final Destination Mountain men from The hills have eyes. The crazy woman from Inside. The rapists from I spit on your grave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.