Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post (40840 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by saaedlee: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Happiness87:
your defense is baseless,

i got confirmation on what has been going on. i bet you have never been to aso rock, you are only bent on defending because it is about APC
...and you have made a statement, go ahead to the next thread okay?
Am not here to argue with you, if YOU can even enter villa or not. this is a faceless forum!
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by jomoh: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Children's church, Adult church, Teenager's church old people's church, physically challenged's church.

Mtcheww its only in Nigeria you hear all this rubbish and yet we still get sentimental about it. We've even forgotten that this is Aso rock we're Talking about. Traditional worshippers are not complaining of not having a shrine there yet you have a church you're still complaining of childrens church.

Is there anything like childrens chapel in rome or Israel.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Emperortj93(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
The buhari clan are jihadist . . . . . quote me and die

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2015
saaedlee:
I marvel at your level of ignorance most times Tonye, seriously I do! I wouldn't even want Mrs. Buhari to comment on this particular allegation because it so baseless that even the kids in Villa will laugh at him saying that they held their Sunday service in the Chaplain's office. For your information once and for all, a routine security sweep was carried out in the chapel on Saturday(cuz the VP was supposed to lead the service the next day) and both places of worship(main chapel n children church) was placed under lock and key pending the completion of the exercise when it will be opened on Sunday morning. Also, the adjourning structure beside the chapel houses the Chaplain, and as such the choiresters had to hold the rehearsals there, always try to find out the truth before u bash the First Family for every ill that happens due to ignorance by you and your likes!
I'm afraid this defence is non convincing. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Pangea: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:

Bro. If u re able to convince me the below ain't true, then I will blive a good muslim is not a time bomb..

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims The Attack on Nyanya bus station Abuja Nigera were Muslims
Fulani Herdsmen Attack in Plateu(jos) Nigeria Are Muslims
Charlie Hebdo shooting (paris) Was by Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
We're not happy in Nigeria(North East specifically)
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!
Think about it........ frown emoticon 20 signs that psychopath Muslims do:
1] Kill any one who insults Islam or Moham-mad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can not be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) to non-Muslims, even if they don't want to. (Koran.2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) We the non-Muslims cannot be friends with Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
8*)We the non-Muslims sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) We the non-Muslims can be raped as sex slave. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) We the non-Muslims the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslim must terrorized us (non-Muslims). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims must lie to us (non-Muslims) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (non_Muslims) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (non-Muslims). Koran.8;12/47;4).

shocked shocked shocked
This your analysis enh!

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Happiness87(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
saaedlee:

...and you have made a statement, go ahead to the next thread okay?
Am not here to argue with you, if YOU can even enter villa or not. this is a faceless forum!
You are just a blind follower, since this issue started, the presidency have not issued any statement because it is true, simple!!

3 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
dayo23:
you talk well here.....but am very sure within the next few minutes u go mis yarn
how he no go misyarn when u r all out to hear sai baba n buhari's body language?
Opposition has come to stay, if u dont like it kindly relocate to zimbabwe where opposition is not welcome.
If speaking the truf means misyarning in ur thinking, then i will love barca to really misyarn.
Kai baba.

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by kennysteve77: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by tommykiwi(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Islam pissful religion in deed!

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by saaedlee: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Happiness87:
You are just a blind follower, since this issue started, the presidency have not issued any statement because it is true, simple!!
thanks, now go ahead to the next thread.

I believe the media covered yesterday service, pls do well to watch any of the stations and save urself from unnecessary headaches.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by menix(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bible says do not keep record of wrong doings. Forgive all of them, bros.

Chi baby nwa..

Mathew 18 vs 22..
Jesus said unto him, I say not unto you, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

The above portion says 4give 77 times, watin this Muslims don do neva pass..

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2015
When we say the first family are terrorists, insane men like uniklinkum (*tongue out*) grin will be complaining, my patient, Hope you can see and read??.

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Jonalistic(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

Followers of your religion were seen destroying shrines in a show of non-tolerance in the Eastern part of Nigeria few months ago, what's
your take?
Oga madam what your saying doesn't go with this.christians destroying of shrines is base on approval by the community and their chiefs.a pastor and his members can not just walk to a shrine and break it down.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by saaedlee: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm afraid this defence is non convincing. Thanks
your are always welcomed
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by uboma(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:
This sounds more truthful..

Well I can't blame the woman, their religion does not recognize others with diff view of life..

A religion of 'piss' it's called..

As someone said.
A good muslim is a land mine waiting to explode..

Respectful the faith of others.

Because there are some miscreants among them isn't enough reason to conclude that they are all the same.

There are still some good Muslim brothers and sisters out there.

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Pangea:

shocked shocked shocked This your analysis enh!
All what he wrote is true. Isn't it?
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2015
saaedlee:
I marvel at your level of ignorance most times Tonye, seriously I do! I wouldn't even want Mrs. Buhari to comment on this particular allegation because it so baseless that even the kids in Villa will laugh at him saying that they held their Sunday service in the Chaplain's office. For your information once and for all, a routine security sweep was carried out in the chapel on Saturday(cuz the VP was supposed to lead the service the next day) and both places of worship(main chapel n children church) was placed under lock and key pending the completion of the exercise when it will be opened on Sunday morning. Also, the adjourning structure beside the chapel houses the Chaplain, and as such the choiresters had to hold the rehearsals there, always try to find out the truth before u bash the First Family for every ill that happens due to ignorance by you and your likes!
ikpa dakkada, stop lying, stop masturbating.
Ado eyen akwaibom, stop these lies.
R u working in aso rock?
Why is the whole of aso villa not shut since there was routine security check?
Na only for villa church wey security was breached? Tah.... Lying liar.

