Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. (43370 Views)

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. / Game Of Thrones: The 10 Most Ruthless Villains In Westeros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
jovincyy10:
..... that movie bad oh..watched it long time ago
It seems few know about that film. I remembered it reigned. I will pay a fortune to watch it again, this time, with an adult's eye, and not a child's
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by UjSizzle(f): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
After watching Saw 1-5 I gave up on anything horror. Couldn't even watch the rest of it sad

Then I saw Final Destination. Hian!

Child's Play (Chucky) was the first oyinbo movie to give me the creeps. After this, Evil Dead was plain funny.

But na those old Naija movies scary pass.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Melkizedek(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
ojj:
The Grugde
The grudge should be replace the ring! Back then, even my aunt who was quiet matured got freaked out by this movie..it is just demonic!
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Melkizedek(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
ojj:
The Grugde
The grudge should replace the ring! Back then, even my aunt who was quiet matured got freaked out by this movie..it is just demonic!
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Shymm3x: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Op i am not very scared when i watch those movies only that i get startled when ever something bad happens to the survivors in the movie just like zombies grabbing rick grimmes in walking dead or the mutant in resident evil eating someone up, and i form bravery when i have my bae watching with me or any other female, see cuddling, cool thread though and you forgot to list movies like
Scarface
The grim reaper
House of wax
From dusk till dawn
Evil dead
The hills have eyes
Witches of east end
Jeapers creepers
Fear the walking dead
Underworld
Etc

There is nothing scary in "From dusk till dawn".

A movie with a strip club and folks swinging their t.its around and the vampires in the movie are just basic...not even as scary as Michael Jackson's thriller video.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Explorers:
13. Hatchet, 2006.
very interesting.

Bt could only see such movies wit the boys in my house #scaring.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
UjSizzle:
After watching Saw 1-5 I gave up on anything horror. Couldn't even watch the rest of it sad

Then I saw Final Destination. Hian!

Child's Play (Chucky) was the first oyinbo movie to give me the creeps. After this, Evil Dead was plain funny.

But na those old Naija movies scary pass.
That Final destination of a movie was too confusing cos those teenagers where jst dying anyhw.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Shaw007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
walemoney007:
SAW nah child's play beside THE RING part 1 and 2...when you watch THE RING you go know say horror pass horror
I tell you, that RING NAH COMPLETE horror

i still cringe at the memory of the fear that ran through my spine as i watched that movie

another bad one nah '13th Ghost'
Jesus!!!!!!

saw is not really scary nah, just has plenty of suspense and they were really good movies

any serial killer movie is not that scary
but ghost/ paranormal
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Explorers:
3. The Creeper, Jeepers Creepers(2001).

U guys forget “SEED“ 2007

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by holluwai(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Me ke, no oh!

Zehner:
hahahahaha. Try me angry
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by timpaker(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where is "Atukpa" in 'Ayamtanga'? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by jovincyy10(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
TiffanyJ:

It seems few know about that film. I remembered it reigned. I will pay a fortune to watch it again, this time, with an adult's eye, and not a child's
... me too, i remember watching chucky recently it was as if it's a different movie i watched when i was little,

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Explorers(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
Explorers

Why is Leather Face not listed?

Haven't seen it.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by demarc001: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Explorers:
2. Freddy Krueger, Nightmare on Elm Street(1984/2010).

The childhood horror film I will never forget

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Evil dead nko?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by sinistermind(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
How can u name all dis without the No. 1 classic, SCREAM

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Zehner(f): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
holluwai:
Me ke, no oh!

good
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by akocce(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hammer house of horror when u hear dat scary voice say: "I'm cold....." and dat willy willy soundtrack haunted my childhood!
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Skymiyke(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Explorers:
2. Freddy Krueger, Nightmare on Elm Street(1984/2010).
up till date,i neva watch dis film finish!Am currently watching the Originals!
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Explorers(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
denkyw:

guy where can I get this movie, I could remember watching it as a kid but I didn't finish it, I will love to finish it now

Try and download or you visit any movie store around you.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Jerry2i(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kayako: GRUDGE
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by biokis007: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
U don for #DEADSNOW
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Skymiyke(f): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Horllamideh:

still waiting on Walking Dead season 7 oh.....since last year....or is it out already??
season 6 neva finish,u don d dream of 7!
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by macaranta(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
>>>Damien's Omen (Jezz scary AF)
>>>Friday the 13th(Not really scary,but great psychological twists)
>>>Willie Willie(yep..childhood scariest Nigerian movie)
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by MoneypassGod(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
no KARASHIKA, adonbilivit...
How is karashika scary compared to d horror movies listed here? Either u r joking or u have a warped mentality.
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by sultanlukman: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
The return of the living dead and peace maker.actually i dont remember the names of d characters and of course,slaughter house
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by xtervaganza(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
How about the Joker in the dark knight?

Rip Heath Ledger cry cry cry. That was the best performance I've seen in recent memory

And he's probably the only villain who outshone the hero

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by holluwai(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
This your picture sef

Zehner:
good
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by GogetterMD(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Explorers:
When a horror movie gets it right, it’s easy to forget that what you’re watching is ‘just a movie’. A believable premise, relatable characters, and gripping fear can make nightmarish creations uncannily believable.
Some monsters, creatures, and characters have remained in our collective consciousness and have become iconic for horror film buffs everywhere. These characters are the stuff that nightmares are made of. Viewers’ sleep is often disturbed for weeks after first witnessing these horrific tales. Such is the power of a good psychological thriller, or slasher film, or any other subgenre that fits the ‘horror’ mould. The following are the most iconic, terrifying creatures and characters in film history that have haunted our collective consciousness since their inception.

Please kindly add yours and let the fun begins....

1. Sadako/Samara Morgan, The Ring(1998/2002).
Where is Hannibal Lecter; the Joker ; and that guy guy that is pure evil in "No country for old men"?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
MoneypassGod:
How is karashika scary compared to d horror movies listed here? Either u r joking or u have a warped mentality.
#BuyNaija angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Skymiyke(f): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
U guys forgot to add Oracle n Baracuda grin grin tongue
Re: Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. by Zehner(f): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
holluwai:
This your picture sef

cheesy wetin do am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.