Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (13237 Views)

14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Olaadegbu; « #190 on: Today at 05:16:42 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta,

Why don't you concentrate on reading your Qur'an and hadiths that tells you what Jesus was purported to be saying in Surah Maryam, Aya 33 (19:33):

"So peace is on me the[b] day I was born[/b], the day I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"

Even the Jesus in your Qur'an confesses what most of you guys deny or are you saying he got it wrong?[/Quote]when Jesus said the above, in the Qur'an, was he already born and the day of is death and day of his rising up were still in the future? Yes.

Therefore the day of his death should have the I shall, just as his day of rising up [to life again]. Both were at the time of speech in his future,whereas his birth was already in his past, being alive in the cradle as a baby, defending his Moma [Maryam].

The Quran says Surah Nisaa that they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him. It was made to appear so to them. Yet, those who [[the jewish talmud says that he was stoned to death] jews and [the christian bible says he was hung on a tree] christians. which is which? Hence Quran has the Truth, the option that is neither. so follow the truth and don't be deluded.] say he was killed and [or] crucified made this erroneous claim without any proof, since it an event of illusion. For sure they did not kill him nor did they crucify him. Actually, he was protected from their evil intentions and therefore was raised up, away from them so that they could not harm him in reality.

The Bible, later supported the position of the Quran by saying 'after death, we rise [we is more that 1 when it comes to humanity; creation] and judgment day. Further, even in this rising up of humans, according to the Bible, there shall not be any physical body.

Unless if God creates a new body? We see that Jesus had an old body. That cant be 'rising up' as the Bible says. And we see that Jesus will fall into being part of creation. The other side is that the Bible says jesus was not created. which is which?

You cant have God dying.
You can have God raising another God. One will not be God if this is so.
You can have a created God. He will not be God if this is so.

We cant have God praying to another God.
If this is so, he will not be God.

Using wikipedia, we should ask which of the two is correct ' Jesus or Paul' about Rising up or resurrection, in the 'new testament'? please read the below and inform us the one that spoke the truth. Thank you, Olaadegbu.

There is some disagreement as to what constitutes resurrection, as different scriptures in the New Testament have been cited in different fashion.[citation needed] According to an account in the Book of Luke, after Christ's resurrection he said to his apostles, "handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." Luke 24:39 In the Gospel of John Jesus tells Mary "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father." John 20:17 Such permission to touch or touch not can seem in conflict with a corporeal nature. However we find another possible take in Paul's teachings: ", our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel". 2 Timothy 1:10
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Sweetnecta,

You are perfectly entitled to your beliefs, but it will be wise if you note the warning given in the verse below:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." -- Revelation 22:11
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
"And He took it, and did eat before them." (Luke 24:43 The Evidence Bible).

Jesus' resurrected body was physical.  He was visible, could be touched, and could eat food.  He was not a spirit, but had flesh and bones.  This is the evidence that our resurrected bodies will also be physical.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^^^^^ The post before the one just above; He that is not telling the truth, let he be untruthful, still.

olaadegbu; whose side are you on in my last post; Jesus or Paul?
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^ The post before the one just above; He that is not telling the truth, let he be untruthful, still.

I am on the Lord's side and I believe the report of the Lord. Whose report do you believe?
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sunofgod(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
@OP

I want to see the fccuking footage of JC resurrecting including his arrival in Heaven.

Post it on you tube then post the link.

Cheers,
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Olaadegbu; « #196 on: Today at 01:38:03 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:32:38 PM

I am on the Lord's side and I believe the report of the Lord. Whose report do you believe?[/Quote]I dont know who is the Lord to you, since you are a Trinitarian. Further you may be calling Paul Lord, too.

Whose side am i on, between Prophet Jesus son of Mary and Paul? The side of my Prophet Jesus {AS}. Whatever is authentic from his mouth, I believe. Not just what somebody ascribes to him, which is not true.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu; « #196 on: Today at 01:38:03 PM »I dont know who is the Lord to you, since you are a Trinitarian. Further you may be calling Paul Lord, too.

Whose side am i on, between Prophet Jesus son of Mary and Paul? The side of my Prophet Jesus {AS}. Whatever is authentic from his mouth, I believe. Not just what somebody ascribes to him, which is not true.

Good. Then take heed to what He said Himself:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me."
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Olaadegbu; Yahweh is not the father of no one. And Jesus being the way to Almighty has a time allotted to it; when Jesus started his ministry ending when another prophet [Muhammad [as]] arrived.

