Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

101 Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (12641 Views)

Great Bible Contradictions / 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2007
IDINRETE:

thank you flakey, i only asked cgift a simple question, see what it has led to, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

even ke

we will always be at odds with each other

So you were setting a trap and xpcting me to fall into it? anu e se mi? (your mercy dey do me). Come up with an honst question lets talk.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by IDINRETE: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2007
my initial question was a valid one and was asked in all honesty, so what and where is the trap?

to recap, i asked whether you would agree with me that allah is not the same being as jehovah or yahweh, olorun, chi, mawu and other names for the supreme being in many cultures and you are turning the whole thing into something else.

cgift:

For the guys with the biblical contradiction, they seem no t understand what contrdictions mean. But come to think of it, how can Allah be helpless this much; he dances to th whims and caprices of his prophet.

you made mention of allah and I was only reacting to your post since it seemed that you know that much about him.

you could have just stated that you have no idea about my question instead of all the rigmaroles.

dont get me wrong I am not an allah apologetic.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
Allah is very different from my Jehovah Elshaddai. Allah, the muslim god calls w christains infidels. allah, the muslim god holds a meeting with his prophet or messenger and angel gabriel will now carry the outcome of that meeting as a word of revelation to the prophet for the prophet to turn it to a decree or a sacred text. That was how most writings in the quoran came about.

Jehovah alone is God Almighty. He is too much and does not dance to the whims or anyone. He knows all things and can do all things. His name works wonders; allah is none of these!

Once again, allah is not Jehovah God
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by IDINRETE: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2007
thank you. you see, very simple what is the trap en

Res Judicata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2007
IDINRETE:

Res Judicata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish you same.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by AkinKg: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2007
The bible isn't contradictory MEN take it dat way. those who blong to the higher realm wud ttell U. It's pretty difficult 4 man 2 understand God. Simply
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by AkinKg: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2007
The bible isn't contradictory MEN take it dat way.  Those who blong to the higher realm wud ttell U. It's pretty difficult 4 man 2 understand God. Simply
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by yeparipa: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2007
i never knew my bible is so corrupt.most people here just agreed to that.i just confirmed it myself and when i ask my preist he said is mystery. pls post more information on islam because i was born a christian and never cared to know about other religions.And pilgrim, cgift etc thank i have learnt the errors of catholicsm. infact i dont know whether to leave it because i will miss the activities there.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2007
yeparipa:

i never knew my bible is so corrupt.most people here just agreed to that.i just confirmed it myself and when i ask my preist he said is mystery. please post more information on islam because i was born a christian and never cared to know about other religions.And pilgrim, cgift etc thank i have learnt the errors of catholicsm. infact i don't know whether to leave it because i will miss the activities there.

While we are not saying you should leave Catholicism physically, we are saying yuo should avoid the doctrines that are not scripture-based. This frequent slogan of 'traditions of the fathers' leave so much room to errors and fallacies such that when they introduce one doctrine, you have nothing to serve as a check and balance.

Mariolatory is not founded in the scriptures and so many other catholic doctrines. If you can reamin in catholicm and not bow, pray, and worship Mary, then remain but that I know is impossible because the tenets of catholicm makes you prone to extermination if you do not obey these doctrines. To thm, you should be anathemised.

"Activities" - that is what thir doctrins of salvatio by works say. Salvation is by absolute faith in Jesus Christ and not by works. You could not have worked or don more activities than Cornelius of Acts Chapter 10.! Despite is works, God instructed that Peter minister unto him. Salvation is a free gift in not sujct to Mary, or works, or pugatory! Its by FAITH IN CHRIST'S DEATH ALONE!
So, the injunction is leave them and seek the new life in Christ Jesus my friend.

