Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? (746 Views)

Who Shows Love- Human Or Divine? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? by Hoodwing(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2009
Lets just be truthfull to ourselves, we all know there is no love and that we only call infatuation love.
No man can show love and kindness isn't love.
Once in a while we fool these little girls by saying we love them because we know the only thing they want to hear from us is "i love you". So we fill our day to day word with i love you and they think oh truely he loves me.
Tell me, as soon as you get what you want from her, what do you do?
Love doesn't existe in human.Love is divine.
Re: Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? by STORM2(f): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2009
@poster, i guess that just means you've never really loved a girl before. You don't yet know what love is,
You're right about one thing though. Love really is divine. I hope in da future u actually experience love. Love is beautiful and humans do feel love.
Re: Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? by CrazyMan(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2009
Hoodwing:

Love doesn't existe in human.Love is divine.
Love is divine, and I strongly believe that it exists in humans; that you’ve been jilted several times doesn’t mean that there is no love.
Re: Is love HUMAN or DIVINE? by LordReed(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
Poster sounds more like a player who is trying to get reformed.

My man love in humans exists howbeit we take a cue from the One Who is Love.

If u are looking for perfect human beings then I suggest u be ready to die n go to heaven, ain't none down here but if u keep u heart open u will find love and love will find u.

(1) (Reply)

(ladies Only)why Do Ladies Like To Be Flattered / Ur girl friend have been lying to you for a long time, claiming she is a virgin? / What Is The Best Way To Show Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.