Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand (4477 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2015
So my friends and I went for a project in one of the states in Nigeria. We were lodged in a hotel, and they all came with different girls. In fact, one of them came for that project with his girlfriend.

Most nights after work, we were usually at the hotel's bar, chilling and relaxing. The others were always with their women. But me, I was alone. Alone with my thoughts every night, watching them, praying that I don't return to the past that I left.

My friends were always teasing me, 'yabbing' me, that I was not man enough. Some of them who knew what I was capable of encouraged me, even begged me to utilize the opportunity I had. There were flocks of girls around. I only had to choose, and they were mine for the night - with a price of course.

Even though I had never patronized 'ashi's' in the past, I've had my own fair share of escapades when it came to the women folk. But now, I was a changed man. Or so I thought.

The Bible says, "Bad company corrupt good morals" (somewhere in first Corinthians), and I guess that applied in my case.

My first three nights in that hotel were seemingly bearable, but on the fourth night, seeing what I was seeing, I was fully 'konjified'. I couldn't help myself any longer.

I noticed a particular girl walk in. She was my definition of 'Onshore-Offshore Dichotomy'. She looked so perfect, or so I thought due to 'alcoholized' eyes.

You know when they say alcohol inhibits your mental consciousness which makes you do things you normally or consciously wouldn't do, right? That night was one of my peaks. I was what you would classify as HIGH.

My friends watched and laughed as I stood up, walked up to the girl and started gisting her. I didn't know how it happened. I didn't have a clue of what I was saying to the girl, either. I guess you could say I was '-OH group' induced.

All I remember that was that I went with the girl to my room and we straffed several times before dawn ascended.

I woke up the next day to prepare for work, but I was shocked when I saw a girl lying beside me on the bed. 'F**k!', I muttered as the events of the previous night came reeling out to me.

I was so angry with myself. My vow was broken! I just had to beg for forgiveness. I went on my knees and tried to pray, but the words wouldn't just come out. 'I don eff up sha... I go pray later', I thought.

I got up and went to the bathroom to have my bath. I quickly showered and came out and was dressing up when I heard a sweet voice behind me. 'Good morning sweet', the voice said.

I looked behind and saw this chick, and I was like wow! You know when they say you know when a girl is beautiful when you see her first thing in the morning? Damn, this girl was too pretty!

I was stunned! She noticed I didn't respond and she walked up towards me, wrapped around one of the bed sheets and placed her hand on my shoulder. 'How was your night?', I heard her say again. 'B..lissful', I managed to reply. She smiled. 'You are preparing for work, right?', she asked again. I nodded. 'I have to go now too', she said and went into the bathroom.

I watched her wiggle her a*ss into the bathroom and I smiled. 'Nice catch', I said to myself. I made a mental note to keep her and make her exclusively mine. I forgot all about the vow I made to abstain from all sexual activities.

Fast forward some minutes later...

This chick sat down on the bed, fully dressed up. I sat on the chair, trying to do some work on my laptop before I went to work.

She suddenly started making some sounds and I turned towards her.

shocked shocked shocked

I was shocked!

You know that scene where an epileptic patient is about having an seizure, right? That was what I was seeing in front of me. But in her case, it was kinda minimal.

She was still sitting on the bed, but she just kept jerking her head. I was confused! I had no idea what to do. Some seconds later, she stopped, but what I saw shocked me even more.

As she raised up her head, she vomited on her palm what looked like a cowrie...

'Jeez!!', I screamed! I nearly ran out of the room. 'Relax', she said. 'What the hell is this?? Who the hell are you??', I screamed at her. 'Relax', she said again, 'I'm not going to harm you.'

I looked at her and I wasn't seeing the pretty damsel smiling at me earlier that morning. Her face was looking all so serious.

'What's your name?', she asked.

shocked shocked Huh

I was visibly shaken! 'Tell me your name', I heard her say again.

'Dioxidane', I managed to say. I was shivering. Goose pimples were all over my arms.

'Dioxidane, I'm not going to harm you.' she began, 'You seem like a nice person, and I can see that your future is very bright. You have so many prospects ahead of you, but...'

I was beginning to relax a little bit. 'But what?', I asked her.

She shook her head and said, 'you have many detractors coming at you, and if care is not taken, they would succeed.'

I was in for a spell that morning. I was already getting late for work.

'Go on your knees and pray', I heard her say.

Huh

'What's the harm in that?', I thought. I immediately went down on my knees and began 'cabashing'. 'Oh lord forgive me... Oh lord pardon me... Oh lord frustrate my detractors... Oh lord frustrate my enemies... Oh lord this... Oh lord that... In Jesus name!'

I was still on my knees when I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was still looking all so serious.

'Do you have any money on you?', I heard her ask.

Huh

'Money?' I asked.

'I was sent to you for a reason. You are to place all the cash you have on this cowrie for appeasement', I heard her say.