Again, your catholic bible, dfiniatly not King James version is a hoax! Just dumpt it and pick a simple KJV. That is where you will see the plain truths of the gospel.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by olabowale(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2007
The writing above is HOGWASH. No surprise there, since you eat Hogs anyway. Catholics is the mother of Protestants. Protestants copied the catholics. If the mother is bad and the child copying har can never fair better. My main man, Yeparipa, leavy Christianity, in all its forms alone. Come to Islam. Don't let my esteem cgift tells you to continue in what he, himself has some disagreement with. This case is like a person who says he hates to eat beef for example, but he uses the stem of beef to eat his fufu. What a hypocrite!
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2007
olabowale:

The writing above is HOGWASH. No surprise there, since you eat Hogs anyway. Catholics is the mother of Protestants. Protestants copied the catholics. If the mother is bad and the child copying har can never fair better. My main man, Yeparipa, leavy Christianity, in all its forms alone. Come to Islam. Don't let my esteem cgift tells you to continue in what he, himself has some disagreement with. This case is like a person who says he hates to eat beef for example, but he uses the stem of beef to eat his fufu. What a hypocrite!

Elder Ola,

You are a sorry case. I don't just know how to describe you. ah! All these your whinings: catholic is the mother of pro, , I think you should take time out to modify your reasonability because often times you have demonstrated that you can't deal with issues 'to ba le ju eko lo' - issues that ar stronger than pap grin

Catholcism, through the inquisition ruled in many nations as they try to foist on people, theocracy which is a religious form of government like we have in the Vatican City today. They still believe they will spread this anyway and are working assiduosly to make it a reality once again. They have not thrown away the age-long dream.

'Protetanism' had to come alive because many saw the writing on the wall and the greed of the papacy as well as the obvious negation of the teachings of the Christ as laid out in the scriptures. They broke away and doctored their tachings in accordance with the teachngs of Christ as found in the Holy Bible which your Quran revers!

Now they (protestants) have their set of rules or tenets and dogmas which flows from the scriptures directly and contradicts all known heresies of the RCC. So where does your assertions of like mother like daughter come from? May be a simple analogy would straighten you up!

You give birth to a son and by default he is a muslim because the parents are. Now the son grows up and discovers the truth in Christ and relinquishes Islam and continues in Christinaity. When taking a roll call of muslims, do you count him because his parents are muslims? NO! He has defected and now practices christianity. He no longer faces the east to pray, he is no longer under compulsion to observe his five times prayer, he no longer sees flies in his cup nither does he expect women, wine and other vices in his afterlife. In order words, he is no longer a muslim. He was! But not anymore.

Protestants have always and will always negate Catholicism's herecies. So drop that you mother-daughter trauma in the hole in the kaaba! Wake up to reality!

Now look at you trying to win soul for dead Mohammad! What is the attraction to Islam now? No frills, no thrills, just blank religion only replete with racism, murder and immorality. Ta! What an invitation!
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by rotimy(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2007
I took time to read the posts of the Muslims and the reply by the Christians ! Very amazing how folks can avoid clear answers in an intelligent debate. Muslims need to do more about propagating their faith. They seems to be totally ignorant of the contents of the Koran and that explains the ultra fanatism and violence they are spreading in our generations. One thing that the Christians proved , the so-called contrdictions did not affect the core Christian doctrines or the core belief,
JESUS CAME, DIED, ROSE AND WILL COME AGAIN!
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2007
rotimy:

Halleluyah!
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by babs787(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2007

Please do you have verses from OT prophesizing his death and resurrection after three days?
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by gosky(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ poster; Your findings about the 101 contradictions about the bible is commedable though the motives were wrong and unacceptable; nevertheless i av decided to make contributions after a thorough study of the piece:
1. I quite agree with some of the contradictions, most especially ones that have to do with figures like nos 2-22. But you have to understand that God inspired holy men to write the scriptures(2 Tim 3:16-17,2Peter 1:20-21); this men are not in themselves perfect as God is, so we are bound to av human errors.
2. The ones that av errors in Names: Just like today a family might av 2or 3 family names recognised by different people, some people are calld by their mother's name while others use their father's name in some instances and yet others use their own names at other times, therefore, before you could call those ones contradictions you may need to do a little more investigation!
3. There ones that showed contrast in periods and times when events took place: May be u need to know that unlike Quoran, the Bible was written by several Authors over a period of several hundreds of years, many of this authors never saw each other physically-for their stories to correlate at all, with only slight differences must be a miracle of God in itself! Some of this Authors had to ask quetions and investigate issues as led by God. Its only too wonderful that the compilation of a book spanning over thousands of years should av only 101 contradictions. Afterall, contradictions are not thesame as cancellations. At least no author has come to deny as untrue what the former author has said rather they complemented each other in their messages! That also shows that God must be involved.
4. Other ones you call contradictions like nos:1,25,34,37,51,93,94,95,96,97100,101 e.t.c Could be cotradictions to somebody lacks the understanding of the mistery book called Bible. You can not interprete the Bible like a literature book it takes the Spirit of God and as a muslim you dont av that Spirit so u are bound to be heretic

