Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial (54065 Views)

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by fulanimafia: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
modath:

Bros, no amount of bros calling will make me add "f" to my profile, ayam female!! cheesy

For everything else, i say 3 orijin for you, amma get myself white wine in anticipation of victory...

Okay sir grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by deolu2000(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
This issue is being blown out of proportion,if CCT/B have enough evidences let them dock ABS in a full trial and if saraki has nothg to hide,let him answer the allegations and correct any abormalty in his assests declaration ,aftwr wc everybody will be happy,bt all this noise frm both camps will only stir up unnecessary bad blood in this govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by hajlat(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lumiere91:
If saraki is finally ousted,does it mean ekweremmadu will be senate president.?

Nile yi ko nile'bomi ni.Not in this land,it may be in another land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Bnladan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
modath:
Sai baba too sure!!!!

My president on point!!

cc: passingshot , omenka, midolian, beremx, obiagelli, Ngeneukwenu, 989900, dustmalik, pentiumpro, abduljabbar, fulanimafia, seunmsg,franchizy,gbawe

If i no mention you no vex, names miss for my head ni oo....abeg make una show, are you reading what ayam reading? smiley

wailers, una fit show too, come & see what we mean by will to fight corruption... cool

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

LONG LIVE PROFFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
next tym add me in ur mention, Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by kunyeo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=oluwafemi113 post=38208919][/quote]o

Brilliant analysis!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by PenSniper: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=oluwafemi113 post=38208919][/quote]

@Oluwafemi113, you just made my day, am pretty proud of you. I celebrate you.
This is about the best thing i've read in months.
I dare say no one could've put it better.
This is a post that satisfies both the pros and cons on this issue. No sane person can/should fault it.
Bravo for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by TBD(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is really complicated if saraki is out who is going to be next the senate president?
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by abduljabbar4(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
modath:
Sai baba too sure!!!!

My president on point!!

cc: passingshot , omenka, midolian, beremx, obiagelli, Ngeneukwenu, 989900, dustmalik, pentiumpro, abduljabbar, fulanimafia, seunmsg,franchizy,gbawe

If i no mention you no vex, names miss for my head ni oo....abeg make una show, are you reading what ayam reading? smiley

wailers, una fit show too, come & see what we mean by will to fight corruption... cool

LONG LIVE PROFFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Thanks for the mention. I hope the wailers will not complain when buhari starts dealing with Gej and his gang members

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adofaya:
Babas body odour at work.

Chai.. This your moniker na die! grin
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by oluwafemi113(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
PenSniper:

@Oluwafemi113, you just made my day, am pretty proud of you. I celebrate you.
This is about the best thing i've read in months.
I dare say no one could've put it better.
This is a post that satisfies both the pros and cons on this issue. No sane person can/should fault it.
Bravo for a job well done.

kunyeo:
o

Brilliant analysis!

SonOfTheLion:
very on point.

Etruth:
EPIC ! A trailer of orange juice for you, Sir.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by AdeniyiA(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
They always link their trial to political enemies while dodging the fact that they are truly corrupt, i'd advice them to Instead clear their names first before speculating or point fingers undecided
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by PenSniper: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
fulanimafia:
All of the attempts to link PMB to Saraki's travails are only aimed at trivializing and oversimplifying a serious allegation of corruption. No amount of cheap blackmail will distract the CCB from extensively and intensively prosecuting the corrupt and treacherous Saraki.

President Buhari has expressly washed and sterilized his hands off Saraki's mess, wailers be warned.

My brother this Presidential OYO is unprecedented in our National history.

My brother, that exactly is the way it should be in a sane society where the rule of law operates.

PMB is beginning to make me feel proud to be a nigerian once again after decades of non-chalant feelings to anything Nigerian.

I thank God INEC disenfranchised me from registering, otherwise, i would've voted against Buhari.
Not that my vote against may have counted, but i would now have felt as if i lost my vote.

May God preserve his life for us IJN. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by zomby(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Crying or pointing fingers will not solve this matter...Those lawless days are over.
No one is above the law...Saraki should respect himself (and lay a good example to the other corrupt government officials that will be picked up) by going to the court of law to defend himself.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by haqueurate(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bukola been rejected by yorubas and fulanis and APC at the same time.
Everybody is avoiding corruption stain, only pdp are strongly standing by him now (birds of a feather)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
modath:

Bros, no amount of bros calling will make me add "f" to my profile, ayam female!! cheesy

For everything else, i say 3 orijin for you, amma get myself white wine in anticipation of victory...

