Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post (40838 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by datagigilo: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Kk
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by shammah1(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
H
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by okooloyun1(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by princemillla(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Why are we like this now...... Can't we just put all this aside and face our national challenge together? This is not the Nigeria we crave for abeg
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Jihadist hajiya Buhari

6 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by emmalexabl(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2015
PRYCE:
She's the wife of a terrorist! Advocate of the religion of piss!

They are storing arms and ammunitions they use in enpowering them bokoharam boys...

Or what else could be there that needs heavy security guard 24/7 !!

5 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Leyemoshood: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2015
i dont believe this

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2015
The wife of the Senate President is also the wife of the President of NIGERIA and the governor wife is also the wife of the Senate President together with the commissioners wife. There are all the wife of the President of NIGERIA
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2015
God of Israelite please come and fight for your people cos jihadist have taken over again

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by stinggy(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:

Journalism is all about hearing frm both side and balancing ur story.

The above story ain't balanced, cous I know of issues wen human rituals in some shrines have led to destruction of such shrines by the community..

As a christian I can tell u, any congregation that leaves its church premises to perpetrate destruction or killing is not a church but a Cult house disguising as church..

But when my grand father's tummy was torn open in kaduna, it was immediately they left the premises of the mosque they started killing..
Except u will prove to me some mosques are as well not mosque but cult home.
Bros, be straight. You asked for a link and I showed you one, yet you're telling me the news isn't balanced.
The news isn't balanced, but news of Aisha shutting down this church is balanced and safe for you to pass judgement already, right?

Did you read from my post that those irate youths left from crusade ground to perpetrate that evil too?

Don't misunderstand me, I'm no muslim. But you can't fault the whole religion because of stupid activities of some followers.
There are bad people and the good ones in every religion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Abduletudaye(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
I hope this isnt true. Some of y'all are quick to judge. Especially the myopic ones who cant see beyond their noses. undecided

Your religious bigotry eh...tchewww.... angry

You will not take a second to pause and ponder on these things before blabbing...

Nonsense... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
The Edo prostitute advocate is capable of doing and undoing.

4 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Mutuwa(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by manuroq(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2015
There is an atom of truth to any rumour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Abduletudaye(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

Bros, be straight. You asked for a link and I showed you one, yet you're telling me the news isn't balanced.
The news isn't balanced, but news of Aisha shutting down this church is balanced and safe for you to pass judgement already, right?

Did you read from my post that those irate youths left from crusade ground to perpetrate that evil too?

Don't misunderstand me, I'm no muslim. But you can't fault the whole religion because of stupid activities of some followers.

#Give this guy one truck load of ORIJIN!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Abduletudaye(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2015
manuroq:
There is an atom of truth to any rumour

You are right but here, we need more than an atom.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by sunkoye: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
The wife of the Senate President is also the wife of the President of NIGERIA and the governor wife is also the wife of the Senate President together with the commissioners wife. There are all the wife of the President of NIGERIA
warrris dis.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Richy4(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2015
I love the word "I dare her to......."
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by menix(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

Bro. If u re able to convince me the below ain't true, then I will blive a good muslim is not a time bomb..

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims The Attack on Nyanya bus station Abuja Nigera were Muslims
Fulani Herdsmen Attack in Plateu(jos) Nigeria Are Muslims
Charlie Hebdo shooting (paris) Was by Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
We're not happy in Nigeria(North East specifically)
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!
Think about it........ frown emoticon 20 signs that psychopath Muslims do:
1] Kill any one who insults Islam or Moham-mad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can not be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) to non-Muslims, even if they don't want to. (Koran.2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) We the non-Muslims cannot be friends with Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
8*)We the non-Muslims sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) We the non-Muslims can be raped as sex slave. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) We the non-Muslims the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslim must terrorized us (non-Muslims). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims must lie to us (non-Muslims) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (non_Muslims) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (non-Muslims). Koran.8;12/47;4).

