Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Girlfriend's Bff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Bff (1541 Views)

BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 5 Reasons Why Marrying Your BFF Will Make You Happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
My name is Williams, I have this sweet girl. She is beautiful and smart, I think she loves me to a fault. Actually, we met in a church and since then we have grown so close. She wants me to meet her friends but I don't want to. This is what goes wrong in my past relationships cos I always end up sleeping with my gf's friends. Didn't wanna see this my present gf's friend or bff as she calls her. But due to enough pestering, I decided to see this so called gal. We were to meet in a lounge around her side and on reaching there, I realised I have slept with this particular gal in the past. Couldnt stay there for long cos of that so, I left them with an excuse of going to some where. I knw the gal knws me but am confused if she will tell my gf anything. Am kind of confused and this has got me thinking since. HELP ME
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Obinovictor(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
That's what happens when your past comes to haunt you. Just hope she doesn't talk.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nemesis they say..... Will always catch up........Do you wanna marry this your gf? You cant marry her coz I'm sure you must have slept with your qf's mum
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by HomieQuan(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
damn
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by AfroKnight: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bro don't be worried about anything. It was in the past so your babe cannot accuse. It's history jor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Sapphie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's not as if ure still having an affair with this bff of hers.... It was in d past ryt? If she luvs u den dts nt rily a problem
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Twaci(f): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its something that happened in the past, abi? So why are u bothered?

If you think its going to break ur relationship, rather than being overly paranoid, why not just tell your girl yourself but assure her that its all in the past and you are totally over it.

Oh, and i'd advise you to do it soonest before her friend gossips it to her. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Obinovictor:
That's what happens when your past comes to haunt you. Just hope she doesn't talk.
I pray so. I knw am to be blamed, don't knw y I got into this
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Twaci:

If you think its going to break ur relationship, rather than being overly paranoid, why not just tell your girl yourself but assure her that its all in the past and you are totally over it.

Oh, and i'd advise you to do it soonest before her friend gossips it to her. smiley

yes if she hears it from you she can manage it

but if she finds out from other people she will hate you for life.

be wise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=ThePeacemaker post=38238621]Nemesis they say..... Will always catch up........Do you wanna marry this your gf? You cant marry her coz I'm sure you must have slept with your qf's mum[/quote bros y na? I don't have anything to do with old people
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:
It's not as if ure still having an affair with this bff of hers.... It was in d past ryt? If she luvs u den dts nt rily a problem
thanks, I jst pray her frd won't poison her mind against me.
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Twaci:

thanks dear, I will do that
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Twaci(f): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
williamsean:
thanks dear, I will do that
You are welcome.
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Twaci(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
robosky02:

yes if she hears it from you she can manage it
but if she finds out from other people she will hate you for life.
be wise
So true.
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by IamLEGEND1: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
so u thought you could go around,inserting ur PENÍS into every vagína-shaped hole and and go Scott free?

Nah my broda,karma is coming for ur yansh..
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by coldcandy: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Twaci:

hmmm. I am not a girl but I don't think a girl wud like to know that her bf had affair with her friend. she wud always be thinking "suppose my friends puccy is sweeter?"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Slimzjoe(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you Tell Your GF that you've Shagged her Friend Before, its Finished undecided

Just tell her Something Like "You've Had something to do with her in the Past"
By all means, don't Mention "SEX" !!

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Twaci(f): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
coldcandy:

hmmm. I am not a girl but I don't think a girl wud like to know that her bf had affair with her friend. she wud always be thinking "suppose my friends puccy is sweeter?"
Its still better he tell her himself. Say, for example, what if his girlfriend and her friend gets in a fight and she blurts it out in anger? Or what if the friend gossips it to her other friends and it spreads till it gets to his girlfriend, how do u think she would feel?

As a girl, i would say worse...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
@OP dont be afraid, u have nothing to loose but u have something to proov to ur girlfriend that its all in the past, abt wanting to sleep with d friends of ur girlfriend, i advice u see a pastor 4 deliverance.
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by baralatie(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
either you ask don jazzy or you report to code of co duct tribunal.
judge yourself naaa
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by grad2012(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
I tink its best for u to just tell her first,dats why sometimes its best to keep ur past clean and I feelt u shud have told her about ur past sef. Hello robosky02 been a while and nyc contribution
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by candycrushsoda: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP u should tell ur girlfriend what happened between u n her friend before her friend will tell ur babe. Trust girls, she will add salt n pepper especially if she's envious and it would make it harder for u to defend.

She could even ask for one last roll in the hay in exchange for her silence grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by robosky02(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
grad2012:
I tink its best for u to just tell her first,dats why sometimes its best to keep ur past clean and I feelt u shud have told her about ur past sef. Hello robosky02 been a while and nyc contribution

thanks dearie how you doing miss u too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so u thought you could go around,inserting ur PENÍS into every vagína-shaped hole and and go Scott free?

Nah my broda,karma is coming for ur yansh..
chai guy u wicked but no wahala, I have learnt my lesson in a difficult way
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Slimzjoe post=38241215]If you Tell Your GF that you've Shagged her Friend Before, its Finished undecided

Just tell her Something Like "You've Had something to do with her in the Past"
By all means, don't Mention "SEX" !!

[/quote ok bro, just thinking of how to convince her
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2015
baralatie:
either you ask don jazzy or you report to code of co duct tribunal.

judge yourself naaa
lol u funny guy
Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
grad2012:
ok dear I will but I just can't call her. Am sensing danger cos she has not called either. Maybe d gal must have told her cos she has a wide mouth and d way we ended our little sex adventure.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Bff by williamsean(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
candycrushsoda:
OP u should tell ur girlfriend what happened between u n her friend before her friend will tell ur babe. Trust girls, she will add salt n pepper especially if she's envious and it would make it harder for u to defend.

She could even ask for one last roll in the hay in exchange for her silence grin
lol, have been sad since but u be just made me laugh. I think by now she must have told her cos my babe has not called since

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cud She Be My Destined Wife..pls I Nid Ur Advice / Meet A Gay Vatican Priest (photo) / How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.