Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Do Men Brag??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Brag??? (1415 Views)

FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Brag??? by Merlissa(f): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Sometimes, i wonder why some guys are just vain, I mean they spend the whole time talking about themselves and nothing more. I hate when guys brag about themselves its a major turn off for me! It just shows how insecure they are. Today’s post is about a guy I met last week on my way to work. Last week Monday, as usual, I wore my little black dress and went to work. As i got to the bus stop waiting for  the bus to come a car drove by me and packed. The guy came down to get some cigars, he later walked up on me asking me which direction i was going. I told him i was heading towards Ikeja and he offered to drop me half way.  On the way he asked me for my name and he aid his name is Larry.

After the brief introduction, Larry started bragging, He said he had a funeral to attend and as he can’t go he would send 50,000 naria to the family ( I mean, does he have to give out such information I mean, really??) He was also saying how he went shopping the previous week and he spent over 70,000 naria (am sure if you ask me, he spent like 10,000). All the while he was bragging, I kept wondering why is he giving me all these information?? Does he want me to take off my bra and do parashoot or take off my pant and do showercap??

Continue here https://merlscorner./2015/10/11/not-date-able-part-5/
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by trendphemmy(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2015
he wanted to do every every.
only the poor boast about the little change they have
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2015
U said it all,some of them nt all...the sensible ones among them are modest and are pple of few words.

Back to y they brag....I think they do that cos of their mentality abt girls,they believe when they brag they will impress them and get wat they want frm them..
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by Sunexy(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Countering that 1st 2 comment guy..the poor hardly brags..its the rich dat brags well..

OP, the guy is obviously rich..xo pin him down nd chop as gals normally do
grin
Nd perhaps, he has seen u as sum1 dat will like guys dat brag..XO HE HAD TO PUT DAT GAME ON U
grin
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2015
The rich never make such noise. buht he has this mentality of girls loving money... so you might fall for him..... who knows if you did shah....just saying.
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by kennynelcon(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Thank God u no enter 1 chance.
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by falconey(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
U said it all,some of them nt all...the sensible ones among them are modest and are pple of few words.

Back to y they brag....I think they do that cos of their mentality abt girls,they believe when they brag they will impress them and get wat they want frm them..

I'm a sensible one dear, I don't brag I don't even know the meaning of the word and husband material
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by TrapLORD(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2015
I like the parachute and shower cap part cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2015
falconey:

good to knw
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by CountDracula(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2015
If I brag I'm insecure, if I don't brag I'm insecure. undecided what shud I do? Ehn?
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by falconey(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
good to knw

shey oti ya niyen? Oko wan lode o.
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
lol.....I no find husband na
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by falconey(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
lol.....I no find husband na

another HEARTBREAK RECORDED.
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
pele
Re: Why Do Men Brag??? by obiak4(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Ppl that don't knw one or two thing about lie that brag
i hardly shw off even on social media am still unemployed after yrs i just refused to update it and i rarely post pics what for??
Remind me of a sch reunion some months some guys had to borrow cars,bring thier fathers,sisters and what have u and i realised that ppl actually respected them and gave them audience than we that packed miles and started trecking just to hide ourself to the venue
later breeze blow fowl yansh open i just snub most and that is it

(1) (Reply)

End Time Reply From A Lady (graphic) / Today Marks The Six Years Of Wasted Relationship / Moderators Please And Please Ban Traplord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.