Finally:
If you send 10 reporters to a scene where an event has just taken place; you can be sure that their reports will never be thesame because:1. they arrive the scene at different times; 2. They are watching from different angles; 3. They are seeing from different perspectives. And these are the things that make the reports unique and detailed. Such exactly is what happened in the compilation of the Bible(the things you call contradictions). Also, the fact that they reported uniquely but differently did not change the validity of the event i.e The event actually took place but was reported differently.

My advice:
The contradictions you pointed out about the Bible does not make the Bible less potent in any way(millions are bearing witness to its power daily). also whether you believe it or not one day you will stand to be judged on the basis of the truth contained in the Bible. At that moment nobody will want to listen to ur little theory about contradictions. Ask your fellow muslim brothers who have been converted they will tell you there is no Book like the Bible.
I can understand how you feel,the struggles going on within you, the battle to sustain ur belief in Islam even when you av your own doubts just like Prophet Muhammed had, and rightly stated it(He wasnt sure where he was going when about to die). But Jesus was confident enough to always use the words: Verily, verily or most assuredly.-He Knew the truth or better put He is the truth. I encourage you to reconsider your stand. The end of all things is no longer far,
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
gosky

A fair try indeed but my muslim friends will never see it that way. They are on a hell-bent mission of portraying the Holy Bible as a book of contraditions and thereby miss the substance. The sam book thy say has contraditions is the one they try to drivel Mohammad into.

Only God knows the kind of pple we are dealing with. (shakes head).

babs, you are a mischief maker. Okay lets have a deal. If i supply you those verses, will you renouce Islam on the spot?
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by olabowale(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
Is it not exactly what it is, Cgift?
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by gosky(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2007
cgift,
thanks, alot av been said i guess they are just hardened.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by focused(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2007
@Olabowale :

I know so many muslims who are now born again Christians.

Christians will not kill any christian(s) who converts into Islam or Islamic religion. Why is that any muslim(s) who converts into christianity in any of these majority Islamic countries will be killed or threatened with death, unless they decide to convert back to Islam?

How can that religion be a religion of peace ?

We were created by God to have choice, either to do good or evil. So why would Islamic religion force people to practise Islam if this religion is truly from God ?

Why can't muslims call on God to prove himself to people ? There are many ways to test if something comes from God or from the devil.

You call Islam a religion of peace but it is promoting Jihad and all sorts of violence. Could that have come from God ? Maybe your meaning of Jihad is different from mine. If it is different could you share it with me?

I am not a muslim, but I have read the quran and the hadith(although not all muslims believe in the hadith), out of curiousity, to know why muslims do what they do. and of couse I have read the bible over and over again. I have compared the bible to the quran.

There are 114 verses in the Quran that talks about peace, compromise and tolerance, but other subsequent verses clearly contradicts these verses. That is the reason, why the principle of Naskh was introduced.

I have read the bible over and over again, I have not come across any contradiction. People talking of contradiction, clearly don't understand the bible.

God promise Abraham that his wife(Sarah) will have a child. God did not say his maid (Hagar) will have a child for him, but because of impatient on the part of Sarah, and Abraham listened to his wife suggestion that Hagai should have a child for them. That is where all these problems is originating from.

Most muslim says the Jews have no right to exist, but have they forgotten that the Arabs and the Jews are brothers, from father Abraham. Have they forgotten that their home was in the middle east before they were dispersed all over the world.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by buscog(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2007
its with due repect i acknowledge all you guys have said but remember that it is through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that is revelational knowledge that the bible was written and also that some things are not to be known by any man i.e. the things of God so i endulge you guys to let sleeping dogs lie and forget abbout any contradictions if at all there is any. thank you.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by focused(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
@buscog :

Honestly the rate at which all these Islamic people are killing Christians, everwhere in this world is alarming and disturbing.

