Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) (64198 Views)

Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by jacoik(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

What is the state of sports in his state?

I can bet its as good as dead.

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

This is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

Due to corruption, our Nigerian Premier League has been in shambles for years

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Oh....I weep for my nation!
che u no read taribo interview wia him say dem dey use juju play ball? abi u wan make juju catch my gomino?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just to watch match again people don dey yab the guy.

Nigerians sha
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by willian10: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Can't believe i wasted a minute reading this poo, because he' watched Chelsea's match doesn't mean he's a bad Governor, the pple dat liked ur comment are ass hole, maybe clubs like Chelsea, manU are owned by the state government to get upto dat level, I' stay in Nigeria n I've not watched any full LOCAL league match for 10 minutes before, that doesn't mean I'm not a good citizen, n I've never missed any of my club EPL game this season tho
Apply sense in whatever u say, everything is not about government and politician, go abroad and see how even drug Baron has spoilt the reputation of this country, Arsenal n other big European clubs aren't owned by Government....Dumbass!!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense

This money you're using to browse will buy someone breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Blackkie: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ghosts never made premiership what it is.
The best criticism you can offer is to organize similar events that will get the who is who around the world to visit wherever you host it.
You can start with your village uh?

ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by gulfer: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Niger state Governor Abubakar Sani Bello was spotted yesterday at Stamford Bridge watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal match which Chelsea won 2-0 thanks to Zouma and Eden Hazard goals.It seems he is a Chelsea fan.See his blue outfit na..

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/niger-state-governor-abubakar-sani.html
When ladt did you watch Niger Tornadoes of Minna, Mr guv
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by dadaabiodun: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am really confused and perplexed wat dis country is moving to.someone dat suppose to do home well now selling home to stranger.am really confused
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aromas:

Ogbeni calm down joor....... grin grin na ur papa or my papa get Niger State? Weytin make u con dey wail.

Na dis calm-down, calm-down talk na im mak our politicians dey use us play football everyday only to bribe us with bags of rice and the likes every four years
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
adisasegun:
keep weeping bro, don't let anybody stop you from weeping ooo, up blues jare

FYI, I am a Chelsea fan, since 2003.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
dopedude:

see mentality...If you have the money to go to Chelsea to go and watch them live and you have the chance won't you go. Can't a governor just have fun once without you people criticizing and taking everything to politics. I'm planning to go watch the champions league final next year, and it's because I have the time and money. Just change your ways of thinking...

Do u think hw went there on his a budget from his salary?!

Bros wake up.

BTW, I guess u would also support our NASS members who have been getting paid for doing nothing but going recess since the May 29.

Some of them have been to matches in Europe and America, I can bet on that.

Supporting public officials for doing nothing to improve the nation is equal to been foolish. Quote me anywhere!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

you're angry because you're not a Chelsea fan, probably an Arsenal fan. Oga talk true, which club do u support?

grin grin

I'm a Chelsea fan; since 2003.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense
Sharrapp...........so he should not live his life again because he is a political office holder?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

bros, Abeg stop typing rubbish...
Mikel is a Nigerian, dnt u hav sense Gosh...

He is a Nigerian and if he is partnering with the Niger state govt to develop sports in the state, it would be a very welcomed effort.

But until I see or hear of the commissioning of sports facilities in that state I won't believe that kind of story cos our politicians are the same people who during campaigns for election would promise to build bridge where there is no drop of water let alone a river.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Khez: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Idiot..... Soon he will say he went to woo investors grin

Animal what's the state team like??

Money spent on every expenses could be channelled to something very important....... kiss undecided
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

He is a Nigerian and if he is partnering with the Niger state govt to develop sports in the state, it would be a very welcomed effort.

But until I see or hear of the commissioning of sports facilities in that state I won't believe that kind of story cos our politicians are the same people who during campaigns for election would promise to build bridge where there is no drop of water let alone a river.

OK, the politician is ur problem...nice one
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Sharrapp...........so he should not live his life again because he is a political office holder?

No one is saying he shouldn't enjoy his life but what was he elected to do, is it not to serve the people.

Now how would this trip to London benefit the people of his state.

Lets think the right way.

So u would support the NASS members who have done nothing since May 29 but go on recess every month in the name of "living their lives".

Has any law or bill been passed since May 29?

Mr. Man nothing to show in four months!!!!

And they keep calling PMB "baba-go-slow"

If Buhari is slow what would u call the NASS?!!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jaypea98:

LOL KFA That sh1t football academy
BTW Their GLO NPFL Team have lost Six good times at home this season
The only positive are there calm fans .Not a single record of fans unrest has been recorded so far.

Please tell that man that was talking about Saraki bringing Mourinho to Kwara state.

Kai! That man can waste funds!

Na so e go carry Jay-Z kom....even give am chieftaincy title.

How that visit of Jay-Z benefit Kwara state people?!

