Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud (1566 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
For those of you that follow my posts, I'm sure, you would have come across a few of my posts of how I lost my virginity.

I was 15 in High school, she was a Kenyan beauty 3 inches taller than me. I was Nervous after my first 3 thrusts, I cumed?...She never looked at me again till I graduated.

Unfortunately, so many men are anxious about their sexual performance, some men rely on drugs and alcohol and this gives them a false security that they are studs.

There is only one Natural way to this and it's simple...SPORTS. I joined Sport clubs in my school all year round. In Fall, I played soccer, winter I ran Indoor Track, Spring, I ran outdoor track. It wasn't easy, I felt like giving up but trust me persevere. Summer, Hit the gym or if you are a working class man find time to jog a mile 5 days a week for a start then work it up, Find a fitness program. Join a Sunday league team just be active.

Have you always wondered why girls like Athletes, well it could be because of the fame or the sure-fire Knowledge they will last long in Bed.

In my final year in High school at 18...I and my squad were talking how much we last in bed, it wasn't surprising when the athletes lasted the most. No matter what, Exercise and Sports will improve your Sexual Stamina grin

P.S: "WINNERS TRAIN
LOSERS COMPLAIN"-Coach Hammond, Wrestling Coach, MT Hebron High School 2013

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud by funlord(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided

This o.p writes jargons like someone suffering from the effects of drinking too much spermatozoa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud by lanrywatt(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Osogbo weed is at work in ur life
Re: How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud by format97(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
You are very correct. there's no medicine as potent as wat u've mentioned above.
I realized this fact not quite long.

2 Likes

Re: How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vanquay:
For those of you that follow my posts, I'm sure, you would have come across a few of my posts of how I lost my virginity.

I was 15 in High school, she was a Kenyan beauty 3 inches taller than me. I was Nervous after my first 3 thrusts, I cumed?...She never looked at me again till I graduated.

Unfortunately, so many men are anxious about their sexual performance, some men rely on drugs and alcohol and this gives them a false security that they are studs.

There is only one Natural way to this and it's simple...SPORTS. I joined Sport clubs in my school all year round. In Fall, I played soccer, winter I ran Indoor Track, Spring, I ran outdoor track. It wasn't easy, I felt like giving up but trust me persevere. Summer, Hit the gym or if you are a working class man find time to jog a mile 5 days a week for a start then work it up, Find a fitness program. Join a Sunday league team just be active.

Have you always wondered why girls like Athletes, well it could be because of the fame or the sure-fire Knowledge they will last long in Bed.

In my final year in High school at 18...I and my squad were talking how much we last in bed, it wasn't surprising when the athletes lasted the most. No matter what, Exercise and Sports will improve your Sexual Stamina grin

P.S: "WINNERS TRAIN
LOSERS COMPLAIN"-Coach Hammond, Wrestling Coach, MT Hebron High School 2013
I also realised this fact about my body some month's back..the only sport I like these days is jogging and my love for it started when I realised I lasted much more in bed than before the moment I started jogging twice a week, at least

1 Like

Re: How I Went From A 30 Seconds Man To Marathon Stud by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
funlord:
undecided

This o.p writes jargons like someone suffering from the effects of drinking too much spermatozoa!

I expect you will know that having drunk one too many wink

(1) (Reply)

WTF! Two Men Spotted Kissing And Romancing Along Lekki Expressway (photo) / I'm I Being Scammed Or Used / How Should a Man Handle A Husband Beater(Agressive Wife)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.