I just wonder how that can be a religion of peace
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by focused(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2007

@Olabowale :

Are there no differences between Shia and Sunni Muslims, their beliefs and their mode of worship ? Are Shia and Sunni Muslims not antagonising one another ?

Well I used to tell people that Christianity was never a religion, is not religion and will never be a religion, but it is a personal encounter with God.

You claim muslims are one, but I am telling you now, that muslims are not one and will never be one. There are satanic divisions among them.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by IDINRETE: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
buscog:

its with due repect i acknowledge all you guys have said but remember that it is through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that is revelational knowledge that the bible was written and also that some things are not to be known by any man i.e. the things of God so i endulge you guys to let sleeping dogs lie and forget abbout any contradictions if at all there is any. thank you.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

why should we let sleeping dog lie, when it is being claimed that the bible is the inerrant and inspired word of god,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no no no we should not forget about any contradictions, if the bible contains error it should be pointed out, the word of god should be perfect. abi!
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by olabowale(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Focused: I will attempt your questions below.

@Olabowale :

Are there no differences between Shia and Sunni Muslims, their beliefs and their mode of worship ? Are Shia and Sunni Muslims not antagonising one another ? (There will be 73 divisions amongst those who claim that they are "Muslims." Have nation of Islam, here in America. Yet, when they preach, they sit and use the Bible. You will never know the difference between them and the Christians. They do not make the 5 required daily Salah. Are they Muslims as Allah in His glorious Qur'an describes, under the leadership of Prophet Muhammad bin Abdallah? Absolutely, NO!)

Well I used to tell people that Christianity was never a religion, is not religion and will never be a religion, but it is a personal encounter with God. (Since you are a Christian, what has God told you that is specific to you and no other Christian do not know, because of your PERSONAL encounter with Him? Give us specific details and it must be different from the run of the mill Christianity/Christian claim).

You claim Muslims are one, but I am telling you now, that Muslims are not one and will never be one. There are satanic divisions among them. (As I have claimed, over and over again, my blood is an Ijebu blood. In my over half a century that God has allowed me to be alive, I have not Islamically worship Satan. Yet whenever I read the Qur'an, I have been commanded to start with a declaration of seeking the protection of Allah Almighty against Satan the accursed. If I were to enter the Bathroom, regardless of its beauty and cleanliness, I seek the same protection. When I yawn, the same protection. When I see things that can make my heart sway towards evil, I seek the same protection. When a husband and wife meet in bed, they seek the same protection. How then do we in Islam, have satanic influence over us, if we are idealistic Muslims?)

Now I will never claim that there are no Muslims who are weak. Infact, it is very rare to have perfect Muslims. But you have many who are struggling towards excellence, in Islam. We do not claim that we are Angels. We will leave that to the Christians. Thats your claim to fame. Yet you do all kind of evil and there is no limit to how far you will go.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2007
olabowale:

(There will be 73 divisions amongst those who claim that they are "Muslims." Have nation of Islam, here in America. Yet, when they preach, they sit and use the Bible. You will never know the difference between them and the Christians.

It is because you guys are so deluded that your quran, which definately lacks substance becomes a heavy piece ofjunk in your hads, you therefore need to resort to a book that has answers to life's questions with certainties. Wonder how you guys try to smuggle MO into the bible by hook and crrok means? Ever wondered why MO directed you to the people of the book? Wondered why christians will never seek legitimacy to the bible from quran or any other inferior books?

(Since you are a Christian, what has God told you that is specific to you and no other Christian do not know, because of your PERSONAL encounter with Him? Give us specific details and it must be different from the run of the mill Christianity/Christian claim).

And why do you think you will understand this part? Your spirit is simply dead and not alive to spiritual things of Christ. So, no amount of explanations will serve you. Its the work of the Holy Spirit himself that will quicken your spirit man to be able to under Him.

