Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi (19198 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by idros4real: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
The headline does not depict what this man was saying, on the other side I support what Pat Utomi was saying and I hope he his included in the Ministerial list.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by VISTIN(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oil price has come so low, nobody is expected to be in a rush to serve.

We understand your body language bros.

Manage whatever is available.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by ajepako(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
IFAHIA!
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Louislewis: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=16[pt]The improvement in the power sector today was the achievement of the last administration. Most of you chose to remain silent while the effort of the past government was being sabotaged for selfish reasons. [/size]
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Louislewis: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=16pt]The improvement in the power sector today was the achievement of the last administration. Most of you chose to remain silent while the efforts of the past government was being sabotaged for selfish reasons because the northern wanted power shift by all means.Some of you who refused to talk have aided them to achieve that. Some are regretting it now. It is too late to turn back. Now that your name have been penciled for ministrial positon, you are unable to hit the nail at the head.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by menix(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:

jaja?

U be crayfish seller I showear..
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by VISTIN(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oil price have come so low, nobody is expected to be in a rush to serve now.

We understand your body language.

Just manage any post.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by menix(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:

jaja?

Hahahaha

U be crayfish seller I showear..
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by onismate: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abegi Pat Utomi, we Don hear dat one before. Na so u go talk because dem Don send ur name. So if dey give u minister of finance, swear say u no go rush am Pat!

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by henchamb(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
You wey contest for president tire so Tey you dey sit for dumpsite in your campaign videos.
It's like DSS bounce you
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by permsec: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oga stop all this ur shakara like girl wey dem dey chyke. E take style dey sweet am ooo! With that im eagle eye like ONE EYE SUNDAY!
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by CSTR2: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
The guy is smart. Atleast he knows how to lobby.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by c33b33(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pat Utomi do not soil your reputation for nigeria politics. Your kind will look like trash at the end. Be careful!

IPOB Youth
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by jt2damoney(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok sir

Get $20 immediately.its free and real.use the link on my signature
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by uboma(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
omusiliyu:
story for the gods..
After he was disgraced during Delta guber election.

OP... Please change it to GOVERNMENT

No mind the ODE

He is even forming like he is not really interested in being a member of the cabinet.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by klax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pat Utomi you are liar. You won't be hurry of course you won't when you have be cleared already and sure of portfolio, I have no issue with you at all but I hate people who pretend and lie with passion this is how Amaechi said oh I don't like money but 60 billion Naira was missing under his regime and yet he did not like money but he like sand isn't.

Pat go and take the position no one is upset about it ok but be man enough and stop lies and pretence ok. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by opribo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Sir, so what happens to your Bank that you were the chairman have you given it up for government appointment because i dont see you keeping up the spirited fight if you take up appointment in this government.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by RoyalRoy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015

What is all this....A-R-R-O-G-A-N-C-Y for?

*in Falz the bad guy's voice*

Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by JuanDeDios: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2015

According to the erudite Professor, a worthy son of Delta State,“I am reading it as you have read it in the papers.
Is this a news report or a citation? Vanguard has gone to the dogs. Keep this newspaper from your kids.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Daffar: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
I like this man
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Leyemoshood: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
i just love this man

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by jimmayoy: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Who dey beg am sef

I deh beg am.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
A ONE TIME PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SUDDENLY NOT IN A RUSH TO GO INTO GOVT, GARRI SAY E NO GO SWELL AGAIN OO.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Neplusultra(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yimu undecided
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by osaxx: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
I REALLY SORRY FOR THIS PROJECT CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by basadenet: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
This Pat Utomi self, seems to hype himself so much. Who told him that he is going to be inside the PMB govt?
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Reference(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yeah....government is like metabolism. You look and smell nice going in. Eventually you come out the other side looking like sh...t.
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by mikolo80: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2015
omusiliyu:
story for the gods..
After he was disgraced during Delta guber election.

OP... Please change it to GOVERNMENT
how was he disgraced
he was not incumbent
he did not have vast amounts of stolen money
the voters chose to continue suffering
he is living large in lagos
he may be a minister in two weeks time
how is that disgrace
i smell painment
Re: Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Prof . Let's see how it goes

"No army in the world can stop an idea whose time has come"

God bless Nigeria

Why did he submit his cv if hes not in a hurry, thats what they all say, before you know he will start fighting for post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form / Minimum Wage: We Can’t Pay N24, 000 – NGF / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.