But, I'm I mistaken? The dude is your guy now? So why the collective castigation? I think you've taken him off PDP's. Hands, or am I. Wrong?
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by xreal: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
This SaraKiller own don dey spoil small-small.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by haqueurate(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajebuter:

But, I'm I mistaken? The dude is your guy now? So why the collective castigation? I think you've taken him off PDP's. Hands, or am I. Wrong?

modath is a woman, gerit?
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Jalinco: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki thought he could be untouchable by becoming a senate president
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by NemzySeries(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=oluwafemi113 post=38208919][/quote]
U're d New senate president as far as I'm concern......pls U're xpected to resume duty 2mao bin 21st/sept/2015....8amprompt

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Ayima: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please let no animal distract our president.This country as suffererd in hands of wicked men and women,this is the time to put them where they belong.Last administration was a mess,we need to clean that mess caused a clueless man. Buhari must fight corruption if you don't like it go and die or you go to Ghana.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by seanjy4konji: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
wetin concern baba with this matter

All man for them self...Its high time scape goats are made from this people...

Please when are they going to probe that Stealer Oduah and MADUAKEIf Nigeria has forgotten

I have not forgotten...Also the 5 Trillion Kerosene subsidy?where is it and also 20 Billion dollars God luck Jonathan swept under his carpet

Lets do it one by one and please i am interested in the woman that bought those bullet proof cars....Good luck did not make a statement on that issue...think we are all daft and senseless and they can do whatever they like...

If you did no wrong then you have no cause for alarm...all man for himself...

Thieves.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Progress2468(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Look mister, It will do you well to shut tha f#*k up! Weren't you the same political prostitute who was celebrating when Saraki was unanimously voted as the senate president? Now you're here saying "his sins have found him out?"

So you didn't know his sinful ways before you ran amok and drown yourself in your self deranged orgasmic frenzy when he was made senate president right?.

Shior!!!.

Forget all those your grammars, what u fail to understand is that no PDP supporter gives a F about ABS. He is just a betrayal. What gives joy to PDP members about Saraki is his ability to cause conflict with his ambitions amongst the APC Thives
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lumiere91:
If saraki is finally ousted,does it mean ekweremmadu will be senate president.?
Nope.. A new Election would be arranged....
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't like APC for anything but I must admit they are not boring at all.

If they are not lying outrageously, blaming PDP for every untimely rainfall, or spinning tall tales through unbelievable propaganda, then, they are fighing dirty and tearing themselves to shred.

In fact, their tenure in just over hundred days promises to be more interesting than Telemundo and Televista.

Go on, keep entertaining us, we just love your roforofo fights. grin grin
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by rabzy01: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
haqueurate:

modath is a woman, gerit?

I know and I'm also a woman, a cute one too. Lol

I was refering to the SP not modath. I wonder why you all are castigating him since he is your party member because it is apparent from your gleeful comments that you revel in his downfall.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by oluwafemi113(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
NemzySeries:

U're d New senate president as far as I'm concern......pls U're xpected to resume duty 2mao bin 21st/sept/2015....8amprompt

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ERAKAMUS: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
this is d end of saraki, nobody can help him, or u want PMB to be stain with d case.
what is wrong with you people? So for your mind Buhari na SAINT, Mteeeew.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by modath(f): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
ajebuter:

I know and I'm also a woman, a cute one too. Lol

I was refering to the SP not modath. I wonder why you all are castigating him since he is your party member because it is apparent from your gleeful comments that you revel in his downfall.

Y'all can have him back...

Have you ever bought something at sales price in the store & hope to find it useful someday but when you find out how much the excess baggage fees will not be WORTH your time & effort, back to the store it goes..

That is Saraki for you, he is excess baggage that is not worth the price...

cc haqueurate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by deebsman1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gbam! Final bombshell. Baba has spoken... Bye bye bukola saraki.... With this bukola cannot last anoda 3 weeks. First he will lose d position as d senate President, lose his seat as a senator, then jailed like his friend ibori and finally b4 all that, made to vomit most of the stolen wealth.... Oloshi ole omo ale jati jati
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by ajebuter(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
modath:

Y'all can have him back...

Have you ever bought something at sales price in the store & hope to find it useful someday but when you find out how much the excess baggage fees will not be WORTH your time & effort, back to the store it goes..

That is Saraki for you, he is excess baggage that is not worth the price...

cc haqueurate

This is the funniest comment I heard from you APC warriors.

Glad for that sense of humor.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by nortcentrallord(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
When I joined apc, he became a saint but when he tried to fight for his agender, he became a traitor. Hahahahaha, every politician has a permanent interest. All the politicians that moved from pdp to apc not because they wanted to fight corruption but because they were bent on having their way are traitors and time will tell. Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.