As I have claimed, over and over again, my blood is an Ijebu blood. In my over half a century that God has allowed me to be alive, I have not Islamically worship Satan. Yet whenever I read the Qur'an, I have been commanded to start with a declaration of seeking the protection of Allah Almighty against Satan the accursed. If I were to enter the Bathroom, regardless of its beauty and cleanliness, I seek the same protection. When I yawn, the same protection. When I see things that can make my heart sway towards evil, I seek the same protection. When a husband and wife meet in bed, they seek the same protection. How then do we in Islam, have satanic influence over us, if we are idealistic Muslims?)

The only thing you clearly need protection from is your lack of judgement on things that are not esoteric.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by babs787(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2007
@cgift

A fair try indeed but my muslim friends will never see it that way. They are on a hell-bent mission of portraying the Holy Bible as a book of contraditions and thereby miss the substance. The sam book thy say has contraditions is the one they try to drivel Mohammad into.

Is your book not having uncountable contradictions? Deny the fact and I will give you far from the ones listed therein which your authors failed in providing answers to.

Only God knows the kind of people we are dealing with. (shakes head).

I wonder the kinda hypocrites we are having here

babs, you are a mischief maker. Okay lets have a deal. If i supply you those verses, will you renouce Islam on the spot?

Let me have the verses from the OT where it was said that he would be nailed to the cross and would resurrect after the third day.

Thanks

@focused, buscog, gosky

Youy may all go back to the previous pages and see how the 101 contradictions were dealt with by your folks.

If you didnt see anything of such, let me know and I will give you the link where I provided rebuttal to Nwando's response on same and even gave Davidylan where the author wrote scribal errors, typing error, where he avoided some questions and went beating about the bush etc in the infallible and inspired word of God!!
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by focused(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
@babs787 :

Have you read the bible before ? The answer is CAPITAL NO.

Your post is what you copied on the internet ( I know where you copied it from ) and pasted on the  Nairaland forum. These contradiction has been intelligently dealt with by the intelligent and gifted lady Baby Osisi.  Yet you refuse you see what she was saying.

I have read the Quran and the Hadith ( Not all muslims believe in the Hadith) before. I have compared it with bible. There are so many contradictions in the Quran. The reason why I read the Quran was for me to unravel the reason(s) why muslims acts like psychotic or wild donkeys whenever people say their mind about muhammed or tear a page of the Quran or say their mind about their religion.

There are 114 verses in the Quran that talks about peace, but other subsequent verses talks about confrontation and fighting with others who are not muslims.  Psychotic donkeys (Islamist) who carry out suicide bombing do quote from the Quran to justify their attacks. Check out Sura 9:5 and Sura 9:29. Which means they are commanded by their Quran to carry out suicide bombing, if you interprete the verse very well.

I pray that God should open your eyes, so that you can see the truth.

Spreading a religion with violence or threat of violence or death is not from God, but from the devil. We are created to have choice either to do good or evil.
A religion that encourages its members to go and kill themselves or commit suicide is not from God
A religion which shows gross intolerance or perfect hatred towards other religion is not from God.
A religion that promotes polygamy is not from God
A religion that encourages its people not to make peace with their enemies is not  from God.
A religion where its followers worship a quarter moon and star ( which is a symbol of witchcraft and other principalities) is not from God.
A religion where its followers go to mecca to worship black stone is not from God.

May God help us (Amen).
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by olabowale(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Focused: Is there a Babyosisi in the house? I don't think so!

Anyway google Tafsir ibn Kathir and have a great time getting some
spiritual knowledge that your soul need for a change.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by babs787(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
@focused

Have you read the bible before ? The answer is CAPITAL NO.

It is capital YES. I read it more than u do and I am still reading if you care to know because that is where I started from.

Your post is what you copied on the internet ( I know where you copied it from ) and pasted on the Nairaland forum.

Good, I can supply you additional contradictions if you care to know and you would be shocked that they are quite different from those listed therein

These contradiction has been intelligently dealt with by the intelligent and gifted lady Baby Osisi. Yet you refuse you see what she was saying.

Really but I dont think so, she only exposed the contradiction further.

