Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial (54066 Views)

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by dexterinc2003: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=oluwafemi113 post=38208919][/quote]

If you are going to steal somebody's quote on facebook for cheap likes at least,acknowledge the person.Mr Plagiarist.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by dexterinc2003: 4:16am On Sep 21, 2015
dexterinc2003:

If you are going to steal somebody's quote on facebook for cheap likes at least,acknowledge the person.Mr Plagiarist.

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but chukwudi44 think otherwise, i told him saraki wil not reach Oct as senate president, he wil be d shortest assume senate president

I hope you would not deactivate your moniker by November If Saraki remains the senate president.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by olaide721(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Those calling for Buhari's intervÉntion have their own skeleton. Saraki should respond to the offence. His sins has found him out.

Those alleging 'witch-hunt' should table that before the judge!

#PowerToThePeople
If barcanista of all wailers could say this that means there is nothing god can not do
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by vale20: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2015
If they succeed in arresting Saraki , then all the senators will ve problem cos majority of them are corrupt and no immunity again
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by austentero: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=oluwafemi113 post=38208919][/quote] very wonderful, comprehensive and well articulated one. Nice work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by SamiraF: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Did Saraki accuse Buhari of masterminding his problem? If not why is Buhari denying? Mi o gbo ru eleyi ri o. Them no accuse you dey deny
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Let all corrupt politician face the law, if you want to to be in any post declare your asset properly or face CCT AND CCB
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by omodayomi(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
good one
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by mualkas(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Shehu noted that "Even if the president wants to help, there is no way he can do anything. Is he going to ask the judge to stop the trial?" d ansa x capital NO
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by SULBELL(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Those calling for Buhari's intervÉntion have their own skeleton. Saraki should respond to the offence. His sins has found him out.

Those alleging 'witch-hunt' should table that before the judge!

#PowerToThePeople

For a very long time i must say, u av for once put ur sentiment aside. If this is how u have been going about ur opposition sting some of us sitting on d fence could av had reasons to take ur post serious.
Let us all put our political, religious, or ethnic sentiments apart and demand good governance from whoever is leading us. not until then will we have the country of our dream.
Some call d SP travail witch hunting but I believe if others had been witch hunted like this in d past Nigeria will have been better for it.
all I pray for nw is DT dis case get to a logical conclusion. cos with dt , lot and lot of books with similar title will be opened.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by orunto27: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Mr. President is in order. We are saying that this is a diversionary witch hunt intended to stall legislative work temporarily for an unpopular course of action to be implemented. This is just an allegation of a likely perjury that should not impede the work of a democratic government. Politicians should behave, stop playing to the gallery and give us good government. Mr. President, as the father of this Democracy should be ready always to give us a democracy and not a rancorous government.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by IdJack(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2015
[size=15pt]What are PDP supporters complaining about?

Is Saraki their member...the last i checked Senator B. Saraki is an APC member from Kwara State.

Let allow the rule of law to decide. [/size]

The President is right...'Leave me out of this'
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by j1mmy: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Imortal001:
I say it before, and i say again, pmb is just giving those agencies free hand to do their job.

means you are naive and know nothing about nijja politics...
and of course you don't know anything about PMB...

no agency can prosecute certain power brokers in nijja without involvement of the presidency...

IBB has half of nijja wealth in bank silos but until he really annoys PMB will some agency start looking at his affairs.

go study nijja well
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by drnelson: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by Unlimitedoye: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2015
About three days ago the Nigeria leagues of Immam and Alfas said they back PMB anti corruption crusade so also the Catholic priests did the same but surprisingly the same Alfas are the one being sponsored by Saraki to organize what they call prayer to prevent Saraki from being investigated due to the allegation of corruption which they earlier pledged to support to fight.
Let Saraki gather more than 1500 Alfas,he can not deceive God because there is no portion of Al-qur'an that support corruption or stealing of public fund,no one is saying Saraki is guilty of the charge against him but why is he running away from justice?he should have at least shown up to defend himself instead of his latest antics.
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by dguy26: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=kITATITA post=38208841][/quote]
You are truly a man of history in Nigeria politics . I 100% support your facts and observation in this regard . Thank you Oluwafemi
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by free13: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
SamiraF:
Did Saraki accuse Buhari of masterminding his problem? If not why is Buhari denying? Mi o gbo ru eleyi ri o. Them no accuse you dey deny
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by omolami: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
I can't remember reading it in any Nigerian dailies that Saraki sought assistance from Buhari on the CCT case involving him. I believe Sheu Garba spoke out of guilt by the president ,because all Nigerians know that Saraki is being persecuted by Buhari. Buhari claimed he would not probe beyond his immediate predecessor, but the Saraki's issue being probed by CCT on the order of Buhari dates back to 12 years ago. Why? Even if Saraki was in the last regime why not restrict your probe to issue of 4 years ago. Buhari is not a man of his words. He rules on deceit and he is highly undemocratic. Needs to attend NDI
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by omolami: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
I can't remember reading it in any Nigerian dailies that Saraki sought assistance from Buhari on the CCT case involving him. I believe Sheu Garba spoke out of guilt by the president ,because all Nigerians know that Saraki is being persecuted by Buhari. Buhari claimed he would not probe beyond his immediate predecessor, but the Saraki's issue being probed by CCT on the order of Buhari dates back to 12 years ago. Why? Even if Saraki was in the last regime why not restrict your probe to issue of 4 years ago. Buhari is not a man of his words. He rules on deceit and he is highly undemocratic. Needs to attend NDI. E worriors attack me less plse
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by anigbajumo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

No imam or marabout can deliver saraki from these....this is clearly a well orchestrated move..........with the end game in sight..... cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2617182/sarakis-cct-trial-adjourned-october/1

Waten I told u?
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by coolitempa(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
anigbajumo:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617182/sarakis-cct-trial-adjourned-october/1

Waten I told u?

Saraki is only prolonging the torture......he will not last much longer....the bastaard..... angry
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by anigbajumo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Saraki is only prolonging the torture......he will not last much longer....the bastaard..... angry

I dnt like saraki thou,bt da he will fight it spiritually nd out of this matter.That is how dey wil prolong it to end his 4yrs as senate president....

Alfa nd Imams ar the backbone of saraki,fact..
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by coolitempa(f): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
anigbajumo:

I dnt like saraki thou,bt da he will fight it spiritually nd out of this matter.That is how dey wil prolong it to end his 4yrs as senate president....

Alfa nd Imams ar the backbone of saraki,fact..

If you chose to believe in all that hocus pocus jargon....then that's your problem.... shocked shocked
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by anigbajumo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

If you chose to believe in all that hocus pocus jargon....then that's your problem.... shocked shocked

Ok dear cry
Re: Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial by billyG(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, I'm still 100% PDP. This is a national issue that must not be tolerated.
I must commend u 4 been nationalistic this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.