Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

4 Ash Beads. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ash Beads. Please Help (342 Views)

14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ash Beads. Please Help by Olasco93: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
The lady i just woed, (she is from Maiduguri, but because of Insurgency they relocated to Jos.

She has already told me on Whatsapp that she will not have sex until she get married. I agreed with her since i respect her as a woman. But there will be Romance & Kisses.

She has visited me twice, but the third time she came was Last week Tuesday. At my place, we were playing and we began kissing, through out the kissing for morethan hour, her eyes were closed but she was focused and turned on. My hands were moving through her whole body (smutching) on top my bed suddenly, i touched and found Four (4) Ash coloured beads on her waist after i had off the trouser she wore. And i became afraid of her since that moment (but i never showed her i was). I asked her what are the beads for, she said "her mum fixed it in her waist since she was 9 years old.
Am afraid of the whole scenerio. Please i need good advice on what to do because am afraid of the beads on her waist ever since.
Re: 4 Ash Beads. Please Help by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
smiley
One af my gr8est turn on actually grin

(1) (Reply)

A Matured And Working Class Lady In Lagos Neede For Marriage / I Want To Be Like Jesus / Heeriye Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.