Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. (1434 Views)

What Safety Measures Are Required When Meeting An Online Friend / Man Abandons At Park By An Online Date (Photo) / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by chocolateme(f): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
His house, her house, a hotel, an eatery or any other place..
You have finally decided to meet each other in reality after so much acquaintance on internet and you are breathtakingly looking forward to meet him/her. The issue of where to meet now seem to become a problem because he wants the lady to come to his house at the first meeting claiming that he doesn't like going out on a first date except it has to be his house but she refused with an excuse that been friends online for long is not enough reason to be that free to visit him in his house on the first date as he may be different from the online sweet guy she knows.
The he offers to go visit her on her house. She still insists on not inviting him (secondary stranger) to her house not knowing what may follow after his visit. She insisted that they should meet out for a while like see movies, beaches, eateries at their both expense as long as it has to be open places till they are ok to visit each other but he bluntly refused and insisted it must be his house.
I believe you all have your opinions of places of meeting your online crush for the first time in other to make it unique? Is she wrong or right by refusing to agree to his condition and is he wrong or right by refusing to go on an outing for their first date?
Remember they may not be in the same state, so who should visit who? What's your opinion?
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by buygala(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
In order to avoid stories that touch, she shouldn't bother with meeting the guy even in a Police Station because his actions stink of desperation.... And a desperate man is a very dangerous man sad

The few online dates I have had, we always end up meeting at an eatery of her choice in a state which neither of us is resident, from where we map out our next line of action, or better still, get in my car backseat and sort ourselves out smiley.. On one of such dates, we didnt initially bother with any formalities... we just went into the eatery restroom together, did the needful, and after that, arranged a more formal and convenient rendezvous smiley

Point is, I don't expect an online date to come see me unless she is also resident in my area, and I dont go to her area unless we are resident in the same area sad... I like us choosing to meet somewhere neutral...Puna isnt so scarce that I will walk into trouble with my eyes open because of it angry

4 Likes

Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by IamLEGEND1: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
alryt
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by meimoks(f): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Church grin grin
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
His room.

1 Like

Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Express way grin
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by pallybrown(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Children's department in church will be Ok grin grin grin
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by pallybrown(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Express way grin
grin grin grin grin Lwkm
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by priscaoge(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bank cry cry cry
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by ronald4lif(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Should be in a public place. I don't understand his persistence to meet you in a residence, be it his or yours. Stick to your guns and if he's serious he should meet you in a public venue.

1 Like

Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by chocolateme(f): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
buygala:
In order to avoid stories that touch, she shouldn't bother with meeting the guy even in a Police Station because his actions stink of desperation.... And a desperate man is a very dangerous man sad

The few online dates I have had, we always end up meeting at an eatery of her choice in a state which neither of us is resident, from where we map out our next line of action, or better still, get in my car backseat and sort ourselves out smiley.. On one of such dates, we didnt initially bother with any formalities... we just went into the eatery restroom together, did the needful, and after that, arranged a more formal and convenient rendezvous smiley

Point is, I don't expect an online date to come see me unless she is also resident in my area, and I dont go to her area unless we are resident in the same area sad... I like us choosing to meet somewhere neutral...Puna isnt so scarce that I will walk into trouble with my eyes open because of it angry
wow! You are so on point
Re: Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. by 4X4: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
His house, her house, a hotel, an eatery or any other place..
You have finally decided to meet each other in reality after so much acquaintance on internet and you are breathtakingly looking forward to meet him/her. The issue of where to meet now seem to become a problem because he wants the lady to come to his house at the first meeting claiming that he doesn't like going out on a first date except it has to be his house but she refused with an excuse that been friends online for long is not enough reason to be that free to visit him in his house on the first date as he may be different from the online sweet guy she knows.
The he offers to go visit her on her house. She still insists on not inviting him (secondary stranger) to her house not knowing what may follow after his visit. She insisted that they should meet out for a while like see movies, beaches, eateries at their both expense as long as it has to be open places till they are ok to visit each other but he bluntly refused and insisted it must be his house.
I believe you all have your opinions of places of meeting your online crush for the first time in other to make it unique? Is she wrong or right by refusing to agree to his condition and is he wrong or right by refusing to go on an outing for their first date?
Remember they may not be in the same state, so who should visit who? What's your opinion?

GIRL YIU LOOK CHOCOLATY YUMMY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friendzone Aint Hellzone. Guys Growup / Craziest Lie Your Ex Told / Woman Filmed Herself Having Se X With A Dog And Sent The Depraved Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.