For a start, this is the number one question asked

1. Does God incite David to conduct the census of his people (2 Samuel 24:1), or does Satan (1 Chronicles 21:1)?

See your author's response

WRITER:What about Satan? Why would he get himself involved in this affair (according to 1 Chronicles 21:1) if God had already prompted David to commit the folly he had in mind? It seems his reasons were entirely malicious, knowing that a census would displease the Lord (1 Chronicles 21:7-cool, and so he also incited David to carry it through.
Has he treated the issue? NO. He mentioned only the verse talking about God inciting David but ignoring the other of Satan. How clever he was!

Do you call that a befitting response? Common, you are dealing with someone that knows your bible even more than you do, so wise up and stop deceiving yourself.

Let us have a look at number 4

No.4
2 Samuel 24:13 mentions that there will be seven years of famine whereas 1 Chronicles 21:12 mentions only three.

Author's response:
There are two ways to look at this. The first is to assume that the author of 1 Chronicles emphasized the three-year period in which the famine was to be most intense, whereas the author of 2 Samuel includes the two years prior to and after this period, during which the famine worsened and lessened respectively.

Brother in order not to waste much of your time, go to this link and read where I exposed your sister in relation to her supposed answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26125.32.html

I have read the Quran and the Hadith ( Not all muslims believe in the Hadith) before. I have compared it with bible. There are so many contradictions in the Quran. The reason why I read the Quran was for me to unravel the reason(s) why muslims acts like psychotic or wild donkeys whenever people say their mind about muhammed or tear a page of the Quran or say their mind about their religion.

Can I have the contradictions please. Most of what you called contradictions have been dealth with insome of the threads but you can still bring some and I will explain same to you.

There are 114 verses in the Quran that talks about peace, but other subsequent verses talks about confrontation and fighting with others who are not muslims. Psychotic donkeys (Islamist) who carry out suicide bombing do quote from the Quran to justify their attacks. Check out Sura 9:5 and Sura 9:29. Which means they are commanded by their Quran to carry out suicide bombing, if you interprete the verse very well.

Can I have the full verse please and lets others that do not have Quran at home read from you? Thanks

I pray that God should open your eyes, so that you can see the truth.

My eyes is already opened but its you that needs deliverance.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by cgift(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
babs787:

@cgift

Let me have the verses from the OT where it was said that he would be nailed to the cross and would resurrect after the third day.

Thanks

I wont waste my time giving you what will not add value to a mind which is locked out of reasoning. Of what good would that serve? Perhaps you should do the asignment yourself. Afterall, the internet is at your disposal.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by babs787(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2007
@cgift

I wont waste my time giving you what will not add value to a mind which is locked out of reasoning. Of what good would that serve? Perhaps you should do the asignment yourself. Afterall, the internet is at your disposal.

Bros, we are learning from each other and who says I can dance to your music if you are able to provide that grin

You asked if I would denouce my faith if you are able to provide the verses from the OT where it was prophesised by any of the OT prophets that Jesus would be nailed/crucified and resurrect after the[b] third day[/b] but you havent provided same oooooooooo

I have read the bible, re-read and still reading but havent come across what you are saying. Or better still, you provide me the version we are having the verses so I can check since I have some versions with me.
Re: 101 Contradictions In The Bible by DExplorer1: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
The MAJOR aim for the proves is simply to condemm a religion. At first, i thought babs787 was trying to learn just as he said now i know he needs christians to convert to Muslims. As some Christians here on this post is talking about salvation of CHRIST in a hardway, i mean to people who will not listen. Anyway, my conclusion should be: let everyone face whatever you believe in. If you believe in stone, that's your wish. The issue of "proving point" in Koran and the Bible has caused so many hicups, am sure if this conversation is LIVE, We would have gotten so many BLOOD STAIN. Here, their is nothing to make clear to anyone even when backed up with Koran or Bible verses BECAUSE so many people are now 'CRAZY' about their religion. Therefore, on this post, their's NOTHING TO LEARN in an HARD WAY.

Amazing Read! 24 ELDERS WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE FOR LADIES IN RELATIONSHIPS

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here / Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / Michael Jackson's Brother Runs To Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.