I don't know what happened, but when I regained myself, I was alone in the room. I quickly went to the table were my wallet was and I opened it. All the cash in it was gone!

I went to my bag. The cash in there was gone too! 'Jeez!!', I screamed. About twenty six thousand naira gone just like that.

I immediately activated damage control mode. I checked my wallet for ATM cards. They were still there. My phones? Check! My laptop? Check! My shoes? Check! Erhmm, so it was just the cash. undecided

I told my guys about it and they all laughed. I had been 'obtained' in a one night stand.

Would I try that again? Definitely not! Lessons learnt!

Have you ever been obtained in a one night stand? Share your experiences...

Dioxidane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by peeparty(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
chai this got me...
Re: One Night Stand by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
so u smashed a mami water....

U are already gone bro, no be only ur díck she obtain,the girl don already obtain ur destiny finish....
Re: One Night Stand by Swissheart(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Toh.....
Re: One Night Stand by kwencypresh(f): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: One Night Stand by Slimzjoe(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
See how the babe Scammed you cheesy This Story is Funny

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by grad2012(f): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Mr Dioxidane wat were u thinking embarassed
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:
So my friends and I went for a project in one of the states in Nigeria. We were lodged in a hotel, and they all came with different girls. In fact, one of them came for that project with his girlfriend.

Most nights after work, we were usually at the hotel's bar, chilling and relaxing. The others were always with their women. But me, I was alone. Alone with my thoughts every night, watching them, praying that I don't return to the past that I left.

My friends were always teasing me, 'yabbing' me, that I was not man enough. Some of them who knew what I was capable of encouraged me, even begged me to utilize the opportunity I had. There were flocks of girls around. I only had to choose, and they were mine for the night - with a price of course.

Even though I had never patronized 'ashi's' in the past, I've had my own fair share of escapades when it came to the women folk. But now, I was a changed man. Or so I thought.

The Bible says, "Bad company corrupt good morals" (somewhere in first Corinthians), and I guess that applied in my case.

My first three nights in that hotel were seemingly bearable, but on the fourth night, seeing what I was seeing, I was fully 'konjified'. I couldn't help myself any longer.

I noticed a particular girl walk in. She was my definition of 'Onshore-Offshore Dichotomy'. She looked so perfect, or so I thought due to 'alcoholized' eyes.

You know when they say alcohol inhibits your mental consciousness which makes you do things you normally or consciously wouldn't do, right? That night was one of my peaks. I was what you would classify as HIGH.

My friends watched and laughed as I stood up, walked up to the girl and started gisting her. I didn't know how it happened. I didn't have a clue of what I was saying to the girl, either. I guess you could say I was '-OH group' induced.

All I remember that was that I went with the girl to my room and we straffed several times before dawn ascended.

I woke up the next day to prepare for work, but I was shocked when I saw a girl lying beside me on the bed. 'F**k!', I muttered as the events of the previous night came reeling out to me.

I was so angry with myself. My vow was broken! I just had to beg for forgiveness. I went on my knees and tried to pray, but the words wouldn't just come out. 'I don eff up sha... I go pray later', I thought.

I got up and went to the bathroom to have my bath. I quickly showered and came out and was dressing up when I heard a sweet voice behind me. 'Good morning sweet', the voice said.

I looked behind and saw this chick, and I was like wow! You know when they say you know when a girl is beautiful when you see her first thing in the morning? Damn, this girl was too pretty!

I was stunned! She noticed I didn't respond and she walked up towards me, wrapped around one of the bed sheets and placed her hand on my shoulder. 'How was your night?', I heard her say again. 'B..lissful', I managed to reply. She smiled. 'You are preparing for work, right?', she asked again. I nodded. 'I have to go now too', she said and went into the bathroom.

I watched her wiggle her a*ss into the bathroom and I smiled. 'Nice catch', I said to myself. I made a mental note to keep her and make her exclusively mine. I forgot all about the vow I made to abstain from all sexual activities.

This chick sat down on the bed, fully dressed up. I sat on the chair, trying to do some work on my laptop before I went to work.

She suddenly started making some sounds and I turned towards her.

shocked shocked shocked

I was shocked!

You know that scene where an epileptic patient is about having an seizure, right? That was what I was seeing in front of me. But in her case, it was kinda minimal.

She was still sitting on the bed, but she just kept jerking her head. I was confused! I had no idea what to do. Some seconds later, she stopped, but what I saw shocked me even more.

As she raised up her head, she vomited on her palm what looked like a cowrie...

'Jeez!!', I screamed! I nearly ran out of the room. 'Relax', she said. 'What the hell is this?? Who the hell are you??', I screamed at her. 'Relax', she said again, 'I'm not going to harm you.'

I looked at her and I wasn't seeing the pretty damsel smiling at me earlier that morning. Her face was looking all so serious.

