Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) (64192 Views)

Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Yongi99(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
The more i read comments here, the more i get pissed. Why don't you go to your bank tomorrow and transfer money from your account to NFF's account, so that NPL will get better. Mtchewwww.....
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Koolmexxi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

shut ya dirty mouth
If no b say today na Sunday, I for say U DON DEY MADT but as today na Sunday RECEIVE SENSE IJN...
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chelsea 4 life...bad belle people oya burn fire grin grin grin grin
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Koolmexxi:
If na PDP pesin do dis one now, dis thread for don explode with insults and accusations. States claim to have no money and asked for bailout yet dis one could afford to fly to London with his entourage definitely for whatever flimsy excuse to watch Chelsea play.

Nobody said you shouldn't yell and throw tantrums in the name of political opposition. If the governor is having an easy ride it is your fault.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Reference(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
shawwal1:
I'm ashamed to be a Nigerlites right now when people like Elrufa'I are busy planning reading thinking on how to develop the state my Governor was at Stanford bridge shame on those supporting this stupid idea by the Governor

Why should Mikel invite a Gov to discuss partnership just for building academy?academy for whose development?Myopic set of people who came to power because of PMB

Hmmm. If he was elected solely because of PMB then it is the people who need to have their heads examined. Next time avoid sentiment.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Going there does nt mean he aint doing well in terms of sports in his state.He may be there to collaborate with the club for a more improved sports development in Niger.You can nt tell.

Such responsibility can also be delegated to the sports comissioner of that state.

Is the governor yet to constitute his own noisy cabinet as well?

Too many misplaced priorities by the Nigerian ruling clowns.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Reference(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Yah.....he should have a good time out with tax payers money or u think he went there to relax on a budget coming from his salary.

BTW, someone said his Chief Press Secretary said he went to on the invitation of Chelsea FC. grin

But think of it, why would Chelsea invite a governor (just one governor) from Nigeria to partner with it or do they plan to establish a football academy/club in the state?!! grin grin

Kai! Nigerian public office holders scamming us since 1960.

Before I forget, when did wanting things to improve in my country become poverty mentality.

I'm in a foriegn country and when I see how developed things are here I feel heart broken cos these people don't have up to one third of what we, Nigerians, have in terms of resources, human and natural.

A typical example: it is raining heavily here but the electricity did not go out; fan, internet, TV and refrigerator still working despite the heavy thunder and lightening.

Tell me one place in Nigeria where it would be raining heavily and there would still be electricity and I would relocate there immediately

Calabar. It rains there 9 months of the year and except for load shedding the light doesn't go out when it rains.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by zicobaba(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dear Governor, we think you are part of change but since ur assumption of office you av been like Talba, neglecting Suleja. For records, no road av being constructed and tarred in Suleja by Niger State government. Can u change that?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by delors(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
I see nothing wrong in that. Anybody could trip to London to watch the games. How many of u here just trip to d UK or dubai to just 'holiday'? You could v given the money to the IDPs na...Hypocrites.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by chukzUd: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense
So someone can't have fun again because of whr he comes from...The money u used is buying recharge card n browsing t type rubbish for a day in nairaland is enuf to feed dose Fulani needies in markets for a week...HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE YOU GO....Have fun jor yr excellency
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by noblenasri(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
it's in the TYRES!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by kbbanj10(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
na wa o I doubt if dis man had ever watched any of our local league games. Politicians spending our commonwealth at d detriment of d masses
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Reference(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yongi99:
"wetin you go do, wey man no go talk".

So because a governor was in UK to watch a football game, he is incompetent and extravagant. God will save us from this mentality. Na poverty cause am.

You guys should go and make money, and when you have up to #20 million in your account. You will see yourself watching FA cup final sometime.

Happy Sunday.

Don't worry na so dem dey talk am. When things begin to go wrong politically for him and he steps on the tail of the tiger the CCB will school him on why this was a crime and why he has to go to jail. And the wonderful thing is that if he is in your bad books then you will agree.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by zonax(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense

He's also human and needs to ease off
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by cristweeezy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Niger state Governor Abubakar Sani Bello was spotted yesterday at Stamford Bridge watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal match which Chelsea won 2-0 thanks to Zouma and Eden Hazard goals.It seems he is a Chelsea fan.See his blue outfit na..

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/niger-state-governor-abubakar-sani.html
na for nigeria dem go dey do like bosses.. Dey wear agbada, dey baff up lyk say 2moro no dey...
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Haslil878(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Koolmexxi:
If na PDP pesin do dis one now, dis thread for don explode with insults and accusations. States claim to have no money and asked for bailout yet dis one could afford to fly to London with his entourage definitely for whatever flimsy excuse to watch Chelsea play.
@koolmexxi Niger state Governor Abu lolo is not a poor man he can afford to travel to London 100 times over and over again. going to standford bridge does not necessarily means he spending Niger state money to travel o.k.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
GideonVIBES:
When i read comments here on nairaland,and other blogs/forums all i see are comments made out of pure ignorance,mentality fashioned by hardship and illitracy.

Hmmm....that last word sha....
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Nigerians sha. So he shouldn't have a good time out. Dis poverty mentality is killing us
Who is causing the poverty? How do politicians get rich?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by amnesty7: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
That's the reward of electing a seemingly spoilt child to lead millions.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Taich(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Abu Lolo in stamford bridge
Sounds like a Nolly wood movie Title.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Taich:
Sounds like a Nolly wood movie Title.
Hahahaha abi ooo. grin
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by mmsen: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
A great use of his time and state resources no doubt.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by dyn1800: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
The dude has nothing to do with NFF now
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by clemmonce(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
The way poor people think amaze me. your thinking is too low.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by zicoraads: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abu Lolo said he is going on vacation some few days back. But then, who am I to question him? After all, he is a member of the saints party cheesy
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by osimataylor(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Again and again!This is the change we want.There is no money to pay salary and he is galavanting here and there most probably on state expense.
anuma1:
clap for urself
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by zicoraads: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
amnesty7:
That's the reward of electing a seemingly spoilt child to lead millions.
zicobaba:
Dear Governor, we think you are part of change but since ur assumption of office you av been like Talba, neglecting Suleja. For records, no road av being constructed and tarred in Suleja by Niger State government. Can u change that?
Exactly! This guy had 'wrong' written all over him, yet, he was still voted into power cos he had the APC connection.

Suleja? Lol...what has he even done in the capital? cheesy
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by broxymall(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
visit my signature
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by stanech: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
APC zombies will defend their governors senators or their duara dulllard even if they were caught raping their sister.

Some of them are still making up excuses for aregbe the rascal.

APC make una get sense for once.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by jacoik(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
anuma1:
clap for urself
koamkpam kpakpakpa kpaaaaaaaaa
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by jacoik(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
because nahim b NFF chairman ehhhhh?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by mhbabanna: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
My dear that gov needs no government funding to travel. The guy is Filthy rich.
He sponsored all apc candidates from his pocket.
Oil blocks and 40% of MTN shares so I bet u he can afford whatever he wants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business / Senator Ignatius Longjan Dies In Abuja Hospital / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.