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by shammah1(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2015
untrue. It's called "native doctor shrine". I'm sure you know the crime activities that take place there? undecided
stinggy:

Followers of your religion were seen destroying shrines in a show of non-tolerance in the Eastern part of Nigeria few months ago, what's your take?
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Juliank: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Good morning mr Musa Dikwa dats just the beginning of your outcry for sabotaging your fellow Christians

3 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2015
religion been causing havoc and strife in Nigeria since 1914. I wonder how many churches and mosques there are in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C, White House?

can we demolish these worship centers and request all those religious faithfuls to worship with and among the people they serve, after all we aren't monsters and the Nigerian constitution specifically states that Nigeria is a secular state and not a religious one.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by saaedlee: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I believe Aisha Buhari is alive to respond appropriately. Her failure to do so only confirms the allegation against her and she officially becomes the number one persecutor of Nigeria Christian community. Our leaders irrespective of religion MUST be careful with their conduct
I marvel at your level of ignorance most times Tonye, seriously I do! I wouldn't even want Mrs. Buhari to comment on this particular allegation because it so baseless that even the kids in Villa will laugh at him saying that they held their Sunday service in the Chaplain's office. For your information once and for all, a routine security sweep was carried out in the chapel on Saturday(cuz the VP was supposed to lead the service the next day) and both places of worship(main chapel n children church) was placed under lock and key pending the completion of the exercise when it will be opened on Sunday morning. Also, the adjourning structure beside the chapel houses the Chaplain, and as such the choiresters had to hold the rehearsals there, always try to find out the truth before u bash the First Family for every ill that happens due to ignorance by you and your likes!

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Mcowubaba: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2015
dayo23:
Could be a Cooked up story.....waiting for Aisha Buhari to respond before making further statement
nd what do u expect her to say ...
I hate christainity, i put my loads in the kid's church undecided....abegiii....the wait her statement

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Happiness87(f): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2015
dayo23:
Could be a Cooked up story.....waiting for Aisha Buhari to respond before making further statement
why won't it be framed up, when it is about APC, smh

3 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by stanech: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Islamic republic loading
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2015
I don't blame the id!ot that been start raping by buhari since her early age of 9yrs grin grin,.. I blame the cowardly yellobars who always betrayed their tribes like awolowo did grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by chineloSA(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:

Bro. If u re able to convince me the below ain't true, then I will blive a good muslim is not a time bomb..

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims The Attack on Nyanya bus station Abuja Nigera were Muslims
Fulani Herdsmen Attack in Plateu(jos) Nigeria Are Muslims
Charlie Hebdo shooting (paris) Was by Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
We're not happy in Nigeria(North East specifically)
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!
Think about it........ frown emoticon 20 signs that psychopath Muslims do:
1] Kill any one who insults Islam or Moham-mad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can not be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) to non-Muslims, even if they don't want to. (Koran.2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) We the non-Muslims cannot be friends with Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
8*)We the non-Muslims sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) We the non-Muslims can be raped as sex slave. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) We the non-Muslims the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslim must terrorized us (non-Muslims). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims must lie to us (non-Muslims) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (non_Muslims) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (non-Muslims). Koran.8;12/47;4).

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bible says do not keep record of wrong doings. Forgive all of them, bros.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Happiness87(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2015
saaedlee:
I marvel at your level of ignorance most times Tonye, seriously I do! I wouldn't even want Mrs. Buhari to comment on this particular allegation because it so baseless that even the kids in Villa will laugh at him saying that they held their Sunday service in the Chaplain's office. For your information once and for all, a routine security sweep was carried out in the chapel on Saturday(cuz the VP was supposed to lead the service the next day) and both places of worship(main chapel n children church) was placed under lock and key pending the completion of the exercise when it will be opened on Sunday morning. Also, the adjourning structure beside the chapel houses the Chaplain, and as such the choiresters had to hold the rehearsals there, always try to find out the truth before u bash the First Family for every ill that happens due to ignorance by you and your likes!
your defense is baseless,

i got confirmation on what has been going on. i bet you have never been to aso rock, you are only bent on defending because it is about APC

8 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Oblongatarh(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
I think Aisha Buhari is too educated to engage in such a callous act. But if it is confirmed to be true that she actually ordered the closure, then i will just say the . . . . . . the game has just begun. Because she will so regret it.

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by delman88(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
LASTWEEK, IT WAS SAID THAT THE PRESIDENT CLOSED IT, THIS WEEK ITS HIS WIFE.........

HOWEVER V. PRESIDENT PREACHED IN THAT SAME CHAPEL YESTERDAY.

#WAILINGWAILERS, EKU ISE OOOOOOOO..........

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by haconjy(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
IF I MAY ASK...........WHAT IS VP PST. OSINBAJO AND HIS WIFE DOING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman / Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.