Chai!!! SARAKI ooooo....gonand clear your name tomorrow at the CCB tribunal
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
danielmichael:

Listen to yursef
Compare de football frm nigeria and de football frm london which one is a better scene..look at how those people are concieved and reserved and sound in their respective stadium and compare to our own..u wan a situation where ill die untimely by wasting my time and ma money at something that is not flushed well and plan well..yu want a situation where I goto a stadium maybe due to bad officiating ill be stoned or kill by the uncomfort nature of some undefined humans in nigerian league inside the stadium..oluwa alone go forgve yu..my nation cn neva and will neva watch any local TV sport in our lives in jesus name..AMEN

Mr. Man u said I should listen to myself.

Did you even think before you typed

I understand that the stadiums are not safe due to the win-at-all-cost mentality of our football clubs and fans but instead of praying things get worse for the NPL and for the country in general, I would rather pray it gets better.

I dream of the day I would go to the National stadium Abuja to watch El Kanemi Warriors of Borno and Sun Shine stars of Akure slug it out for the NPL title in a match that would be televised all over Africa and the world.

We can get there, yes it is possible and it would take time.

And we would begin taking steps towards it wen we stop condoning such wasteful trips by our public officers.

It pains me how Nigerian youths think today.

Some even support them when it is glaring they are wasting funds on useless ventures.

No wonder a Nigerian Professor in the U.S (I can't remember his name right now) said, 60% of our youths are mentally retarded when it comes to good governance and true democracy
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Vick4rill(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
hypocrite most you complain of evrytin is he a sport official or are u saying he dont have money to go watch football
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
when has it become a crime for someone to spend his money for his enjoyment?for d fact dat he became a gov in less dan 4months ago can not take away d enjoyment d man has been getting as a fan of a foreign club for yrs. He might have spent his personal money for d London game because he's a very rich man b4 being a gov. In all fairness can u spend ur personal money on naija's club? How many foreigners bring their children to naija to school?are we nt taking our own to their countries?how many foreigners come for medicals in naija?don't we go there for same? How many complaints have u made abt all dat?now dat som1 has gone to London to see a game,u r complaining. I can't blame u anyway,it's because of poverty.

You don't know me so don't conclude that I'm poor.

I'm neither rich nor poor, just in between.

I this country where I reside (somewhere in Europe), I see how fans of the clubs here are passionate about their football clubs, how they are eager to close from work on time or close shops just to get to the stadium on time to see their favourite teams especially on Champions League night.

I'm pained deeply cos I wish its the same way in my country cos we have all it takes to be the best in the world

Now would you call that poverty mentality??!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by 08dominic: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Gordonz07(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
RicardozRichard:
PeopleMustTalk grin
Its a free world dude.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
If to say e go stadium go watch niger fc, e for better. GOVERNOR BE PATRIOTIC
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Presidential villa ! Aso rock! Coca cola headquarters in Nigeria, MTN/Glo service mast, most Governor's houses etc.
But no be Nepa oo. Na mikano sound proof genarator cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
charlesucheh:
Abi him no get commissioner for sport to send? Or is he too waiting before the end of the month to appoint his own ministers?

grin ;
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
tonte:
As a private citizen that you are today...will you be wrong to travel to England to watch your favourite premiership team play...that's if you have any interest in football? Answer sincerely

It won't be wrong.

But is Sani Bello the Governor of Niger state a private citizen or a public official who ought to be careful how he spends tax payers money in his state?

Answer sincerely
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Reference:

Calabar. It rains there 9 months of the year and except for load shedding the light doesn't go out when it rains.

Please where in Calabar cos it can't be everywhere in the state capital.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
jacoik:
che u no read taribo interview wia him say dem dey use juju play ball? abi u wan make juju catch my gomino?

grin grin
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Abdulkatcha(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
I just wonder why Abu lolo can't stay for office since his swearing he just been goes around is that what we voted for
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by mart2k(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Mtcheeew nonsense
because e b minister of sports or NFF chairman
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
willian10:

Can't believe i wasted a minute reading this poo, because he' watched Chelsea's match doesn't mean he's a bad Governor, the pple dat liked ur comment are ass hole, maybe clubs like Chelsea, manU are owned by the state government to get upto dat level, I' stay in Nigeria n I've not watched any full LOCAL league match for 10 minutes before, that doesn't mean I'm not a good citizen, n I've never missed any of my club EPL game this season tho
Apply sense in whatever u say, everything is not about government and politician, go abroad and see how even drug Baron has spoilt the reputation of this country, Arsenal n other big European clubs aren't owned by Government....Dumbass!!

I am abroad (somewhere in Europe).

I see how passionate these people are about football in their country especially on CL night.

E dey pain me well well cos these people no get anytin pass us but things dey work for their country.

Instead of us to call for better governace we are supporting them for using our money for holiday in foreign country that is well managed by their public officers.

So you would also support the NASS for doing nothing but going on recess in the last four months enjoying themselves all over the world.

My broda think! Think!!!

Politicians dey scam u and u dey support dem say dem dey enjoy dia sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.