Jesus couldn't have been the general blanket in being the only way. Was he the way when Moses was the prophet?

Absolutely not. No one new anything about Jesus then. Those who were against Moses missed the way and so Pharaoh perished. He didn't perish under the ticket 'way' of Jesus, but Moses.

And there was no greater tyrant than Pharaoh. Even Hitler or Ariel Sharon were boys scout in comparison.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Ndipe(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu; Yahweh is not the father of no one. And Jesus being the way to Almighty has a time allotted to it; when Jesus started his ministry ending when another prophet [Muhammad [as]] arrived.

Jesus couldn't have been the general blanket in being the only way. Was he the way when Moses was the prophet?

Absolutely not. No one new anything about Jesus then. Those who were against Moses missed the way and so Pharaoh perished. He didn't perish under the ticket 'way' of Jesus, but Moses.

And there was no greater tyrant than Pharaoh. Even Hitler or Ariel Sharon were boys scout in comparison.

In the old testament, God spoke to mankind through the prophets like Moses and Elijah. In the New Testament, He speaks to us through Jesus Christ, for He is the mediator of mankkind through His shed blood. The killings of animals to atone for sins in the past was a foreshadowing of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. That is why the Holy Bible says that His blood speaks better things than the blood of Abel.  As for mohammed being a prophet? lets not go there, the quran itself is full of contraditions for anybody to take it seriously.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2011
^^^^^ as to Muhammad being a prophet, thats the crust of the bake. So lets go there. it is where the heart is. At least mine, by the fact that it does preach no blood needed and you can approach God directly, without a mediator.

The above approach to God is the best.

better than the approach of spilling the blood of a reluctant man Jesus, and better, too, than the approach of spilling the blood of reluctant animals.

Jesus at the diner table long before the hanging show said 'God, i finish the work you sent me to do.' This tells us hanging was not part of it, the reason he asked that he not be captured after it. Further what kind of willing sacrifice that will cry ' . . . why do you forsake me [why do you let it happen to me?]'?

the concept of death for others crumbled like the imploded city of oakland's second world war era hospital demolished today.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2011
Pleasures at God's Right Hand
April 9, 2011

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore" (Psalm 16:11)

The 16th Psalm contains the Bible's first reference to the resurrected Christ at the "right hand" of His heavenly Father, and this is important, for there are 20 other such references that follow this one. "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool" (Psalm 110:1). This latter verse is quoted no less than five times in the New Testament (Matthew 22:44; Mark 12:36; Luke 20:42-43; Acts 2:34-35; Hebrews 1:13).

Then there are seven references to Christ being at God's right hand in Paul's epistles (Romans 8:34; Ephesians 1:20; Colossians 3:1; Hebrews 1:3; 8:1; 10:12; 12:2), and seven in other books of the New Testament (Matthew 26:64; Mark 14:62; 16:19; Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55-56). Lastly, "|Jesus Christ| is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him" (1 Peter 3:22). It is noteworthy that the first reference speaks of Christ's great joy at God's right hand; the last, of His great power there.

One additional activity there is mentioned: "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us" (Romans 8:34). In fact, His continual intercessory ministry on our behalf is His main activity in God's immediate presence during this present age (note Hebrews 7:25; 1 John 2:1-2; etc.).

Soon He will become God's strong right hand of power, manifested until all His enemies become His footstool, and we, His people, are taken up to be with Him (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Then we shall enjoy with Him the pleasures and fullness of joy at God's right hand forevermore. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2011
Flesh and Bones
April 10, 2011

"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have" (Luke 24:39)

One of the speculations of modern liberals who deny the resurrection is that the disciples saw some kind of apparition, or even were having hallucinations, when they "thought" they saw Jesus alive after His death. But a supposed "hallucination" is never seen by an entire group of people at the same time, as Jesus was seen, again and again.

Jesus Himself answers those who say it was a "spiritual" resurrection. His spirit never died, so His spirit could not be resurrected.  At first the disciples did, indeed, think they were seeing His "ghost," but then He showed them the scars of the spikes that had pierced His hands and feet, and He also ate part of a fish and a honeycomb before them (vv. 37, 40, 42).  They could no longer doubt the reality of His bodily resurrection.  It is sobering to realize that He will always bear those scars, even in His glorified body.  The Scripture says that when He comes again, "they shall look upon me whom they have pierced" (Zechariah 12:10).  "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Revelation 1:7).