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by aleem50(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
The wife of the Senate President is also the wife of the President of NIGERIA and the governor wife is also the wife of the Senate President together with the commissioners wife. There are all the wife of the President of NIGERIA
Is there sense in what you posted ?
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by karkel(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
jomoh:
Children's church, Adult church, Teenager's church old people's church, physically challenged's church.

Mtcheww its only in Nigeria you hear all this rubbish and yet we still get sentimental about it. We've even forgotten that this is Aso rock we're Talking about. Traditional worshippers are not complaining of not having a shrine there yet you have a church you're still complaining of childrens church.

Is there anything like childrens chapel in rome or Israel.
make some research abt children chapel in nigeria
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by stevecantrell: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Dirty Lie
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Yeeyo: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Aisha or wt eva is dt ur name, u tink is ur tym 2 shine, ok bt bcare ful
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by jt2damoney(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
yeye pple..make them do as them like

Get $20 immediately u register.Its real and easy.Use the link on my signature
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Mekky05(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I believe Aisha Buhari is alive to respond appropriately. Her failure to do so only confirms the allegation against her and she officially becomes the number one persecutor of Nigeria Christian community. Our leaders irrespective of religion MUST be careful with their conduct
Look at how you quickly and without proper research or fact finding appended your signature to this write up! But when the previous thread posted that PEJ blocked Aisha Buhari from using the Presidential lounge @ the airport,you quickly condemned the Op and called names.. I don't even know you or your goons who needs a brain overhaul ASAP.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by Dav24(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2015
To me, christianity remains by far the most peaceful religion in the world, muslims can not allow what El rufai and Aisha Buhari are doing to last 24 hours without bloodshed; the question is, how long are we going to tolerate this?

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2015
turn every church in nigeria into public-toilets....
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by viktor01(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2015
This government is so boring........no good news and no fun either.
So, this Aisha has refused to stay in the "BA SHIGA" that was meant for her and her very first appearance in the news is this? hmmmm.
someone please tell mama P. that i am missing her.
I nor fit shout o cos there is GOD oooooo grin grin grin.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by timota(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
dridowu:
Since the presidency is yet to provide the recent photo of the children church, Musa Dikwa should kindly inform his source to provide the recent photo so that he can show it to all Nigerians.
Mrs Aisha Or her aides should tell us what is really happening if true or false.
how do u want him to provide the picture? When he is not living there
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by viktor01(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:
The Edo prostitute advocate is capable of doing and undoing.

Bossssssssssssssssss.. you harsh o

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Built2last:
Is it not same Villa Yaradua lived in for 3 years.

this family has Bigotry in them
Pastor Musa Dikwa should keep quiet, he was among those that worked against Jonathan. He publicly campaigned against Jonathan and called CAN bribe collector. Now see what his messiah and born again terrorist is doing.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by ehissi(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
@All......In Conclusion; whether it is true, or whether it is false is First and foremost irrelevant!!

First and Foremost! What is relevant - and that is for those that look up to politically constituted authority in government for leadership - is the approach that the Presidency is taking towards the issue!!

Everyone knows that as a standard of life; Christians are naturally peaceful when issues relating to their faith take centre stage as opposed to muslims who - if care is not taken - violently oppose - without apology - issues relating to their religion especially when non -muslims are involved!!

As responsible leaders; since it involves the Wife of the President, - who in some way represents the first family - her media aide should have been made to deliver a statement apologising for the mis-communication or misinformation and correct the wrong impression assuming it was false!! It is not only when you hear PDP or Goodluck or Jonathan or Dame Patience or corruption that media aide should be seen to talk!!

I can still remember as a child - then I was just about 12 or 13 years old; I was going somewhere in lagos, playing at the same time - you know how kids can be sometimes climbing heights and jumping down to ease boredom while trekking - when I climbed the edge of a very smooth high platform! What I didn't know then - and I didn't realise it until months later - was that the height I climbed, which was a border for a small smoothly cemented and surface clearing was a muslim prayer ground!! I was almost lynched by a small group of young men; I didn't know and nobody took the patience to tell or teach me!!

I just escaped for dear life, with folks saying "wetin e thief"!!

So it is strange - to me anyway - that people who value their religion so dearly will take it so lightly when they hear other religious "expressions" trampled!!

I am well aware that sacred books of islam have made it clear that; Muslims are compelled to be at peace with people who allow them practice their religion openly and without fear - a gift that the Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) never really had!! Unfortunately in today's Nigerian and some parts of the World - not all parts anyway - the reverse is usually the case.

So whether it is true or false; the silence of any representative of the first family is a big Zero - if not minus - for leadership and a big plus for certain opposition (who don't mind stirring up religious strife - like buhari then with his "baboon blood soaking" analogy when he lost under the CPC)!!!

The big questions for now is what do we expect from the first family - because this involves the first family directly and not the presidency!!??

Also what does this portend for freedom of religion in the villa!!??

Also what does this say about leadership in the corridors of power!!??

Also, is there a possibility that freedom of expression is hampered!!??

because I have only encountered this story on Dailypost and nowhere else; yet this should be an issue of National discuss because the Presidential villa and all its content "belongs to everybody and it belongs to Nobody"??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post by ehissi(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Dav24:
To me, christianity remains by far the most peaceful religion in the world, muslims can not allow what El rufai and Aisha Buhari are doing to last 24 hours without bloodshed; the question is, how long are we going to tolerate this?

For as long as the Holy Ghost says so!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.