Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered (4799 Views)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. / No Guy Can Ever Bleed For 24hours But We Lady....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by dammieowot1: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2016
I’ve heard of circumstances the place a “suppose vir gin” didn’t bleed on her Wedding ceremony evening. The frustration the person would really feel can be nothing in comparison with The ache and frustration she would really feel afterwards. Right here emphasis is just not on self acclaimed vir gin that use fingers or cucumber and so forth. to masturbate.. Most males see blood as the one approach to verify if a lady is vir gin or not. However that isn’t essentially so.

Earlier than you condemn that vir.in, listed below are the explanation why she didn’t bled:
Some ladies are born with out a hymen;

The hymen might tear naturally when a lady performs sports activities or engages in any bodily exercise; three. The hymen is just not all the time clean however tends to be perforated and that the perforations might get larger and trigger the hymen to interrupt as soon as a lady menstruates; four. The hymen will be damaged by way of tampons;

The hymen could also be very small or very elastic in order that no
breakage happens in any respect (some ladies even grow to be pregnant
whereas their hymens are nonetheless intact);

A hymen might not bleed when damaged.

She has been participating in romance and little finger ing, When a lady hold participating in romance, she is just not 100% vi r gin once more.

Given these information, this can be very unhappy that ladies everywhere in the world are nonetheless anticipated to bleed on their wedding ceremony nights as proof that they’re vir gins and that they usually pay extreme penalties in the event that they occur to not bleed,presumably being shamed and hum!liated, immediately divorced and even killed. To keep away from such disasters,ladies have resorted to numerous tips to make sure that they bleed, together with the usage of animal blood of their non-public components and even chopping themselves, whereas wealthier ladies usually get gynecological exams earlier than

marriage and do hymen-repair surgical procedure within the occasion that no hymen is discovered.

There may be a lot confidence within the thought that an intact hymen proves vir ginity that the development in lots of international locations now’s to have one’s daughter “formally licensed” as a vir gin by a clinic.

That is so embarrassing for the ladies that quite a lot of them (most notably in Turkey) have dedicated suicide reasonably than be touched by strangers on this weird, invasive method.

More: http://naijauncut.com.ng/see-reasons-why-a-virgin-may-not-bleed-when-disflowered/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by Rrabbit: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by rhymesnoni(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2016
aha. so my chik could still be a virgin.
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity, I barely give priority to virginity as a measure to choose, so many wives who were virgins until marriage with evil acts, if I marry a virgin, cool, if she ain't one, cool too as long as our feelings are mutual and she has necessary morals and ethics

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'm one of those who didn't bleed during the first time. So I'm still a virgin embarassed
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by arabianights: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity, I barely give priority to virginity as a measure to choose, so many wives who were virgins until marriage with evil acts, if I marry a virgin, cool, if she ain't one, cool too as long as our feelings are mutual and she has necessary morals and ethics
you pissed me off but you sure are on point on this one. However , it's not lack of opportunity some has to do with their personal or religious convictions. I still think you silly for that comment earlier on wink
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Debunking the hymen myth.
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
arabianights:
you pissed me off but you sure are on point on this one. However , it's not lack of opportunity some has to do with their personal or religious convictions. I still think you silly for that comment earlier on wink

I got home now and my father said to me "You are silly"... I must be.
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by dikerebel(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:
I'm one of those who didn't bleed during the first time.
So I'm still a virgin embarassed
if i nod you eh
Re: See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered by arabianights: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I got home now and my father said to me "You are silly"... I must be.
weekday. No.. Parents usuallyvisecthstcword it's not insulting or a curse per say.. It's more of cautioning. Don't think so please.....

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... / Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / 17 Years Old Boy Marries 16 Years Old Girl In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.