It is also significant that Christ did not use the more common phrase "flesh and blood" when He spoke to the disciples, but "flesh and bones". His blood had been shed on the cross as the price of our redemption (1 Peter 1:18-19).

In our own future resurrected bodies which shall be like His (1 John 3:2; Philippians 3:21), blood will no longer be needed. Blood is essential now for "the life of the flesh is in the blood" (Leviticus 17:11), but in that day "the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:52) to be like Him forever. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by devayid(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2011
@OLAADEGBU

Do you actually have anything to say that does not come from the Institute of Creation Research or that was written by Henry Morris? I'm sure you've deliberately blinded yourself to the fact that the vast majority of christian scholars and theologians disagree with this guy and think his works are utter crap.

actually I'm sure you do. you're deliberately trying to convert people to your weird ICR cult.

Copy and paste all your "arguments" not a single thought of your own.

What church do you go to? I'm sure you're one of those who worship their pastors.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Christ the Son of God
April 16, 2011

"And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead" (Romans 1:4)

The opening verses of Paul's epistle to the Romans stressed that the gospel of Christ was actually the fulfillment of that "which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures" (v. 2). This promise was centred in God's eternal Son who had promised to redeem the world from sin and death.

To do this, He must become a man, "made of the seed of David according to the flesh" (v. 3), yet He also must be sinless in both nature and practice before He could become God's perfect sacrifice for sin. He must be perfect man--man as God intended man to be. He must be a "second Adam," created without sin, yet He must not fail as did the first Adam, being "in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin" (Hebrews 4:15).

He must, therefore, be miraculously conceived. "A body hast thou prepared me" (Hebrews 10:5)--a perfect body unblemished either by inherited mutations or by a sin nature genetically inherited from His parents. Then, for nine months, His body would grow, finally to be born of the virgin and to live a life "holy, harmless, undefiled" until that perfect, sinless man could be made "one sacrifice for sins for ever" (Hebrews 7:26; 10:12).

But how would the world ever know that all of this was really true? How could lost sinners be assured that their Creator had now become their Redeemer?

By His resurrection from the dead--that's how! He has been "declared to be the Son of God with power . . . by the resurrection from the dead" (today's text). Jesus Christ is "that man whom he hath ordained;" and of this we can be sure, because "he hath raised him from the dead" (Acts 17:31). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
The ressurection of christ is not physical! What d disciples saw is not a physical body but an ethereal one and that is why thomas couldnt recognise him 1st.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
Timehin:

The ressurection of christ is not physical! What d disciples saw is not a physical body but an ethereal one and that is why thomas couldnt recognise him 1st.

Is that what your gnostic masters taught you?  Do you believe their writings over eyewitness accounts?
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Kay17: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Is that what your gnostic masters taught you?  Do you believe their writings over eyewitness accounts?
More appropriately hearsay.
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
The 5 "E"s of the Evidence of Christ's Resurrection.

Executed;
Empty Tomb;
Eyewitnesses;
Early Records;
Emergence of the Church:
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Ndipe(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
Timehin:

Thomas did not believe that He was resurrected when the disciples told him so. He said "Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe" (John 20:25). When Jesus Christ appeared before him days later, He instructed Thomas, (John 20:-27) "Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing". The following conversation ensued Verse 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by IdiAmin2(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2011
I have been reading this thread with a interest
what a pity sad sad sad sad
Powerful souls created with a free and powerful mind have fallen under the powerlessness of religion and have allowed their minds to be caged in by the writings and doctrines of men sad sad sad
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
The Living Saviour
April 18, 2011

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).

There is a popular Christian song whose chorus ends with these words: "You ask me how I know He lives; He lives within my heart." This may sound spiritual, but this is not how we know He lives! We are saved because of the objective fact that He died for our sins and then rose bodily from the tomb, triumphant over sin, death, the curse, and Satan, alive in His glorified body, for evermore. It is this which we must believe in our hearts and confess with our lips. For Him to rise bodily from the grave means that He is nothing less than God, the very Creator Himself. It is only because of who He is that He could do what He did, and this is what we must believe in our hearts.

There are people who believe that Buddha lives in their hearts, or the spirit of "the gods" indwells their hearts, or even that "the Christ" is in their hearts, but "the heart is deceitful above all things" (Jeremiah 17:9). We can believe many things, and feel many things that are not so. We know Jesus Christ is a living Saviour, not because we feel His presence in our hearts, but because He rose from the grave on the third day and "shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days" (Acts 1:3). The gospel of our salvation does not rest on our feelings, nor on someone's teachings, but on the objective, proven, certain facts of history. Jesus Christ is alive, whether anyone feels Him living in their hearts or not, and He is at this moment bodily in heaven, at the right hand of the Father (e.g., Romans 8:34).

"Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25). HMM
For more . . . .
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2011

Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
Daily Manna

When You Won’t Find Christ

TEXT: JOHN 20:1-17

"But Mary stood without at the sepulcher weeping. . .  Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master" (John 20:11,16).

The limitation on  human imagination  is  enormous.  It sometimes leads people to make the right search in wrong places, at the wrong time or with wrong methods.  Some degree of concern led Peter and John to the tomb in search of Jesus who was laid there two days earlier.  What they found answered only part of their curiosity: "linen clothes lying" down, some  "wrapped  together."  They were thus left to conclude that Jesus has truly risen (verse 8.) 

Their  account  of  Jesus’ resurrection  could  not  in  any  way  have  been  as  vivid  as  Mary Magdalene’s for she saw Jesus himself, not just linen clothes (verse 14-17).  Bible accounts have it that Peter and John were close to Christ all through his earthly ministry, but Mary was not.  In fact, today’s text reveals that John was the disciple who meekly referred to himself as the one "whom Jesus loved" (verse 2) and another portion of the scripture shows us how prominent Peter was among the disciples (Mark 9:2-10).

Today, we will do some quick exercises upon which you need to objectively assess yourself. Based on the reading: How early do you seek the Lord (verse 1; Proverbs 8:17)?  In seeking him, how readily do you share your concerns with others of like precious faith?  In approaching unto the Lord, do you stop at a distance while still seeking him?  For how long do you tarry while seeking the Lord?  Do you combine diligence with passion while seeking the Lord?  Then, based on your cumulative answers, attempt to answer this question: Can  you  now  see  why  you  find  it  easy  or  difficult  to  see  Jesus whenever you look forward to seeing him?

The Lord has truly risen from the dead and has atoned for the sins of the world.  He is ever close to those seeking him in truth.  As he appeared to Mary, so will he appear today to those who will seek him earnestly and patiently and will save to the end those who abide in him (Hebrews 9:28.)

Thought for the day:  "How do you seek the Lord?"

For Details . . .
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hard evidence of the tomb of Jesus Christ.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rm9I34kacY?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hard evidence of the tomb of Jesus Christ (Part 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XwVtWzo-jE
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
The Resurrection and the Believer

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence" (Colossians 1:18.)

The resurrection of Christ is no less crucial to the gospel than the death of Christ. If He did not rise from the dead, then we who believe in Him "are of all men most miserable" (1 Corinthians 15:19).

Christ's resurrection assures us, first of all, of our justification. Speaking of Abraham's faith and the imputation of God's righteousness to him, Paul writes, "For us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification" (Romans 4:24-25).

God imparts to us the power to serve Him effectively through the resurrection, "that |we| may know . . . what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead" (Ephesians 1:18-20). As the passage continues, Paul declares that through the resurrection Christ is now [size=12pt][i]"[color=blue]the head over all things to the church, Which is His body" (vv. 22-23 and also in our text).

In His resurrected and glorified state, Christ continues His ministry to us. "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens. . . . Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:14, 16).

Finally, Christ's resurrection assures us that we too will one day be resurrected, if we should die before He returns. "He which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus" (2 Corinthians 4:14). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Evidence of the real tomb Episode 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgKC5Q7GGME
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
mazaje:

Any picture of the alleged empty tomb yet? grin grin

Since you failed to go check it out, here is a little sneek preview of the empty tomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU5gVYaJL60
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
A documentary of the garden tomb of Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Episode 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BKxrNg9rQ
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
Episode 5: The Shroud and the Garden Tomb connected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En52t7zhjcY
Re: The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Ptolomeus(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU: The 5 "E"s of the Evidence of Christ's Resurrection.

[list]
[li]Executed;[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Empty Tomb;[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Eyewitnesses;[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Early Records;[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Emergence of the Church:[/li]
[/list]

This was undoubtedly your best intervention.

There is no evidence that Jesus died on the cross. Some accounts say he was exiled, and had several children.
Never found the tomb of Jesus. The Catholic Church and scientists have serious doubts about the veracity of some tombs found.

In short: what you want show in this thread?
Even the Catholic Church disagrees with the posing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditional Monotheism-The Yoruba example / Winners Chapel In Ilorin Burnt Down Over Land Dispute / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.