'What's your name?', she asked.

shocked shocked Huh

I was visibly shaken! 'Tell me your name', I heard her say again.

'Dioxidane', I managed to say. I was shivering. Goose pimples were all over my arms.

'Dioxidane, I'm not going to harm you.' she began, 'You seem like a nice person, and I can see that your future is very bright. You have so many prospects ahead of you, but...'

I was beginning to relax a little bit. 'But what?', I asked her.

She shook her head and said, 'you have many detractors coming at you, and if care is not taken, they would succeed.'

I was in for a spell that morning. I was already getting late for work.

'Go on your knees and pray', I heard her say.

Huh

'What's the harm in that?', I thought. I immediately went down on my knees and began 'cabashing'. 'Oh lord forgive me... Oh lord pardon me... Oh lord frustrate my detractors... Oh lord frustrate my enemies... Oh lord this... Oh lord that... In Jesus name!'

I was still on my knees when I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was still looking all so serious.

'Do you have any money on you?', I heard her ask.

Huh

'Money?' I asked.

'I was sent to you for a reason. You are to place all the cash you have on this cowrie for appeasement', I heard her say.

I don't know what happened, but when I regained myself, I was alone in the room. I quickly went to the table were my wallet was and I opened it. All the cash in it was gone!

I went to my bag. The cash in there was gone too! 'Jeez!!', I screamed. About twenty six thousand naira gone just like that.

I immediately activated damage control mode. I checked my wallet for ATM cards. They were still there. My phones? Check! My laptop? Check! My shoes? Check! Erhmm, so it was just the cash. undecided

I told my guys about it and they all laughed. I had been 'obtained' in a one night stand.

Would I try that again? Definitely not! Lessons learnt!

Have you ever been obtained in a one night stand? Share your experiences...

Dioxidane
what if she's real?
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
Mr Dioxidane wat were u thinking embarassed

It wasn't my fault o... I blame alcohol!
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
what if she's real?
Scary thought!
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

Scary thought!
be very careful o o, try sticking to one babe O o, life is not something you should joke with.
Re: One Night Stand by Nitefury: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2015
LOL... Baba Dioxide... Sorry o.
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
be very careful o o, try sticking to one babe O o, life is not something you should joke with.

Yes sir...
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Nitefury:
LOL... Baba Dioxide... Sorry o.

cheesy

Your hand don go, ba?
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

Yes sir...
can you recall when she left the room, did you see her leave? did you give her any money when she asked to be appeased?
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
I have seen this Nollywood flick b4; the name: "getting down with evil" I think; but I didn't finish the movie... had to read it here to learn how it concluded...

Thanks all dsame
Re: One Night Stand by Tallesty1(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2015
One night stand, sit, bend, crawl or fall ain't for me.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by PRYCE(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Lol! Felt like I was attending a movie premiere!
Re: One Night Stand by Nitefury: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

cheesy

Your hand don go, ba?

E dey heal... But i update na..
Re: One Night Stand by bqlekan(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Oga Dioxidane, you get her contact? grin
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Nitefury:

E dey heal... But i update na..
Ohh... So many posts to read. E go don enter another page. I go check am now...

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
bqlekan:
Oga Dioxidane, you get her contact? grin

cheesy Contact ke! I've not seen her since. Besides, I don 're-repent'..
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
.mmmmmmmmmm......so u banged a witch??
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
.mmmmmmmmmm......so u banged a witch??

I prefer to think she was a THIEF, not a 'winch'...
Re: One Night Stand by bqlekan(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

cheesy Contact ke! I've not seen her since. Besides, I don 're-repent'..
hahaha cheesy bro, no be ordinary eyes these oloshos dey take operate nowadays.. you don fall victim be that..

I been wan help you collect your stuffs back nii.. grin

Oya go down on your knees and start praying: how you come obey that order cheesy
Re: One Night Stand by valdes00(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
maaagaa don pay, shout hallelujah ..... oh oh oh oh

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
bqlekan:
hahaha cheesy bro, no be ordinary eyes this I'll show dey take operate nowadays.. you don fall victim be that..

I been wan help you collect your stuffs back nii.. grin

Oya go down on your knees and start praying: how you come obey that order cheesy

Me sef shock! cheesy
Re: One Night Stand by bqlekan(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

Me sef shock! cheesy
good write up bro, especially the '-OH' line.. make I go back to 'The accidental victim' I don leave am for almost 1 month.. grin
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
bqlekan:
good write up bro, especially the '-OH' line.. make I go back to 'The accidental victim' I don leave am for almost 1 month.. grin

smiley You are 'Science inclined', right?
Re: One Night Stand by bqlekan(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

smiley You are 'Science inclined', right?
sure.. actually an industrial chemist.. you?
Re: One Night Stand by Dioxidane: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
bqlekan:
sure.. actually an industrial chemist.. you?

smiley Same...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / I Am So Sick: My Man Is Tired Of My Attitude / Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.