Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (48123 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by khalifjgusau(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2015
If you actually feel Saraki should not appear before the Tribunal, you need help. Serious help...

1 Like

Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by mart2k(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2015
freedom96:
Only God knows Waht is going on in ikweremadu's mind now.Dogara be like:Chai thank god I chose my deputy from apc.
They are still coming back to House of Reps after removing SARAKI
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Flyoruboy:
Dino and the gang must be carefully "studying" the situation cheesy for now. They have to be careful in their utterance lest they come across as supporting Saraki's ill-adviced decision to shun the tribunal today.

CUP DON FULL. cheesy

Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by Pavarottii(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2015
michealewela:

bombing is no longer news in Nigeria my friend......
Okay sorry friend, so incase it gets to ur household and no body cares. Hope u will be able to stomach it? Cos of this statement u just made.

1 Like

Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by ratediyke: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Please I wish to see more of this politicians go through thus before I can totally believe in fighting corruption. For now I believe it's just fight for supremacy.
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by vanilson(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Where are those Nigerians who appeared in their large numbers on this Forum to defend Saraki, their colleague in looting Nigeria?

They talked about absence of Minister and Attorney General's Signature. Talked about No warrant of Arrest. Talked about unqualified Deputy Director in the Justice Ministry.

What else would they talk about with the Rulings today in all the 3 Federal Courts.

Each day I wake-up, I thank God for the Defeat of Jonathan and the PDP by the very Reasonable and Vigilant Nigerians, especially from the South-West.

This is Saraki, a man the EFCC has had his case since he left office as Governor, used the Senate and the PDP to block the EFCC, maneuvered himself into Senate Presidency to block any possible attempt at his investigation and prosecution by any Government. Then, when the prosecution eventually came, he stupidly thought he could hoodwink Nigerians that are far more educated and learned than his little and wasted MBBS Degree.

The smart Lawyers around him have used the opportunity to rigmarole him around the Courts and extorted some big chunk out of his pocket, full of looted Kwara State Revenue.

He thinks the Judges at the CCT, Abuja High Court and the Appellate Court are not Intelligent. The 3 Courts would so mess him up to the extent that he would flee Nigeria immediately after release from Prison in 2025 (10 years, that's what the Criminal would get).

His Prison Time Sentence should be doubled for using Federal Government Resources to evade Arrest and Prosecution.

In a short while from now he will have his cap removed, get a clean shave and some white stuff to put-on and sit in one corner of a small prison room for some years, and enjoy plots Numbers this and that located at Victoria Island and Ikoyi Lagos, or Abuja.

Hardened Criminal!

Is that what you were taught in the Medical School? Looting of Public Revenue?

Tell Nigerians how much you've made from Medical Practice and how many Patients you've Managed since graduation.

His Prison time has come so that the WAR ON CORRUPTION (WAC) can start in full gear for the Birth of the Long Awaited New Nigeria that must surely come - trusting in the Determination of our New President.

I agree with Buhari, that HD Awolowo did not live a little longer to witness A NEW NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
We are here preparing for farm while those that have cleared the bush have cultivated and harvested their produce. America that we are imitating their democratic rule are already looking beyond what we call here individual interest as democracy. Bukola must have offended Obasanjo whom i know very well will not let him rest till his aim is achieved.
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by spiralwedge(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Dino Me late is a fool and a soon-to-be loser.

he disappointed so many young ppl. How can he follow Toyin Saraki to EFCC to protest her investigation?
Now, that's a very big foolish decision and action.
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by authority2006(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
freedom96:
Only God knows Waht is going on in ikweremadu's mind now.Dogara be like:Chai thank god I chose my deputy from apc.
Saraki started the war. Only when he thought that the battle has been won and everything is over, his opponents spring up a surprise counter offence.
I know that by the time they on descend on PDP thieves, the wailing wailers won't have ground to shout witch-hunting and selective prosecution. grin
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by Charly68: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
They must have been blaming themselves now for misadvising the unfortunate senator..How do you fight daringly against an unrepentant army General who will never back down on his issued order.. Saraki & his allies were very blinded to reality & deaf to human reasoning for them to have believed they will escape their political manipulation & defiance to their party's leadership authority. They took the risk but the heat is becoming very unbearable day by day..I can now see the tactical delay in ministerial appointment ..everything is embedded in deep political calculations . APC leaders are very much aware that the war against corruption is dead on arrival with Saraki's political arrangement at the upper chamber of the National Assembly..The enemies within APC are bent to bend the rules in their own favor but the General at the centre of this battle is not the type that will allow a bloody civilian to hold him to ransom..in the game of power never cross the path of a Capol boss..it is either you cooperate or evaporate .
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by PenSniper: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

Na only mouth una get!! Just like Tambuwal's defection case.This issue will linger in the courts for months or even years !!!As far as the so-called forgery case is concerned,the APC has no case thats why they chose not to pursue it any longer.

Pa chukwudi44, still talking ?
You are very wrong. Delay tactics like in the case of Tambuwal could only happen during the lame Gej's tenure, not this one.
If you must know, when ministerial list is sent to the house, mere Saraki won't be in the chamber not to talk of presiding.
Apart from the forgery case, Ekweremadu's file will be dusted to exhume the skeletons in his cupboard, so don't gloat yet.
Neither Saraki nor Ekweremadu deserve to be in a senate worthy of the name.
Re: Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent by jaytee01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
erunz:
And someone will tell me this is not witch-hunt, immediately I saw the news I guessed right, that the source is from Either the Nations or Sahara liars. Even channels confirmed yesterday that over 50 senators had a meeting over this issue. It very funny how the Nation newspaper is targeting Tinubu perceived enemies. I think this four years if APC will be interesting and revealing.
witch-hunt or not, the point is" are the allegations of false declarations true"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.